ADVERTISEMENT

What is an actual RINO

That’s where we disagree.

trump’s behavior - the personal stuff - lost him enough votes that the cheating could work.

that’s my opinion and that’s all it is.
100% disagree here. I traveled ALL around the Country in 2020. there were Trump signs EVERYWHERE I went. Even in blue states. The VERY SMALL amount of people who would not vote for someone because they think he is a meanie, and put America in the situation we are in today need their voting rights revoked. The OWE ME reparations! LOLOL To ME...you would have to be one of the dumbest people on earth to choose that blithering IDIOT over Trump because he said mean things. I HOPE Americans are not that soft...we are doomed if so. No....there are WAY too many anomalies that prove to me this was 100% stolen. 1. More black votes than obama had by far. NO WAY that actually happened, especially since at the SAME TIME...Trump got more black votes than ANY Republican ever. 2. Name the last time someone won the Presidency when they LOST Ohio and Florida. 3. There is ZERO chance Trump lost Georgia. He WON Georgia by 6% in 2016. 4. In my entire lifetime, I have never seen ANY candidate get so much support. He is the lefts anti christ. They will lie, cheat, steal to keep him from being in office. See Russia Russia Russia. See FBI lying on FISA applications THREE times when they KNEW they were lying.

This is THE point. Our government is VERY, VERY crooked to the core. I look at them now just about like I look at China. They lie to all of us to remain in power. Our Country CANNOT survive like this. Media has their foot FIRMLY on the scale. Social media censors conservatives. We are no better than China with this going on. there is ONE person alive that will fight this. Donald Trump.

Oh give me a break.

Trump did nothing about the deficit, he backed Fauci & shutdowns, he criticized Georgia & Florida for reopening.

He did a lot of good things, but this business where one has to worship the man or get flamed is ridiculous.

Frankly, it's attitudes like yours which worry my - the "cult of personality" stuff. Geez.
No no no no he did not. I do not know WHERE you get this from. He backed states choice, and was VERY pro reopening. He got CRUCIFIED for it. Now in hindsight...I wish he would have NEVER closed the Country...BUT if it were NOT trump , we may STILL be closed.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Reactions: BradDad57
except he was criticizing Kemp BEFORE the election.
Exactly...this is an area where I give Trump room. He knows things we do not. There are SO many things when he said it just sounded ridiculous...but almost ALL of them turned out to be true. He was mocked many times.

Exactly...this is an area where I give Trump room. He knows things we do not. There are SO many things when he said it just sounded ridiculous...but almost ALL of them turned out to be true. He was mocked many times.
Cap,

Kemp was dissenting from the Trump administration's Covid program by opening earlier than "official policy." Trump admin official position was "it's too soon."

That's what was being criticized - reopening when Trump Admin position was "it's too soon."

Events have pretty much shown that policy was "wrong, wrong, wrong," that Governors like Kemp & DeSantis (who were pushing for opening) and Noem (who never shut South Dakota down) were right.

Two years later, it's even more obvious they were right and Trump Admin official policy at the time was wrong & harmful.

Trump did lots of good things - and he made mistakes.

Just like every other President who's ever served.

Reactions: goldmom
Cap,

Kemp was dissenting from the Trump administration's Covid program by opening earlier than "official policy." Trump admin official position was "it's too soon."

That's what was being criticized - reopening when Trump Admin position was "it's too soon."

Events have pretty much shown that policy was "wrong, wrong, wrong," that Governors like Kemp & DeSantis (who were pushing for opening) and Noem (who never shut South Dakota down) were right.

Two years later, it's even more obvious they were right and Trump Admin official policy at the time was wrong & harmful.

Trump did lots of good things - and he made mistakes.

Just like every other President who's ever served.
Well I think last night put an end to his political career. Not by anything he did or did not do....Superman gave his speech, and I do not think Trump can even come close to beating him. I think Trump will hopefully figure this out

Well I think last night put an end to his political career. Not by anything he did or did not do....Superman gave his speech, and I do not think Trump can even come close to beating him. I think Trump will hopefully figure this out
(time for both of us to duck ....) ;)

Reactions: goldmom
(time for both of us to duck ....) ;)
I think some people REALLY interpret support for Trump really wrong. Both on the right and left. I LOVE what Donald Trump has done for America. I think if he got a fair shot from the media, the cabal, and social media he could do absolute wonders. THAT is why I love the guy...what he can and HAS accomplished for AMERICA. EVERYTHING politically for me is about making America a better place. It has NEVER in ANY way been about the candidate. I will and have already jumped on the DeSantis train (unless somehow Trump comes back from this and wins the nomination, which I think is VERY, VERY unlikely) Democrats are ALL about agenda, and power...NEVER caring what helps ALL Americans. I want EVERYONE to prosper, and will support the person that can accomplish this the best. Yesterday at this time, I thought for SURE that would be Trump...but NO ONE saw coming what happened last night...even DeSantis. I was laughed at last week for posting I thought DeSantis would win by 12-15%. I was higher in those %'s than anyone I know...and I was short! LOL His speech last night was AMAZING. I will support EITHER, but I think Trumps political career got ended by Ron last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT