ADVERTISEMENT

What Florida needs for a 2023 top-5 recruiting class

So top DB class

one of the top DL classes

and possibly #2-3 WR class?
Addressing actual needs on the team rather than just grabbing players you can easily get. Napier is doing a great job of that this year, plus he's making inroads into schools and areas where other coaches had trouble recruiting. He deserves a lot of credit for getting his recruiting army working right away.

Addressing actual needs on the team rather than just grabbing players you can easily get. Napier is doing a great job of that this year, plus he's making inroads into schools and areas where other coaches had trouble recruiting. He deserves a lot of credit for getting his recruiting army working right away.
In the “footprint” as well. This may not be a top 3-5 class when it is all said and done but it should be very good and the fact that it is going to have so many kids from Florida is what I really like. Been screaming for the last several years to recruit our state better and harder.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
TOS losing their mind right now

would have been a nice get but if somebody jumping in with huge NIL money, not sure what Billy can do about that

Reactions: Gator Fever
Too bad we missed out, but we have a really solid class. Cristobal will recruit extremely well and that will translate into 7-5 seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
When you get floored at home by MTSU and Duke in front of 23 fans and still land Cormani's of the world.... NIL is a crazy game rn.
Cristobal or should I say Ruiz is going to recruit really good. I’ve been saying that for quite awhile. Will they do anything with all that talent is another question. This issue with throwing all this “extra” money around like A&M and Miami (Ruiz) are doing is does it backfire in time? A&M may already be having problems.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT