ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets fired first?

Gator defense was totally unprepared for LSU's running game. All I read about all week was how the coaches were concerned about stopping Max Johnson. They bulldozed us on the ground. Pathetic effort and horrible game plan. Plus, LSU's plan on defense (short 6 starters) was to crowd the line of scrimmage, stop the QB draw, force us to pass to beat them. Our receivers have trouble creating space and until AR came in for good, they were stopping us. He gave us some life, but that bad pass under pressure sealed the deal at the end. He should be the starter going forward, IMO, but we simply are a mediocre program right now - recruiting, game preparation and in-game coaching. All just average. Mullen is safe for a couple more years, IMO, but I don't see us doing better than 8-9 wins a years, much like he did at Miss. State.

Gator defense was totally unprepared for LSU's running game. All I read about all week was how the coaches were concerned about stopping Max Johnson. They bulldozed us on the ground. Pathetic effort and horrible game plan. Plus, LSU's plan on defense (short 6 starters) was to crowd the line of scrimmage, stop the QB draw, force us to pass to beat them. Our receivers have trouble creating space and until AR came in for good, they were stopping us. He gave us some life, but that bad pass under pressure sealed the deal at the end. He should be the starter going forward, IMO, but we simply are a mediocre program right now - recruiting, game preparation and in-game coaching. All just average. Mullen is safe for a couple more years, IMO, but I don't see us doing better than 8-9 wins a years, much like he did at Miss. State.
Mullen would be fired after next season if its like this one. You cant lose to Georgia most every year and put a product like that on the field. If he isn't bull headed AR will start against that upcoming FCS team after Georgia at least and remain the starter.

Don't disagree with this. But after Georgia beats us by 24 or so in 2 weeks, we will be sitting at 4-4. We will be favorites in our last 4 games, but Dan needs to can Grantham if for any reason to bring in a better recruiter.

Well shame on me. I was going to finish the sentence by calling you a bad name, but I would have been overstating the obvious. 💩
Just like a woman, always having to have the last word.

I mic dropped you. It was over.

Muschamp would have pissed away Dalvin Cooks career had he went to UF. Cook made the right move to FSU.
That last sentence is not only 10000000% wrong about cook, but every kid. He would have been better off going anywhere else. As it is he played in one meaningful game his entire wasted career (2015 rose bowl) and fumbled twice. One could say he cost them the game. He never took another meaningful snap at the clown college since they play in a garbage conference whose games and championships are meaningless. Had he gone almost anywhere else, chances are he would not have cost his team the single meaningful game they played in while he was there. It was a mistake for him. And for every kid. No exceptions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT