ADVERTISEMENT

Whelp, Tucker is done

I just think he's not that different from a lot of us, who think that DAMNIT let's see something - not necessarily everything, but we need some hard stuff because every day that goes by is making it more difficult to hang on - to keep the faith.

I just think he's not that different from a lot of us, who think that DAMNIT let's see something - not necessarily everything, but we need some hard stuff because every day that goes by is making it more difficult to hang on - to keep the faith.

Tucker knows better that no lawyer is going to give him their case before they go to trial. That's the definition of insanity.

I'm sure Tucker kept calling Sidney, and I'm sure she told him to piss off. That's what he wanted her to say so he could make his story look like she's got nothing.

Check Twitter. You know who is running with this as proof Trump is done? CNN anchors.

BTW, you're not going to get ANY evidence from Sidney. So if you are waiting on that, you might as well throw in the towel and tell yourself that Trump's done.

F-him

That is not proof of any fraud. Stop living in a alternate reality. Donald Trump lost handily.

Reactions: sjj11 and JIMBO1313
Just ripped into Sidney said she wouldn't show evidence of her claims.

No shit, dumbass. She shows the evidence to the court, not Fox News.

And Tucker knows that. Guess he's made the choice to Ride or Die with Fox. We'll see how that works out for him.
Except wvery time in court thus far, they have not provided any evidence and actually have not claimed of any wide spread voter fraud. Why is that? Because they would get in trouble for making absolute false claims. What this "laywer

Except wvery time in court thus far, they have not provided any evidence and actually have not claimed of any wide spread voter fraud. Why is that? Because they would get in trouble for making absolute false claims. What this "laywer

I see you've been hoodwinked by media claims.

Trump team only has 3 cases so far, as Rudy explained today. 1 was withdrawn by Trump team because they got what they wanted, which was a stop in the certification process in Wayne County.

A hostile reporter today claimed there were more cases filled by Trump and they were all lost. Rudy explained those cases weren't filed by Trump, and most of them SHOULD have been lost, because they were filed BEFORE the election and had no standing.

Please dont get your information from shit sources. This is the same thing that tripped up @Uniformed_ReRe

You’ve seen everything you’re going to see, and honestly all you deserve to see.

People who are terrified came forward and gave sworn testimony. Lawyers are getting threatened and quitting cases. Very few have green lighted these lawyers to release their names in this case.

You have to let this happen in court. You have to let the process play out in that forum.

Today was an opening statement in the court of public opinion. The rest of this process will proceed in real courtrooms and these lawyers either have enough or don’t. My guess by today is they do.

Best part of today: Sidney told us many Dominion employees have come forward and explained how they were trained to alter votes.

Worst part: She confirmed the server was acquired but she didn’t know if it was the “good guys” or the “bad guys”. That server is the murder weapon used to assassinate our constitutional republic.

I see you've been hoodwinked by media claims.

Trump team only has 3 cases so far, as Rudy explained today. 1 was withdrawn by Trump team because they got what they wanted, which was a stop in the certification process in Wayne County.

A hostile reporter today claimed there were more cases filled by Trump and they were all lost. Rudy explained those cases weren't filed by Trump, and most of them SHOULD have been lost, because they were filed BEFORE the election and had no standing.

Please dont get your information from shit sources. This is the same thing that tripped up @Uniformed_ReRe
Ah yea hoodwinked by reputable medial sources and subject matter experts. I should believe complete lies and fabrications from people who spent the better part of the past 4 years lying to the American people. I don't cherry pick my sources of information and who to follow based on what they are or ar not saying.

Fox news has spent the past 4 years trying to be propaganda for the gop/trump and loved by trump supporters. Yet since they refuse to go along with this last attempt to erode our democracy, they are liars and newsmax/oan are much better.

When you call everything that doesn't a

Ah yea hoodwinked by reputable medial sources and subject matter experts. I should believe complete lies and fabrications from people who spent the better part of the past 4 years lying to the American people. I don't cherry pick my sources of information and who to follow based on what they are or ar not saying.

Fox news has spent the past 4 years trying to be propaganda for the gop/trump and loved by trump supporters. Yet since they refuse to go along with this last attempt to erode our democracy, they are liars and newsmax/oan are much better.

Wait a second....

Exposing massive voter fraud and potential electronic vote switching is eroding democracy?

I mean if they have nothing then I guess you could argue they are affecting faith in election integrity, but from quantitative data to literally hundreds of sworn affidavits (some from lifelong Democrats and Dominion employees) there’s a ton of evidence that this was not a clean election. In fact, if all you focused on was the removal of Republican observers from the counting process that would be enough. From smaller nations like Canada to 3rd world countries observers from both parties witness the opening of at risk ballots like mail-in. Regardless of what party you support you should be spitting mad about that alone, and there is so, so much more.

All I’m saying is let’s see what they have in court before you accuse the Trump legal team of anything detrimental to our constitutional republic. Those lawyers have every right to pursue this to the very end based on just the small amount of evidence we’ve been able to see.

I’ve said this 10 times - this isn’t a partisan issue. It’s an American one. Don’t let the fact that the candidate that was on the wrong end of the alleged cheating was someone you likely hate cloud that fact.

You’ve seen everything you’re going to see, and honestly all you deserve to see.

People who are terrified came forward and gave sworn testimony. Lawyers are getting threatened and quitting cases. Very few have green lighted these lawyers to release their names in this case.

You have to let this happen in court. You have to let the process play out in that forum.

Today was an opening statement in the court of public opinion. The rest of this process will proceed in real courtrooms and these lawyers either have enough or don’t. My guess by today is they do.

Best part of today: Sidney told us many Dominion employees have come forward and explained how they were trained to alter votes.

Worst part: She confirmed the server was acquired but she didn’t know if it was the “good guys” or the “bad guys”. That server is the murder weapon used to assassinate our constitutional republic.

If it was acquired from Hillary's bathroom/closet then we know the answer to that.

Reactions: nail1988
Probably important to remember the party at the center of these accusations is the same party that fixed their primaries in 2016 through the use of super delegates and was accused of shenanigans by its own party members during those primaries as well. And just this year as Bernie was pulling ahead and Biden wasn’t even in second place suddenly other candidates started dropping out and urging their supporters to vote for Joe. Voting/election corruption isn’t new to Democrats at all.

It would be nice to look at the server. I don’t understand, they know they have the server, they probably know who has it, why are they keeping it from being examined? That itself shows fraud.

Reactions: jfegaly
Dick Morris tells me one must first file a suit at the state level in say Michigan or Wisconsin. Elected Democrat judges. Naturally it will be thrown out. Then you move up. Takes time.

LOLOLOLOL
Yup, just keep on waiting....I'm sure the election bombshell is coming soon.
Stay glued to your TV on January 20, you might learn something ;)
HAHAHAHAHA

Jim Jones would be proud. You've not only drunk the koolaid, you drank an entire keg. Sheep. 😂

Dick Morris tells me one must first file a suit at the state level in say Michigan or Wisconsin. Elected Democrat judges. Naturally it will be thrown out. Then you move up. Takes time.

This. No one is going to be shown evidence and nothing is going to happen as fast as we want it to.

Some of the hand-wringers may just need to turn off the TV till Jan 20th.

Just ripped into Sidney said she wouldn't show evidence of her claims.

No shit, dumbass. She shows the evidence to the court, not Fox News.

And Tucker knows that. Guess he's made the choice to Ride or Die with Fox. We'll see how that works out for him.

Sydney fires back this morning on the Money Honeys show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT