ADVERTISEMENT

What's your favorite 'Biden is innocent' spin so far from kalimgoodman?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Inaccurate, here is the "hard evidence"
  • You are saying that you know who the big guy is, you do not.

See? 'The Big Guy' could be anyone!

Earlier he told us Hunter could be a lying crackhead taking advantage of Joe. He said his dad and uncle abused drugs and that's how he knew.

Now, he claims anything pertaining to 'The Biden Family' does NOT include Joe cause......Joe ain't 'The Biden Family'.

This is some peak troll entertainment. I have a feeling we are just getting started.

PS: Remember @kalimgoodman, you claim you have me on Ignore, so you can't see this thread. No replies, please. We'd hate to see you out yourself as a liar, wouldn't we?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
The bank accounts. I need to know what these Countries got for those millions of dollars.

AND I have THIS problem. So where are the worlds hot spots as we speak?

Russia
China
Ukraine

Can someone tell me what else they have in common?

It is totally obvious that joey lied during the campaign and has lied while prez- if our DOJ was not in the bag for joey he would have already been indicted

Reactions: BCSpell
My favorite is the denial of 20 shell companies.

Literally no one denies that because it’s documented, people with the last name Biden have started 20 shell companies and foreign money has flowed through all of them.

“But you can’t prove any of it got to Joe”.

Despite Hunter bitching “dad takes half his money”.

Clown show personified.

Literally no one denies that because it’s documented, people with the last name Biden have started 20 shell companies and foreign money has flowed through all of them.

Clown show personified.
Yes and all communication from Hunter and other family members that proves it's real.....is also fake.

Reactions: fatman76
How does one family accumulate 170 SAR's, which the republicans had to drag from Yellen's clenched fists, and have the head of the snake completely innocent claiming zero knowledge? As a reminder, in the SAR acronym, the letter "S" stands for Suspicious. As another reminder, the SAR's are produced by BANKS, not the Republican National Committee.

Clown show personified.
Maybe he can explain to us how Joe has bought 3 multi million dollar houses on 47 years of Government pay checks.

I would prefer asking which excuse the trumpers like most for Donald’s slew of indictments…. Let’s focus on self improvement shall we. It’s the only way for you to grow. Spoiled brats

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT