ADVERTISEMENT

who do you believe

the biden apologizers who say joey is as sharp as ever

or your own lyin eyes when you see the tottering old fool on camera showing he is cognitively impaired

I’m gonna go with my lyin’ eyes.

I don’t know what they dope Brandon up with for his big moments… cocaine mixed with bull semen and jaguar piss, maybe… but it definitely makes him very aggressive. The difference is obvious to those of us that are paying attention. MSM has worked overtime to hide the mountain of evidence that shows his mental decline.

I’m gonna go with my lyin’ eyes.

I don’t know what they dope Brandon up with for his big moments… cocaine mixed with bull semen and jaguar piss, maybe… but it definitely makes him very aggressive. The difference is obvious to those of us that are paying attention. MSM has worked overtime to hide the mountain of evidence that shows his mental decline.
Ever see that TV series Limitless? It was about a smart pill that would make you a genius, but eventually kill you with too many doses. Brandon's run the string, anymore, and the Toe will be President. 😂

Ever see that TV series Limitless? It was about a smart pill that would make you a genius, but eventually kill you with too many doses. Brandon's run the string, anymore, and the Toe will be President. 😂
Maybe Kalim is right and I’m wrong…

Maybe they are having Biden tread water for as long as possible so the Kamala “campaign” will be as much ‘Joe in the basement’ as possible.

My thoughts on Kamala running always depended on her having to actually run.

Reactions: nail1988
Maybe Kalim is right and I’m wrong…

Maybe they are having Biden tread water for as long as possible so the Kamala “campaign” will be as much ‘Joe in the basement’ as possible.

My thoughts on Kamala running always depended on her having to actually run.
What's really scary is even Kal hates her guts too. 😂 Having an imbecile following a dementia patient is horrifying. Even Liechtenstein will think they can just come here and kick our asses.:oops: 😂

Biden wasn’t playing with a full deck in 2020. It didn’t matter. Improve your game, focus on what you can control. Own the shit you put out there. Trunp is absolutely awful that’s the message from 2020 and 2016. He was lucky to squeak by Hillary . The country cannot take another 4 years of his fiscal and monetary insanity. Too liberal. Waaaay too liberal

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT