ADVERTISEMENT

What is the deal with recruiting so far this upcoming class?

Of all the dweebs in the circle of jerks, the Mad-Dog-dollie mouth-foamer is always the most clueless... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
Again, another attempt to move away from the circle of jerks, and back to the threads topic... :cool:

JUCO Grad TE Lucas Krull 6-7 255 - Shawnee, Kan. is close to making a decision on his football future. He's down to UF - Mizz - KSt. and currently plans to announce his commitment in June. “It was awesome. It was everything and more that I thought it was going to be,” Krull said of his official UF visit. "It’s The Swamp, so it’s the real deal.”

“We connect really well. It’s a very home-y feel with them. They’re going to coach me real hard if this is where I end up coming,”
Krull said. “It’s a little bit of everybody, but (TE) coach Scott is really the main coach, considering that’s who I would be with the majority of my time here. But him, coach Mullen and the entire coaching staff.”

“(UF) says it’s going to be everything. They’re going to flex me in, flex me out, match-ups, you know. One-on-ones, so. It’s really anything I can do they’re going to have me do.”

With both Lewis and Stephens gone for 2019, he would be a good get, but he's no where near a 'sure-thing' at this point imo. (iG crosses fingers) ;)

What's funny is the people who said at the end of Butters' tenure as HC that it would take 5 or more years to build UF back to where it should be are now complaining that we aren't going to be elite in 2019. If it's going to take time to build the program then it's going to take time to build the program.

We will know this class who we have as a recruiter no matter what happens on the field. Anything outside a top 10 class will not be good. Mac pulling like a #15 class his 2nd class showed he would never be a top recruiter.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
We will know this class who we have as a recruiter no matter what happens on the field. Anything outside a top 10 class will not be good. Mac pulling like a #15 class his 2nd class showed he would never be a top recruiter.

Most conferences having a #15 ranked recruiting class would be cause for celebrating. But in the SEC, if you have #15 and look up, you get to see at least 7 other SEC teams ranked above you. If you are Florida, you find that anymore that you also have Miami and FSU above #15 as well.So hard to get any traction anymore

Most conferences having a #15 ranked recruiting class would be cause for celebrating. But in the SEC, if you have #15 and look up, you get to see at least 7 other SEC teams ranked above you. If you are Florida, you find that anymore that you also have Miami and FSU above #15 as well.So hard to get any traction anymore

You are the king of fake news

And you are the king of the barnyard animals. But you are still Instantdouchebag. You've been caught

What's the case for them being the same poster? That's never really occurred to me. I thought Compu and Insta may be the same.

instaGATOR IS TOO PROUD AND TOO ARROGANT TO POST UNDER ANY OTHER NAME.
Been that way since I began back in 1999. :cool:

Anyone who claims otherwise is a certifiable 'village idiot' and/or another jerk in the circle... o_O

Anyone who claims otherwise is a certifiable 'village idiot' and/or another jerk in the circle... o_O

Oh my...methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Though I still don't think him and FSU numbers are the same person.

Reactions: fsu939913
What's the case for them being the same poster? That's never really occurred to me. I thought Compu and Insta may be the same.

Its nvr occured to you because altho you are a dirty liberal, you are not a moron. Remember when i was a "Cane fan" lol Hes just a little slow, he will catch up.

To answer your question, i went into the alien thread and posted :rolleyes:<<<that emoji

Since insta is the ONLY person with these emojis and has some secret deal with rivals where only he gets them, i must be him right? After that one post, i just started posting like insta to further his delusion.... And by posting like insta i mean i called him a mad dog dolly lol He was convinced

Quit lying.

The moe-rons, among others, aren't even astute enough to know the difference between cut & paste and read and type.:cool:

Yet another thread taken off the rails by the usual circle of jerks.
They remind me of an old ABBA favorite,,,, the 'Dancing Queen's'.... :confused:
===========

And now,,, back to the actual thread topic... o_O

Dan just got another commit from from a weekend visitor.

#12 DT Jaelin Humphries 6-3 303 **** - Lawrenceville, GA - Top 300
Offers: UA-AU-UGA-LSU-MS-MSSt-SCa-TN - Clem-Neb-UL-tOSU

Class By Positions: 1 QB-dt, 2 WR, 2OL -- 1 DT, 2 LB, 1 FS

ESPN - 4 Top 300's -- 7 ****, 2 ***

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
The baboons never learn. iG is a one and only for me, it's all I post under.
It's like having a wife and a mistress. I'm not putting up with two of them.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I always figured Compu was an alias but thought it wasn't Insta himself.
CompuGator and instaGator are one in the same person? Is a Liberal and a established Conservative the same as well? What about the green party, sheep? Was Roswell a cover-up? Reptilians, nephilim, JFK, 9-11,Nixon, Pearl Harbor, Moon landing hoax, Sega Dreamcast, Spongebob, chicken nuggets, sharkhumper? Oh right, this thread was about football recruiting.

Come on now, everyone knows there is only one poster on here who deserves all of our pity......actually he hasn't shown up lately...carry on.

This cracks me up completely.... :D:D:D

When he committed to the U from Southridge HS in Miami, he was a 4 Star.
"A supremely talented 2019 recruit, LB Diamante Howard 6-2 185 has committed to the U." https://www.stateoftheu.com/2016/9/...mmits-sean-taylor-cousin-legacy-recruit-elite

However, when he reopened his recruiting and de-committed, he suddenly became a 'consensus' 3 Star. :rolleyes:

The rumor (read excuse) is that 'Miami cooled off on Howard' (so they lied to him?) as he changed positions — he’s only 185ish pounds so the move was from LB to S — heading into his senior year at Southridge.
He is now considering Florida,
UCF, Georgia, and Tennessee.
https://www.stateoftheu.com/2018/3/...mits-from-the-u-recruiting-sean-taylor-cousin

LMFAO at the 'always flexible' recruit rankings.
If he now commits to UF, he might even become a 2 Star.... :cool:
His 185 is the same as it was when he committed, and where they play him (SS-OLB) is up to whomever signs him. o_O

" While this (string of constant) de-commitments drops Miami down to only have 11 commits in the 2019 class, there are other prospects with better physical development and demonstrable skill that Miami can replace Howard with in this class." -- TYPICAL U SPEAK

Seems that 'Supremely Talented' designation has quickly disappeared... :oops:

On the other topic, nobody can duplicate Insta and nobody can duplicate FSU #'s.

I'll say this: IF FSU numbers is a contrived alter ego of insta, then I will absolutely give him all the credit for being a master baiter.

But, I personally think FSU numbers is a guy doing a phenomenal job with this persona. He should be applauded, honestly. It's one of the better ones I've seen in the last few years.

I was long married, already had 2 kids, and was well into my work career in my late 30's when FSU numbers was born. While the Mad-Dog-dollie is the same brain-dead dufus that he's always been.... :confused:

Last edited:
I'll say this: IF FSU numbers is a contrived alter ego of insta, then I will absolutely give him all the credit for being a master baiter.

But, I personally think FSU numbers is a guy doing a phenomenal job with this persona. He should be applauded, honestly. It's one of the better ones I've seen in the last few years.

What is your guess on Compu? An alias of Insta, not an alias or an alias of a different poster here?

So let me get this straight...

You read articles and stats....and then you retype EVERYTHING that you read?

You don't cut and paste long, exasperating articles and stats?

Sounds like you're the "moe-ron."
giphy.gif

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT