ADVERTISEMENT

Well, we probably reduced the Nole population on this board by 75%

ColonelAngus

Bull Gator
Feb 26, 2003
What an enjoyable game.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Looking forward to your bowl game tomorrow. College football is almost over.

Boooooo!!!!!

Just so you Noles know, I murdered your chances at winning when I put money down on FSU. I am the worst handicapper walking the streets. I once spent NCAA opening day in a sports book in Puerto Rico and went 1-13 (!) against the spread. I lost on both games yesterday. If you wonder why Jameis looked like he was suddenly struck with palsy in the second half, it was fate intervening to screw me. It was all over for you when I took those points.

I'm laying the points with Oregon next week. If you are all smart, you know what to do with that information.

Why would it reduce the population of Nole posters on this board?

You didn't beat us.

The last 2 seasons have cleaned up the warchant message boards for us even more. The might be the tide turner on that too.

Originally posted by PJD3883:

You didn't beat us.
Because you have been coming over here beating your chest with all of the false bravado. you all have a BAD case of lil' brother syndrome.

Originally posted by bradleygator:
Just so you Noles know, I murdered your chances at winning when I put money down on FSU. I am the worst handicapper walking the streets. I once spent NCAA opening day in a sports book in Puerto Rico and went 1-13 (!) against the spread. I lost on both games yesterday. If you wonder why Jameis looked like he was suddenly struck with palsy in the second half, it was fate intervening to screw me. It was all over for you when I took those points.

I'm laying the points with Oregon next week. If you are all smart, you know what to do with that information.
You're quite the narcissist.

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by GatorGray:

You didn't beat us.
Because you have been coming over here beating your chest with all of the false bravado. you all have a BAD case of lil' brother syndrome.
This 100%....and they know it. It has reminded me of 2003, when they KNOW that UF got robbed with literally 6 bad calls. The Noles refused to let it go. They had to beat their chests about their ill gotten win.

This has by far been the worst they have been since then.

You didn't beat us.
cousin-eddie-Bingo_thumb.jpg

Well the usual 3 Morons have not been over telling us how great Winston is and that he was never CHARGED with grape.

One Bsd year and Jimbo will be gone.

You didn't beat us.
I'm sorry, but that's not me.

I come to talk football.

However...again...we beat you. There is no false bravado in that.

A sanctimonious nole, imagine that...

You didn't beat us.

I come to talk football.

Originally posted by gatorshime:
Well the usual 3 Morons have not been over telling us how great Winston is and that he was never CHARGED with grape.

One Bsd year and Jimbo will be gone.
lmao Nothing worse then grape

I come to talk football.

Yep, you're right. One of 7 struggling teams that really should have beaten your over rated team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT