ADVERTISEMENT

White House Tells Trump Staff to STOP Packing Up: “Updated information will be shared in the coming days”

Big News Coming!

I Promise!

Please Donate!

(Suckers)

No surprise there are two requests for donations in the first few paragraphs. Trumpers are so gullible.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Looks like Trump is pardoning one of his protégés. Trying to send a message, I guess.

Stockman was convicted by a jury of 23 counts brought against him, which included allegations of fraud, money laundering, violating federal election law, lying on a tax return and spying on political rivals. Federal prosecutors said he used $1.25 million in charitable funds for personal use.

Looks like Trump is pardoning one of his protégés. Trying to send a message, I guess.

Stockman was convicted by a jury of 23 counts brought against him, which included allegations of fraud, money laundering, violating federal election law, lying on a tax return and spying on political rivals. Federal prosecutors said he used $1.25 million in charitable funds for personal use.

Ding....make em crispy

The President of “Law and Order.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT