ADVERTISEMENT

who do you believe

01J0VFBZY917CP437QJKQT8VF5.jpeg

State controlled media has not suddenly discovered their concious in their faux shock at Biden's lack of mental acuity. Their Dem buds have told them the "gig is up" and they need to stir the pot to get rid of Joe. But Jill is having none of it. After 40 years of pinching pennies, refinancing her homes 35 times to get cash out, does anyone actually believe she will give up the White House, staff, meal allowance, free transportation, security, trips to Europe, vacations in multi-million dollar donor homes?

State controlled media has not suddenly discovered their concious in their faux shock at Biden's lack of mental acuity. Their Dem buds have told them the "gig is up" and they need to stir the pot to get rid of Joe. But Jill is having none of it. After 40 years of pinching pennies, refinancing her homes 35 times to get cash out, does anyone actually believe she will give up the White House, staff, meal allowance, free transportation, security, trips to Europe, vacations in multi-million dollar donor homes?
He's evil.

She's worse.

And don't let anyone play the freaking pity card for Biden. He showered with his daughter, causing sex and drug addiction issues. He married his babysitter. He leverage his crack-addicted son in massive global influence peddling schemes. He has weaponized 3-letter agencies to try to persecute his political opponents, literally trying to jail them.

As far as I'm concerned, he made this bed of nails and he can lay in it.

He's evil.

She's worse.

And don't let anyone play the freaking pity card for Biden. He showered with his daughter, causing sex and drug addiction issues. He married his babysitter. He leverage his crack-addicted son in massive global influence peddling schemes. He has weaponized 3-letter agencies to try to persecute his political opponents, literally trying to jail them.

As far as I'm concerned, he made this bed of nails and he can lay in it.
No worries here. He hurt my Country. I honestly do not give one little chit what happens to the POS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT