ADVERTISEMENT

What real leadership looks like

You truly are in mid-season form with this post! .

iu

Troll score 1/10

Try harder, maybe you can get a zero next time.
MDFer used to aggravate the crap out of me. I started paying attention and realized he's laughing every time he hits a key stroke. Some of it's funny AF. The TDS schtick needs a makeover though. 😂

whats more triggering her gender or her color?
Accusing people you disagree with of misogyny and racism this morning?

Nice debate tactic, once again proving you hold the higher ground on the issues. Personal attacks always tell a story.

@Mdfgator tried to accuse me of misogyny because I said Kamala "Spread Legs" Harris would be likable if she gave you a blow-job. After all, the skank used sex to get to where she is. It's akin to some struggling actress jumping in and out of multiple beds and wedding rings to get into that elite Hollywood circle. As our boy Rod Serling once said.......

"
iu

@Mdfgator tried to accuse me of misogyny because I said Kamala "Spread Legs" Harris would be likable if she gave you a blow-job. After all, the skank used sex to get to where she is. It's akin to some struggling actress jumping in and out of multiple beds and wedding rings to get into that elite Hollywood circle. As our boy Rod Serling once said.......

"
iu
by the way, this is misogynist. nasty little guy are you not...

by the way, this is misogynist. nasty little guy are you not...
See how the truth kills people like this one? Kamala Harris is a stark-raving whore who missed her calling in the adult-film industry. She is ignorant, incohesive, and unqualified to be in any capacity of federal office. Winsome Sears, the first black Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, would've been a FAR better VP than Harris.

See how the truth kills people like this one? Kamala Harris is a stark-raving whore who missed her calling in the adult-film industry. She is ignorant, incohesive, and unqualified to be in any capacity of federal office. Winsome Sears, the first black Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, would've been a FAR better VP than Harris.
LOL, you need to stay off hte gossip sites!!!

Whoremala is a round heel

4uqhlk.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, you need to stay off hte gossip sites!!!
And you need to learn something called spell-check. This is common knowledge amongst the masses about your installed VP. Need I bring just a few, significant ones like;

1) former talk show celebrity Montel Williams,

2) former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown (who was 60 at the time they "dated"),

3) Doug Ehmhoff, her current "husband" for now,

Secret-date-of-Kamala-Harris.png

iu

iu

And you need to learn something called spell-check. This is common knowledge amongst the masses about your installed VP. Need I bring just a few, significant ones like;

2) former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown (who was 60 at the time they "dated"),

iu

iu

Shes a dirty leg skank

iu

iu
what is it you think you are proving with a bunch of stalker photos? LOL jesus man!!!

what is it you think you are proving with a bunch of stalker photos? LOL jesus man!!!
These are professional photos from actual events that prove what the whole world already knows, except yourself. Your mental-illlness is off the charts like the other lib-tard losers. Seek professional help already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT