ADVERTISEMENT

What is the deal with recruiting so far this upcoming class?

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2019/all-teams/football

I know its way too early to panic but looking at that every other top program has at least 4 or more blue chippers already committed and our main rivals are leading the way with 7 blue chippers each already committed. I think QB Jones gets upgraded to a 4 star eventually but this is making me a little nervous. You need top 5 or 6 level classes most years to get back to where we want to be especially with Georgia recruiting like they have been under Smart. I hope Mullen doesn't turn out to be just a little better than Mac at recruiting as he was clearly substandard at UF when it came to that.

It has to be a little concerning to those of us that follow recruiting. Coach Dan isn't exactly known for being an ace recruiter and with all the recruiting events we have had, you would expect 2 or 3 (at least 1) commitments from a blue chip. The other side of the equation is the recruiting by teams on our future schedules. Looking at the rankings you linked. Alabama is going to get theirs. TA&M is going to improve by leaps and bounds with Dumbo at the helm. Ole Mi$$ is going to buy their recruits and stay ahead. Muschamp/SC can recruit very well and have already improved. UT has is also going to continue to recruit well with Pruitt there now. UGA and F$U are on fire on the recruiting trail and talk is they have several silent commits from 4 and 5 stars.

On a side note: apparently the staff invited a big time OL recruit (Lucas)to the BBQ, who is already firmly committed to F$U. He spent his entire time actively recruiting players for F$U on our dime. I understand you have to keep pursuing committed recruits to try and flip them, but pick and choose the right venue and make sure they are seriously open to seeing what we have to offer.

Reactions: Dr. Nole
It has to be a little concerning to those of us that follow recruiting. Coach Dan isn't exactly known for being an ace recruiter and with all the recruiting events we have had, you would expect 2 or 3 (at least 1) commitments from a blue chip. The other side of the equation is the recruiting by teams on our future schedules. Looking at the rankings you linked. Alabama is going to get theirs. TA&M is going to improve by leaps and bounds with Dumbo at the helm. Ole Mi$$ is going to buy their recruits and stay ahead. Muschamp/SC can recruit very well and have already improved. UT has is also going to continue to recruit well with Pruitt there now. UGA and F$U are on fire on the recruiting trail and talk is they have several silent commits from 4 and 5 stars.

On a side note: apparently the staff invited a big time OL recruit (Lucas)to the BBQ, who is already firmly committed to F$U. He spent his entire time actively recruiting players for F$U on our dime. I understand you have to keep pursuing committed recruits to try and flip them, but pick and choose the right venue and make sure they are seriously open to seeing what we have to offer.

Lol, get out of here with that doom and gloom stuff. Where do people get this “Mullen is not an elite recruiter” crap from? He was at Mississippi State and pulled in several top 25 classes, which is phenomenal for Starksville, Mississippi. What’s he suppose to do? Pull in top 10 classes there every year? Nobody would do that. Look at Saban’s classes when he was at Michigan State, similar situation.

Mullen’s already proven he can recruit with an exceptional first class, especially when you count the two WR transfers. Give it time and the recruits will follow. Nobody is going to flock to play for the Gators right now until they get their crap together on the field. Win and recruits will follow.

Reactions: sadgator
Lol, get out of here with that doom and gloom stuff. Where do people get this “Mullen is not an elite recruiter” crap from? He was at Mississippi State and pulled in several top 25 classes, which is phenomenal for Starksville, Mississippi. What’s he suppose to do? Pull in top 10 classes there every year? Nobody would do that. Look at Saban’s classes when he was at Michigan State, similar situation.

Mullen’s already proven he can recruit with an exceptional first class, especially when you count the two WR transfers. Give it time and the recruits will follow. Nobody is going to flock to play for the Gators right now until they get their crap together on the field. Win and recruits will follow.

We will see but top recruiters get nice classes their 2nd recruiting class. We heard that same mess with Mac and he finally pulled about a 10th ranked class or so in his 3rd season and I think he never even pulled a Rivals blue chip LB the whole time he was here I think. For Florida to be where it needs to be even 10th ranked classes regularly won't cut it.

I know its a long way to go and we need to wait until the class is complete but it is concerning seeing Georgia and FSU where they are compared to us right now. If he is the real deal in recruiting we will have a class well inside the top 10 this upcoming class.

Reactions: Dr. Nole

Doom and gloom? No. Just facts. Coach Dan has never been known as an ace/elite recruiter. It is well known when he was at UF on Meyer's staff he was the liability. Maybe liability isn't the word, but he wasn't known for his recruiting prowess. Pulling in Top 25 classes a couple of times at MSU in 10 years is not elite. Several average coaches/teams have done it.

Now, with all that said. I agree, if Coach Dan can start to win on the field, things will change and recruits should flock to us. If we are winning games but not winning conference championships and competing for a NC, then we may still have a problem because it is going to take great recruiting to get over the hump and we are going to need someone who can deliver. If he can't do it on the recruiting trail, but can do it on the field and also surround himself with top notch recruiters on the staff then the sky is the limit.

I love your enthusiasm and optimism and I hope you are right. It's been a tough 10 years for us, so call me skeptical until I actually see it. Until then GO GATORS!

We will see but top recruiters get nice classes their 2nd recruiting class. We heard that same mess with Mac and he finally pulled about a 10th ranked class or so in his 3rd season and I think he never even pulled a Rivals blue chip LB the whole time he was here I think. For Florida to be where it needs to be even 10th ranked classes regularly won't cut it.

I know its a long way to go and we need to wait until the class is complete but it is concerning seeing Georgia and FSU where they are compared to us right now. If he is the real deal in recruiting we will have a class well inside the top 10 this upcoming class.
Agree with everything you wrote. Especially the part about Georgia and F$U. Kirby has shown what he is capable of in a very short term and it doesn't look like they are slowing down. Willie put together a remarkable first class considering how little time he had to do it and with no one on his staff most of the time. His big question mark is will he crap the bed on game day. If he starts to win big and continues this level of recruiting, it is going to be unbearable. We need to get more than our fair share of blue chippers and leave these 3 stars for the little people.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Agree with everything you wrote. Especially the part about Georgia and F$U. Kirby has shown what he is capable of in a very short term and it doesn't look like they are slowing down. Willie put together a remarkable first class considering how little time he had to do it and with no one on his staff most of the time. His big question mark is will he crap the bed on game day. If he starts to win big and continues this level of recruiting, it is going to be unbearable. We need to get more than our fair share of blue chippers and leave these 3 stars for the little people.

Yep Smart really concerns me with how he has been recruiting. That FSU coach can definitely recruit but we have to hope he stinks it up coaching the games like you say. Some 3 stars here and there are alright but we cant be doing what we have done the past few seasons with regards to that and think we will be true contenders to win the SEC.

If Lucas was really doing that at the BBQ then he does not need to come back to campus. Same with the kids throwing up the U while in our damn uniforms.

Reactions: Gator Fever

I know its way too early to panic butt looking at that every other top program has at least 4 or more blue chippers already committed and our main rivals are leading the way with 7 blue chippers each already committed. I think QB Jones gets upgraded to a 4 star eventually but this is making me a little nervous. You need top 5 or 6 level classes most years to get back to where we want to be especially with Georgia recruiting like they have been under Smart. I hope Mullen doesn't turn out to be just a little better than Mac at recruiting as he was clearly substandard at UF when it came to that.

Hey fevered Butt,,,, 8+ months until NSD. :cool:
Doom, Despair, Pain and Ag-Go-Kneeeeeee.... :oops:
His little bro, chicken-little,,,, The sky is falling, the sky is falling, run everybody, run.... :rolleyes:

Evidently Dabo does not agree with you. .
Why do none of those services do long term comparisons with their class or individual rankings or ratings.... Here's an example for ya:

NC's -- UA5 -- UF1 - AU1 -- FSU1 - Clem1 - tOSU1 --- SEC = 7 by 3 different teams.
~ Not once in 10 years, did all 6 NC's have a top 10 rated class.
~ UA and FSU were the only 2, to have a top 10 class every year.

Average Class for the NC winners over 10 years (2008-17):
UA 15/10 = 1.5 -- they still only win it 50% of the time. o_O
FSU 54/10 = 5.4 -- the Natl. leaders in doing 'less with more.' :confused:
-----
tOSU 30/8 = 3.75, the other 2 classes were out of the top 10
UoF 25/5 = 5.0, the other 5 classes were out of the top 10
~ Clemson 18/3 = 6.0, the other 7 classes were out of the top 10
Dabo is far and away, the more with less monster. :eek:
ORRR, maybe he's just a lot better at rating his recruits.... ;)

=================

In the current Top 10 Classes - per Rivals:
1. UGA
2. tOSU
3. USCw
4. TX
5. PSU
6. scUM
Five of the current top 6 classes have not won a Natti in the last 10 years.
However, 3 of the next 4 have...
7. UA
8. Clem

9. Okla -- Choke-la-homa :oops:
10. FSU
=======

Top 10 Classes: NC winners last 10 years are in BOLD

1. UA
2. tOSU

3. UGA
4. Mich
5. FSU
6. USCw
7. Okla
8. LSU
9. UF
10. aTm
=======

1. UA
2. FSU
3. tOSU

4. Mich
5. LSU
6. Clem
7. Miss
8. AU
9. UGA
10. USCw

1. USCw
2. UA
3. FSU
4. Clem

5. Tenn
6. UGA
7. AU
8. LSU
9. tOSU
10. aTm

1. UA
2. LSU
3. tOSU
4. FSU

5. Tenn
6. aTm
7. UGA
8. UF
9. AU

10. USCw

1. UA
2. tOSU

3. ND
4. UF
5. Mich
6. LSU
7. Miss
8. AU
9. UCLA
10. FSU

1. UA
2. TX
3. UF
4. tOSU

5. Stan
6. FSU
7. Mich
8. USCw
9. scUM
10. AU

1. UA
2. FSU

3. TX
4. USCw
5. UGA
6. LSU
7. AU
8. Clem

9. Ore
10. NC

1. USCw
2. UF
3. TX
4. AU
5. UA

6. LSU
7. Okla
8. UCLA
9. Tenn
10. FSU

1. UA
2. LSU
3. tOSU
4. USCw
5. Tx
6. UGA
7. FSU
8. Mich
9. N.C.
10. Tenn

1. UA
2. ND
3. UF
4. tOSU

5. scUM
6. Okla
7. UGA
8. USCw
9. FSU
10. Mich

The left coast USCw toejams are the 'less with more' #1 school in the nation. :p
USCw - 52/9 = 5.8 with only 1 class not in the top 10, but ZERO natties.

The meat-chickens have done less with more for the BigTen/12.
Mich 38/6 = 6.3 with 4 classes not in the top 10.

Choke-la-homa and Texass have each had 3 Top 10's, but they ain't Clemp's-son.
=============

UA 15/10 = 1.5 (and they still only win it 50% of the time)
AU 53/7 = 7.6 with 3 classes not in the top 10
UoF 25/5 = 5.0, with 5 classes not in the top 10
-----

LSU - 43/8 = 5.4 with 2 classes not in the top 10. (NC 2007)
UGA - 43/7 = 6.1, with 3 classes not in the top 10.(NC 1980 - #2 2017)
Tenn - 29/4 = 7.25 with 6 classes not in the top 10. (NC 1999)

Hey fevered Butt,,,, 8+ months until NSD. :cool:
Doom, Despair, Pain and Ag-Go-Kneeeeeee.... :oops:
His little bro, chicken-little,,,, The sky is falling, the sky is falling, run everybody, run.... :rolleyes:

Evidently Dabo does not agree with you. .
Why do none of those services do long term comparisons with their class or individual rankings or ratings.... Here's an example for ya:

NC's -- UA5 -- UF1 - AU1 -- FSU1 - Clem1 - tOSU1 --- SEC = 7 by 3 different teams.
~ Not once in 10 years, did all 6 NC's have a top 10 rated class.
~ UA and FSU were the only 2, to have a top 10 class every year.

Average Class for the NC winners over 10 years (2008-17):
UA 15/10 = 1.5 -- they still only win it 50% of the time. o_O
FSU 54/10 = 5.4 -- the Natl. leaders in doing 'less with more.' :confused:
-----
tOSU 30/8 = 3.75, the other 2 classes were out of the top 10
UoF 25/5 = 5.0, the other 5 classes were out of the top 10
~ Clemson 18/3 = 6.0, the other 7 classes were out of the top 10
Dabo is far and away, the more with less monster. :eek:
ORRR, maybe he's just a lot better at rating his recruits.... ;)

=================

In the current Top 10 Classes - per Rivals:
1. UGA
2. tOSU
3. USCw
4. TX
5. PSU
6. scUM
Five of the current top 6 classes have not won a Natti in the last 10 years.
However, 3 of the next 4 have...
7. UA
8. Clem

9. Okla -- Choke-la-homa :oops:
10. FSU
=======

Top 10 Classes: NC winners last 10 years are in BOLD

1. UA
2. tOSU

3. UGA
4. Mich
5. FSU
6. USCw
7. Okla
8. LSU
9. UF
10. aTm
=======

1. UA
2. FSU
3. tOSU

4. Mich
5. LSU
6. Clem
7. Miss
8. AU
9. UGA
10. USCw

1. USCw
2. UA
3. FSU
4. Clem

5. Tenn
6. UGA
7. AU
8. LSU
9. tOSU
10. aTm

1. UA
2. LSU
3. tOSU
4. FSU

5. Tenn
6. aTm
7. UGA
8. UF
9. AU

10. USCw

1. UA
2. tOSU

3. ND
4. UF
5. Mich
6. LSU
7. Miss
8. AU
9. UCLA
10. FSU

1. UA
2. TX
3. UF
4. tOSU

5. Stan
6. FSU
7. Mich
8. USCw
9. scUM
10. AU

1. UA
2. FSU

3. TX
4. USCw
5. UGA
6. LSU
7. AU
8. Clem

9. Ore
10. NC

1. USCw
2. UF
3. TX
4. AU
5. UA

6. LSU
7. Okla
8. UCLA
9. Tenn
10. FSU

1. UA
2. LSU
3. tOSU
4. USCw
5. Tx
6. UGA
7. FSU
8. Mich
9. N.C.
10. Tenn

1. UA
2. ND
3. UF
4. tOSU

5. scUM
6. Okla
7. UGA
8. USCw
9. FSU
10. Mich

The left coast USCw toejams are the 'less with more' #1 school in the nation. :p
USCw - 52/9 = 5.8 with only 1 class not in the top 10, but ZERO natties.

The meat-chickens have done less with more for the BigTen/12.
Mich 38/6 = 6.3 with 4 classes not in the top 10.

Choke-la-homa and Texass have each had 3 Top 10's, but they ain't Clemp's-son.
=============

UA 15/10 = 1.5 (and they still only win it 50% of the time)
AU 53/7 = 7.6 with 3 classes not in the top 10
UoF 25/5 = 5.0, with 5 classes not in the top 10
-----

LSU - 43/8 = 5.4 with 2 classes not in the top 10. (NC 2007)
UGA - 43/7 = 6.1, with 3 classes not in the top 10.(NC 1980 - #2 2017)
Tenn - 29/4 = 7.25 with 6 classes not in the top 10. (NC 1999)

After finishing pedestrian #18 in 2018 rankings....3* Dan is currently sitting at #24 in the rivals 2019 recruiting rankings trailing in state FSU, Cocaines,and even trailing his old school Miss State which has many of the natives restless .:eek::p Heck...MissChimp is even sitting at # 8 in rivals.

Maybe 3* Dan will get a commit or 2 ( possibly even a 4*) at his newly created grill out and bake sale. :D:D

Reactions: Dr. Nole and -MDVOL
You can always count on a choke-la-homo to miss out on the important points of any post, especially one with a restricted view because he has his head-nailed-to-da-flor.... :confused:

"Choke-la-homa and Texass have each had 3 Top 10 classes, but they ain't Clemp's-son."

Meaning that neither of those two loser chumps, that have led what remains of the Big12-Ten to 'has-been status,' have won a NC in the last ten years and counting.... (Tx 2005 - Ok 2000)

2017 CFP Semi-final - Choke-la-homa w/Heisman QB 48 - 54 Georgia/SEC

2008 Choke-la-homa w/Heisman QB 14 - 24 Florida/SEC

2000 Choke-la-homa 13 - 2 FSUcks -- so they can at least beat the All Cupcake-Chump....

I know its way too early to panic but looking at that every other top program has at least 4 or more blue chippers already committed and our main rivals are leading the way with 7 blue chippers each already committed. I think QB Jones gets upgraded to a 4 star eventually but this is making me a little nervous. You need top 5 or 6 level classes most years to get back to where we want to be especially with Georgia recruiting like they have been under Smart. I hope Mullen doesn't turn out to be just a little better than Mac at recruiting as he was clearly substandard at UF when it came to that.
I strongly believe that we will end up with a top 10 if not a top 5 team. I’m not sure if the “Mullen is not a strong recruiter” theory. Considering what he had to deal with at MSU one has to be impressed with his ability to draw kids to Mississippi as well as his accomplishments on the field while he was there. Mullen has not had the opportunity to recruit for a program of Florida’s stature, facilities and history. I have to assume as well that Mullen as the OC, had something to do with landing the talented offensive players under Meyer. Although we know that there is a huge upside to the general consensus of a HS player’s potential, coaching ability has to be a very close second - as recent examples I give you Clemson vs FSU and UCF vs Auburn. As well, it’s not like the head coach is the principal re recruiter - a recruit’s main concern is how do they become the best player possible therefore giving the position coaches primary responsibility in the athlete’s ultimate choice. We have only 8 public (tied for the least of the current top 29 teams). commits and a large number of scholarships to offer and though “we don’t know what we don’t know” - we have very strong indications of some high value recruits who have silently committed. As a last point, I love his aggressiveness in terms of going after the nation’s top talent but even more so, getting them to actually visit - many of them from far away and on their own dime. I’m not going to even think negatively until I see that we can not get top classes consistently. My glass is half-full and I’m feeling great. Try it out, you might enjoy that approach.

I strongly believe that we will end up with a top 10 if not a top 5 team. I’m not sure if the “Mullen is not a strong recruiter” theory. Considering what he had to deal with at MSU one has to be impressed with his ability to draw kids to Mississippi as well as his accomplishments on the field while he was there. Mullen has not had the opportunity to recruit for a program of Florida’s stature, facilities and history. I have to assume as well that Mullen as the OC, had something to do with landing the talented offensive players under Meyer. Although we know that there is a huge upside to the general consensus of a HS player’s potential, coaching ability has to be a very close second - as recent examples I give you Clemson vs FSU and UCF vs Auburn. As well, it’s not like the head coach is the principal re recruiter - a recruit’s main concern is how do they become the best player possible therefore giving the position coaches primary responsibility in the athlete’s ultimate choice. We have only 8 public (tied for the least of the current top 29 teams). commits and a large number of scholarships to offer and though “we don’t know what we don’t know” - we have very strong indications of some high value recruits who have silently committed. As a last point, I love his aggressiveness in terms of going after the nation’s top talent but even more so, getting them to actually visit - many of them from far away and on their own dime. I’m not going to even think negatively until I see that we can not get top classes consistently. My glass is half-full and I’m feeling great. Try it out, you might enjoy that approach.

I am in the wait and see mode but even a 10th or so ranked class like Mac got after 3 tries won't cut it here to get where we need to be and these top recruiting coaches seem to always get real good classes that 2nd class no matter the 1st year results on the field. We will probably know for sure where he stands there after this coming class.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
3* Dan...I like it.
Not as catchy as 4-loss Fisher, but still....

And it's Clown-U's kind of accurate too... :rolleyes:

Dan's last class per ESPN had 14 4 stars with only 3 that were 3 stars, and one of those 3 stars was the #1 HS Kicker that he stole from Saban... :p
#1 K/P Evan McPherson - Fort Payne, Ala. -- UA-AA
He's had a 60 Yd FG, and an 80+ Yd punt in HS, with even longer kicks at practice.

Plus Dan had 2 WR xfers, a 4 star from Ole Miss and a 5 star from tOSU.

Right now (2019) he has 8 recruits, 6 are 4 stars, 2 are 3 stars for a 3 to 1 ratio. :cool:

Reactions: PlutoDroid

Dan's last class per ESPN had 14 4 stars with only 3 that were 3 stars, and one of those 3 stars was the #1 HS Kicker that he stole from Saban... :p
He's had a 60 Yd FG, and an 80+ Yd punt in HS, with even longer kicks at practice.

Right now (2019) he has 8 recruits, 6 are 4 stars, 2 are 3 stars for a 3 to 1 ratio. :cool:
Who said anything about accurate? I just posted that I liked it. This is a message board, not politics...who cares about accuracy. Oh wait.

You'd think that if was just the fake news assnole board by some of the posts here.
No matter where they go, you can always count on them stinking up the place... :confused:

Right now ( 2019 ) Rivals 3* Dan has 8 commits

#26 ranking 3.13 Average:rolleyes:

( 7 ) are 3* :D

( 1 ) is a 4* :eek:

Choklehaoma #2 :cool:
Free shoes #3 :cool:
Rubber Dollies #19 :cool:

Last edited:
I'm cautiously optimistic - Mullen took over a mess and finished with a transition class about 14th, if I remember. Right now we need some movement but we have to have a Top 10 class...period imo.

I'll say this - we are getting kids to visit that last year weren't even looking our way so I feel good enough right now. Come Aug-Sept if we are in the same spot, I'll panic lol.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Rivals is the Choker / Rubber-Dollie teddy-bear for their off season yappin.'
It's like using a condom, it gives them 'a sense of security,' while they are actually getting ph...... by the over-rating of their recruit class and their entire program. :D:p:D

So, with all of those great recruiting classes over the last 15 years, how many NC's have they produced? --- Hint = ZERO,,,, thus the earned label -- CHOKE-la-homa... :cool:
While tennis-sea can't even win the SECe anymore... :rolleyes:

~ They yearly skate through what's left of the Big12/TEN, only to again lose badly to an SEC school. o_O
~ And now tennis-sea goes 0-8 SEC, ending up behind even Candy... :confused:

Rumblings coming out of Tallacrappie sounds like the nulls just got a silent commit from 1 of our top 2 DE prospects in Derrick McLendon. He had narrowed it down to us, F$U and UGAly, but was on a visit to F$U this weekend and they knocked it out of the park and have him locked up for ESD. I hate to see our biggest rivals doing this well. McLendon is the real deal and was must get for us. I know it is early, but the good guys need to step up their game and get some commitments from true blue chippers. One 4* recruit is all we have right now. ONE. UNO. And don't give me this crap about "we have a couple that might gain another star". We've got to gain momentum now.

Rumblings coming out of Tallacrappie sounds like the nulls just got a silent commit from 1 of our top 2 DE prospects in Derrick McLendon. He had narrowed it down to us, F$U and UGAly, but was on a visit to F$U this weekend and they knocked it out of the park and have him locked up for ESD. I hate to see our biggest rivals doing this well. McLendon is the real deal and was must get for us. I know it is early, but the good guys need to step up their game and get some commitments from true blue chippers. One 4* recruit is all we have right now. ONE. UNO. And don't give me this crap about "we have a couple that might gain another star". We've got to gain momentum now.
How many more FSU trolls are coming over to this board? What happened? I’ve never seen it this bad. Part of me thinks they know Taggart can’t coach for crap so they got to hang onto something.

Who is McLendon? The top DE prospects on UFs board are Pickering, Summerall & Hunter as well as a few others after those 3.

Take this to your FSU board please.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
How many more FSU trolls are coming over to this board? What happened? I’ve never seen it this bad. Part of me thinks they know Taggart can’t coach for crap so they got to hang onto something.

Who is McLendon? The top DE prospects on UFs board are Pickering, Summerall & Hunter as well as a few others after those 3.

Take this to your FSU board please.
Putz, wth are you talking about? If you don't follow recruiting or UF football, just say so. BUT, please don't embarrass yourself with "Who is McLendon?". He is one of the top 2 on our board at DE and has us, F$U and NC State (not UGA) as his final 3 and you don't know who he is. Go back and stick your head up McElwain's poopchute and remain clueless. "It's Happening!!!"

Educate yourself before speaking to me again.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-recruiting-derrick-mclendon-todd-grantham

How many more FSU trolls are going to visit this board? I’ve never seen it this bad before. Is it because they hired a guy that can’t coach.

Maybe I should make up an FSU like username and go pretend I’m an FSU fan. LOL.

Summerall, Pickering and Hunter are the top 3 DEs on UFs board.

Last edited:
How many more FSU trolls are going to visit this board? I’ve never seen it this bad before. Is it because they hired a guy that can’t coach.

Maybe I should make up an FSU like username and go pretend I’m an FSU fan. LOL.
Based on your lack of knowledge on UF football recruiting, you are doing just fine with your UF username on this board. "It's Happening!!!"

Reactions: nail1988
Only a Homo-Gator could come to those conclusions from the provided sites.
Troll Alert Confirmed... o_O
Ahhhh....the gay slur. I am also black. What is next? A racist insult? It's comforting to know your ignorance is not limited to your knowledge of Gator football and recruiting. I think it is wonderful you know how to find and post links to recruiting sites, but find it sad you don't know how to use the information they provide or have a basic understanding on the subject. I really wish I could put on a clinic to tutor you but you appear to be wanting something more. If you are trying to flirt with me, I am already taken. My life partner is a former gator punter and we've been together for 11 years. And for the record, I am from Homosassa Springs.

Reactions: straightarrow
Ahhhh....the gay slur. I am also black. What is next? A racist insult? It's comforting to know your ignorance is not limited to your knowledge of Gator football and recruiting. I think it is wonderful you know how to find and post links to recruiting sites, but find it sad you don't know how to use the information they provide or have a basic understanding on the subject. I really wish I could put on a clinic to tutor you but you appear to be wanting something more. If you are trying to flirt with me, I am already taken. My life partner is a former gator punter and we've been together for 11 years. And for the record, I am from Homosassa Springs.

Dayum Instant, I knew all those homosexual slurs and innuendo would get you one of these days.:oops: And he don't even know that you believe that there are Aliens living on the dark side of the Moon and on Mars or that there are 12 planets not 8.5 either.:rolleyes:

Until now that is.:D

Not good.

Reactions: nail1988
Im sure Mullen will be fine. Taggarts specialty is recruiting, we r sacrificing on the field coaching to stack players right now. Mulken can coach his guys up. I would not be worried

You may have scared him off, but there's still a chance he throws out some racist slurs before claiming to have mulatto nieces and nephews so it's all good.

What's funny is the people who said at the end of Butters' tenure as HC that it would take 5 or more years to build UF back to where it should be are now complaining that we aren't going to be elite in 2019. If it's going to take time to build the program then it's going to take time to build the program.

I think he knew u were from homosassa....which is y he referred to u as homo gator. Dont be so sensitive....its a message board

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT