ADVERTISEMENT

What is the point?

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
I literally have no idea of what Adam K. is doing:

No one listens to him (outside of CNN who wants him as a "useful idiot") nor do I think they pay him.

I am genuinely interested, what is his end game? Is there a "bag" to be had? Again, I am genuinely curious what his angle is.

Reactions: RussellCasse

No one listens to him (outside of CNN who wants him as a "useful idiot") nor do I think they pay him.

I am genuinely interested, what is his end game? Is there a "bag" to be had? Again, I am genuinely curious what his angle is.
He is spot on...the old republican party is DOA. It is now the party of AMERICA FIRST...not AMERICA last. His breed is DEAD. He is not happy.

My two cents? (And here is where my arrogance kicks in). I have been correct alot. So much so, that I wish I wasn’t because of what it means.

So my two cents, is there have been, and still are…many Trojan Horse dems that were strategically placed in the Republican party over many years. The intention is to move the party to the left so that Dems could shift the country their way and stay in power. It has worked really well.

What we are seeing today are desperate attempts to hold on and not be exposed.

Reactions: BillytheC

Watching a movie now. I'll watch your video later. I must say you have progressed much lately young grasshopper. ;)

3o1yto.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT