ADVERTISEMENT

This is what

David Hogg? Do you follow Greta Thunberg too?

You start a lot of threads.

fish-bait.gif

Reactions: goldmom
Trump's not for cutting the breasts off of a healthy teenaged girl and calling her Jimmy. So, im gonna vote for him...because the dems will definetley mutilate your children. Easy call
This is hilarious. The Dems won't do anything, other than leaving it to parents to decide what is the best path for their child.

Do you think that jsfgator should decide what's best for illegalshift children? Or vice versa.

Reactions: Mdfgator
This is hilarious. The Dems won't do anything, other than leaving it to parents to decide what is the best path for their child.

Do you think that jsfgator should decide what's best for illegalshift children? Or vice versa.
In jurisdictions that democrats dominate, they will most certainly transition your children behind your back and take them from your home if you do not comply. If illegalshift want to have his 13 year old boys dick cut off, then yeah...I should decide whats best.

• Haha
Trump's not for cutting the breasts off of a healthy teenaged girl and calling her Jimmy. So, im gonna vote for him...because the dems will definetley mutilate your children. Easy call
Because of a pair of breasts?

Parents, huh? When teachers aren't even telling those parents their child is “identifying” as the opposite sex or no sex at all? Really?
If your kid is doing that at school and the parents don’t even know about it how can it be left up to them?

Because of a pair of breasts?
Yeah. I suppose that if you cant reject sex reassignment for children, then you cannot lead the nation. If you are wrong on that issue, then it doesnt matter where you stand on the other issues.

Yeah. I suppose that if you cant reject sex reassignment for children, then you cannot lead the nation. If you are wrong on that issue, then it doesnt matter where you stand on the other issues.
I don’t think it’s #1 - it definitely matters but it’s not top of the list.

I don’t think it’s #1 - it definitely matters but it’s not top of the list.
I have a 13, 11 and 9 year old. It may color my view of the issue. I wont argue whether or not its the #1 issue, but I think its the most clear issue. If you are for doing this to children, then you are evil. Easy to eliminate candidates based on this. If you cant be trusted on this, how can you be trusted on the border etc...

Reactions: nail1988
I have a 13, 11 and 9 year old. It may color my view of the issue. I wont argue whether or not its the #1 issue, but I think its the most clear issue. If you are for doing this to children, then you are evil. Easy to eliminate candidates based on this. If you cant be trusted on this, how can you be trusted on the border etc...
I understand how you feel. I have grandchildren in that general range.

Reactions: nail1988
Parents, huh? When teachers aren't even telling those parents their child is “identifying” as the opposite sex or no sex at all? Really?
If your kid is doing that at school and the parents don’t even know about it how can it be left up to them?
That's bad parenting. If you have a great relationship with your children, they won't be afraid to tell you how they feel about their sexual identity. Do you expect teachers to tell you if your child is dating too? Don't rely on the teachers to fix or support your weaknesses.

That would be like passing a law that require jobs to tell someone spouse if their spouse is cheating at work.

That's bad parenting. If you have a great relationship with your children, they won't be afraid to tell you how they feel about their sexual identity. Do you expect teachers to tell you if your child is dating too? Don't rely on the teachers to fix or support your weaknesses.

That would be like passing a law that require jobs to tell someone spouse if their spouse is cheating at work.
If you cannot see the difference in who your kid is dating versus your kid thinking they want to have body parts removed I can’t help you.

• Haha
If you cannot see the difference in who your kid is dating versus your kid thinking they want to have body parts removed I can’t help you.
I thought you were talking about teachers not reporting kids identifying as a different sex? I see you realized your position on that made little sense.

Are teachers taking students to get body parts removed? Not sure what you're talking about.

I see you are pro bad parenting.

In jurisdictions that democrats dominate, they will most certainly transition your children behind your back and take them from your home if you do not comply. If illegalshift want to have his 13 year old boys dick cut off, then yeah...I should decide whats best.
Nobody would transition my kids without me knowing about it, not possible. Why do you people panic over ghosts in the closet??? Oh wait, you believe in ghosts. Sorry.

It’s a serious tragically sad issue that should be left up to the parents child and drs. All types of drs.

I thought you were talking about teachers not reporting kids identifying as a different sex? I see you realized your position on that made little sense.

Are teachers taking students to get body parts removed? Not sure what you're talking about.

This is all a song and dance. Where the rubber mets the road, you have no problem pulling the lever for a party that supports all of this shit...from "identifying", or removing body parts, cross sex hormones or drag queens in the school library. You vote for this. You support it.

• Haha
Nobody would transition my kids without me knowing about it, not possible. Why do you people panic over ghosts in the closet??? Oh wait, you believe in ghosts. Sorry.
Yeah. If your baby momma took your kid while you were at work and ran to Oregon...then your kid is getting the mutilation treatment whether you like it or not.

It’s a serious tragically sad issue that should be left up to the parents child and drs. All types of drs.
Parent and doctors who coordinate to mutilate children should have their brains beaten out with a ****ing pipe wrench

• Haha
This is all a song and dance. Where the rubber mets the road, you have no problem pulling the lever for a party that supports all of this shit...from "identifying", or removing body parts, cross sex hormones or drag queens in the school library. You vote for this. You support it.
Coming from a stimi and shutdown loving commi

I never said teachers were taking students to get body parts removed.
Putting fantasy words into my mouth is amateur hour.
There are standards being instituted in some school districts about teachers being required to keep confidential information that a student might share with them about their sexual identity and confusion or desire they might have to “transition”.
One district out west was discovered to have been helping a student source hormone treatments without the parents knowledge. Those parent for sure didn’t get to “help their kid decide” did they?
Bad parenting? 🙄

Trumps a stimi lover he is a big government commie. Anti free trade. The guys not for the free markets. Negative rate loving big spending commie.
As I have said numerous times to you....I am politically homeless when it comes to the big spending and so forth. There is NO candidate or party offering fiscal sanity. It sad, but its just not on the table. So, I vote on things that are on the table.

There are standards being instituted in some school districts about teachers being required to keep confidential information that a student might share with them about their sexual identity and confusion or desire they might have to “transition”.
One district out west was discovered to have been helping a student source hormone treatments without the parents knowledge. Those parent for sure didn’t get to “help their kid decide” did they?
Bad parenting? 🙄
I don’t see an issue with this, there are a lot of religious homes that will not tolerate this type of talk, that has to be torture for a trans or queer kid. All this stuff is so rare it’s really not worth all this division.

I don’t see an issue with this, there are a lot of religious homes that will not tolerate this type of talk, that has to be torture for a trans or queer kid. All this stuff is so rare it’s really not worth all this division.
Yeah. My children live in one of these homes. I will not tolerate queerness of any kind. And if your the teacher that goes behind the parents back....pipe wrench bitch.

• Haha
Bad parenting? 🙄
Why are you mixing up thinking about removing body parts with teachers? Teachers have no say in any state with that. You're trying to be slick but oddly linking the 2.

I do think that students should be able to confide with teachers, coaches and guidance counselor about things that they don't feel comfortable telling their parents. At the same time, it is on the parents to provide that love that their children feel comfortable telling them anything.

If you are a parent that talks about hating gay people or super religious, then of course your child won't feel comfortable telling you that they are gay or want to transition. I was never scared to tell my mother anything but I've been around kids that were. I also coached football in FL and I had kids tell me things that they were scared to tell their parents because of how their parents viewed/handled things.

It's on the parents not the teachers.

@goldmom here you go. What does the child do??
The children go to school. They behave with respect and exercise discipline. They go to church on Sunday. They read the Bible. They work the garden beds. They eat natural Whole Foods, and they exercise their body. We don’t have time for queerness in our home. They know that some males are sissy boys and some females are butch. They know God doesn’t appreciate these behaviors. It’s that simple. That’s what the children do.

• Haha
Why are you mixing up thinking about removing body parts with teachers? Teachers have no say in any state with that. You're trying to be slick but oddly linking the 2.

I do think that students should be able to confide with teachers, coaches and guidance counselor about things that they don't feel comfortable telling their parents. At the same time, it is on the parents to provide that love that their children feel comfortable telling them anything.

If you are a parent that talks about hating gay people or super religious, then of course your child won't feel comfortable telling you that they are gay or want to transition. I was never scared to tell my mother anything but I've been around kids that were. I also coached football in FL and I had kids tell me things that they were scared to tell their parents because of how their parents viewed/handled things.

It's on the parents not the teachers.
I think it’s a good thing you and this jsfgator have never met up. 😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT