ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine this NFL scenario

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
AFC championships game (sexy Tom Brady is back) playing against some scrub team who thinks they can beat him (obviously no chance). Tom wins in dominating fashion (no shock there). The NFC championship game has the 49ers and eagles..... The 49ers win the game, but Brock Purdy gets hurt.

The Eagles, then get to play in the superbowl. This is what cfb just did LOL I hate fsu sometimes as well, just like you guys do, but any rational human knows the committee got down on one guy and slurped bama one last time.

Tebow time, I hope you enjoy this thread.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
AFC championships game (sexy Tom Brady is back) playing against some scrub team who thinks they can beat him (obviously no chance). Tom wins in dominating fashion (no shock there). The NFC championship game has the 49ers and eagles..... The 49ers win the game, but Brock Purdy gets hurt.

The Eagles, then get to play in the superbowl. This is what cfb just did LOL I hate fsu sometimes as well, just like you guys do, but any rational human knows the committee got down on one guy and slurped bama one last time.

Have you read the criteria the committee uses?

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

Everything changed in 1993 when Dan Marino went down with an Achilles heel injury. Once other teams figured out Scott Mitchell, the Phins went from 9-2 finishing the season on a 5 game losing streak.

Everything changed in 1993 when Dan Marino went down with an Achilles heel injury. Once other teams figured out Scott Mitchell, the Phins went from 9-2 finishing the season on a 5 game losing streak.
And now, straight out of left field….

I was actually hoping this thread was about the Jags, Dolphins and the Buccaneers, especially with my Dolphins currently holding home field advantage for the playoffs.
Oh and Fuchs every other team in the AFC east.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu939913
I was actually hoping this thread was about the Jags, Dolphins and the Buccaneers, especially with my Dolphins currently holding home field advantage for the playoffs.
Oh and Fuchs every other team in the AFC east.
Another meaningless thread so we have to search and read stupid sh!t.

Damn! Jags may be without Trevor Lawrence for a while as his own teammate stepped back on his ankle.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu939913

This isn’t the same thing because you didn’t beat Bama. It’s not close actually. Go beat UGA or stfu please and thank you.

This isn’t the same thing because you didn’t beat Bama. It’s not close actually. Go beat UGA or stfu please and thank you.

We didn't play bama, so 49ers win, Brock gets hurt but they trot out the packers instead who wasn't even in the game.

What's funny is you doing the comparison because you know it's true. You would not agree to this in any other sport or circumstance, another Bama throater.

We didn't play bama, so 49ers win, Brock gets hurt but they trot out the packers instead who wasn't even in the game.

What's funny is you doing the comparison because you know it's true. You would not agree to this in any other sport or circumstance, another Bama throater.
My comparison is for the purpose of showing that it is not the same thing. It’s a different system, so the comparisons are dumb, which presumably is why they appeal to you.

My comparison is for the purpose of showing that it is not the same thing. It’s a different system, so the comparisons are dumb, which presumably is why they appeal to you.

It shows you disagree completely with the process and understand how absurd it is but would rather carry the water for a team that wins instead of you. The fact that you don't get that.....oof. Bama winning hurts UF, not helps them. Games matter, not a beauty contest.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

ACC: Tell me where the SemenHoles are scheduled to play

Bama: Not the playoffs

Why do you reply to someone stupid enough to admit they’re a nole? That should immediately get the ignore button. Nothing a nole says is worth considering

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT