ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore Mayor

I think Biden is the only one Trump can beat. While Newsome or Whitmer would be distasteful to decent Americans, they would come off as alert adults and probably attract a lot of undecideds.
I think there are a broad range of candidates that Trump can beat. Kamala Harris and Amy Klobuchar, for example, is not beating Trump.

I think there are a handful of combinations that could beat Trump. Gavin and Whitmer is one of them.

Only with dead Democrat votes.
I don’t agree. I think Trump’s best opposition needed for him to win is the Delaware Dummy.

The embarrassing thing for those of us who put our country first above any candidate is if those two get on a stage together for a “debate”.

I don’t agree. I think Trump’s best opposition needed for him to win is the Delaware Dummy.

The embarrassing thing for those of us who put our country first above any candidate is if those two get on a stage together for a “debate”.
Well one can speak and one can't, so I don't think that's going to happen.

You're old enough to know people age differently.

Well one can speak and one can't, so I don't think that's going to happen.

You're old enough to know people age differently.
Plenty of my friends are aging differently. Some were just fine 6 months ago and now they’re not doing so great.
Is it worth the risk? Not so much.

I think Biden is the only one Trump can beat. While Newsome or Whitmer would be distasteful to decent Americans, they would come off as alert adults and probably attract a lot of undecideds.
Nope, as a former recent California resident most of America would find Newsom to be completely untenable and disgusting. Only thing you can say about him that's positive is that he looks good otherwise he is a complete pos ...

Nope, as a former recent California resident most of America would find Newsom to be completely untenable and disgusting. Only thing you can say about him that's positive is that he looks good otherwise he is a complete pos ...
And as slick of a liar as I have ever seen. He can lie to you..you KNOW he is lying, and some of those still fall for the lies. Watch the debate w DeSantis...I challenge anyone to show a clip of him telling the truth

I happen to agree with this too. Plenty of DEI problems, but a mayor is irrelevant to a major malfunction of a cargo ship that has destroyed a bridge.

Calling him DEI when the Mayor has no real role devolves the comment to be a dog whistle and it undermines the real and substantive critiques. It also gives more fodder for Joy Reid to continue her social Marxism. Not a smart play here.

Now the Mayor may indeed have DEI issues and be worthless for Baltimore. But an international shipping issue is not that litmus test.
Wow, not bad

I think there are a broad range of candidates that Trump can beat. Kamala Harris and Amy Klobuchar, for example, is not beating Trump.

I think there are a handful of combinations that could beat Trump. Gavin and Whitmer is one of them.
He lost to Joe big time he barely snuck by Hillary. If she goes to Michigan she wins. He can’t beat anyone easily obviously.

To be fair, the folks saying these things thought Desantis was going to beat Trump as well. And here we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT