ADVERTISEMENT

Well This Explains Alot

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
You think her outrage over Jan 6th is real, or she just doesn’t want anyone threatening her ties to China?

Remember golden rule #2 - many Republicans act like Democrats…Democrats almost never act like Republicans.

(Rule #1 is - if a Democrat accuses you of something it’s usually because they are doing it).

You think her outrage over Jan 6th is real, or she just doesn’t want anyone threatening her ties to China?

Remember golden rule #2 - many Republicans act like Democrats…Democrats almost never act like Republicans.

(Rule #1 is - if a Democrat accuses you of something it’s usually because they are doing it).

She's a rat and needs to be primaried next time.

She's a rat and needs to be primaried next time.

state controlled ABC tells me

Rep. Liz Cheney ousted from Wyoming GOP​

she’s is being primaried

He is now banned. I’m done with his constant trolling, especially when it comes to me.

We have had a countless amount of complaints about him as well, so we don’t need that on the site.

You would think taking away his privileges for four months would fix something, but all he did was come back and do the same thing

Lol. Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw what??? Lol
You’re the quintessential narcissist, incapable of seeing your own errors and always projecting them onto others. The Gator lounge has more than enough of those already.

Geez, now that he’s banned again he’ll be flaming my PM.

Some people never learn. That boy just ain’t right.

Reactions: gator1776
You can't talk about anything COVID related in these threads, only "THE" thread, pinned to the top, or someone might go running to the mods.
That's their plan, especially now that the truth is coming out. The Pfizer trials results proved that the placebo was more effective than the shot in preventing death.

These people can't admit they got it wrong, so they will continue to run to the mods and try to get posters banned who tell the truth about the shots.

The board will eventually die. Or go back to being as dead as it was in 2012 or so when @BSC911 was posting here.

It's sad how you guys turn on your own. Nothing about her voting history, beliefs or career says Democrat.

It's sad how you guys turn on your own. Nothing about her voting history, beliefs or career says Democrat.
Let me help you out, and by the way thanks for all your concern.

I'm just shocked none of this came up in any of your extensive research...weird...

1) She was hand picked by Pelosi for the 1/6 committee. Pelosi rejected the Republicans that McCarthy selected, and picked her and Kinsinger instead. I wonder why?
2) One of two R's to vote to censure Gosar.
3) Voted against an emergency declaration to help with the border wall.
4) Voted to impeach Trump for the Ukrainian call, oddly never said a word about VP Biden bragging about withholding aid to get the prosecutor investigating Hunter & Burisma fired. Hmm...
5) Oh, yea, she voted to impeach twice...how could we forget that?
6) She stepped up to defend Iran against mean Orange Man Bad. Such a Patriot.
7) Even Politico has noticed how she's cozied up to the Dems and been rewarded by the liberal media for it.
8) Fist bumping Joe is an odd move...

The Wisconsin GOP just voted to remove her from the party. Voters seemed to support that move. I don't see that happening to other Republicans, so I need more examples of how Republicans have a habit of "turning on our own". I think they just boot people who call themselves a Republican but constantly side with Democrats.

I'm just shocked none of this came up in any of your extensive research...weird...

1) She was hand picked by Pelosi for the 1/6 committee. Pelosi rejected the Republicans that McCarthy selected, and picked her and Kinsinger instead. I wonder why?
4) Voted to impeach Trump for the Ukrainian call, oddly never said a word about VP Biden bragging about withholding aid to get the prosecutor investigating Hunter & Burisma fired. Hmm...
7) Even Politico has noticed how she's cozied up to the Dems and been rewarded by the liberal media for it.

The Wisconsin GOP just voted to remove her from the party. Voters seemed to support that move. I don't see that happening to other Republicans, so I need more examples of how Republicans have a habit of "turning on our own". I think they just boot people who call themselves a Republican but constantly side with Democrats.
Poor @kalimgoodman is never gonna live down that 'do better research' comment.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

So because she has her mind and is a free thinker at times, you're ok with kicking her out or calling her names? She votes like 96% with Republicans thats higher than McCarthy and the same as Boebart and Gaetz, per Heritage action. Her issue is, she doesn't like Trump. Other than that she's ALL republican to me. Voted against all of Biden major legislation.

I get anger with someone like Susan Collins who is in the 50% but 96%! That's just funny/odd to me.

Do you guys want 100% loyalty from her or something?

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
So because she has her mind and is a free thinker at times, you're ok with kicking her out or calling her names? She votes like 96% with Republicans thats higher than McCarthy and the same as Boebart and Gaetz, per Heritage action. Her issue is, she doesn't like Trump. Other than that she's ALL republican to me. Voted against all of Biden major legislation.

I get anger with someone like Susan Collins who is in the 50% but 96%! That's just funny/odd to me.

LOL Hiden's approval rating is about to fall under 30% and @kalimgoodman still loves him.

At the same time, he's outraged that most posters here have correctl identifed Cheney as a RINO.

IOW, we've busted her like we busted you. Dem trolls stick together.

Another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. fatman76 knows we're not dealing with wave mechanics. There's nothing hard here. Even Politico get's Liz Chaney.

She’s from freaking Wyoming. Do you understand how a representative republic works? And I love how you avoid every other point I made and let your TDS kick in…

It has much less to do with supporting Trump, much more to do with not being a partisan hack. It certainly has the appearances, now that we know more about her husband, that she was protecting her own financial interests in trying to take down orange man bad.

100% chance if she runs again it’s as a democrat. She’s not a republican.

She’s from freaking Wyoming. Do you understand how a representative republic works? And I love how you avoid every other point I made and let your TDS kick in…

It has much less to do with supporting Trump, much more to do with not being a partisan hack. It certainly has the appearances, now that we know more about her husband, that she was protecting her own financial interests in trying to take down orange man bad.

100% chance if she runs again it’s as a democrat. She’s not a republican.
She's from Wyoming and votes 96% with Republicans which is the same as other reps from Wyoming. I'm not seeing your point on that.

Like I said, other than her feelings about Trump, she's all Republican. You're basically saying because she's anti Trump, she's a democrat. That's so funny.

The guy who never answered any of my questions gets upset because I don't response to his "points". You definitely have balls on you that's for sure 😂. I love how you're ignoring 96%!

Name a democrat that votes 4% with democrats. You just sound stupid.

She's from Wyoming and votes 96% with Republicans which is the same as other reps from Wyoming. I'm not seeing your point on that.

Like I said, other than her feelings about Trump, she's all Republican. You're basically saying because she's anti Trump, she's a democrat. That's so funny.

The guy who never answered any of my questions gets upset because I don't response to his "points". You definitely have balls on you that's for sure 😂. I love how you're ignoring 96%!

Dude her own state removed her from the party. Pelosi loves her. Some “republican” 😆

She also voted against border security and to censure Gosar over a stupid cartoon. When given the chance, she sides with the dems. She’s doing her job representing her state when she votes on other issues.

Prediction - she either doesn’t run again and/or runs for president as a democrat. 0% chance she wins re-election.

Dude her own state removed her from the party. Pelosi loves her. Some “republican” 😆

She also voted against border security and to censure Gosar over a stupid cartoon. When given the chance, she sides with the dems. She’s doing her job representing her state when she votes on other issues.

Prediction - she either doesn’t run again and/or runs for president as a democrat. 0% chance she wins re-election.
When given the chance, she sides with the dems - 4% of the time? Once again her 96% is higher than Republicans you love and the same as the one you're defending in Boebart. So you're making zero sense.

It's all about Trump, just admit it and move on. She hates your leader and it bothers you guys. Being loyal to Trump is way more important than voting for conservative and republican values at a 96% rate. INSANE!

No person who votes 4% with democrats will ever run as a democrat or win as a democrat. That can be said about any party. You're making zero sense.

Reactions: BSC911
It's all about Trump, just admit it and move on.
We admit it. Everything is about Trump to you.

We start a thread about Liz Cheney, you lose your shit and bring up Trump.

We start a thread about how Hiden's approval rating is dogshit, you lose yours and bring up Trump.

Point to the doll and tell us where Trump hurt you.

In May, Republicans in Washington, D.C., removed Cheney from a top congressional GOP leadership position after she continued to criticize Trump’s false claims that voter fraud cost him re-election.

It’s “laughable” for anybody to suggest Cheney isn’t a “conservative Republican,” Cheney spokesman Jeremy Adler said by text message Monday.

“She is bound by her oath to the Constitution. Sadly a portion of the Wyoming GOP leadership has abandoned that fundamental principle and instead allowed themselves to be held hostage to the lies of a dangerous and irrational man,” Adler added.

So she supports Nancy, Nadler, Shumer, Beijing Biden, and his Border Ho, but not Trump???
Obviously she can't tell which is lying and is a dangerous and irrational man....
I'd throw her out of the party for just being that STU-PID.....

Reactions: fatman76
Her name is CHENEY. What led you to believe conservatives believe in the military industrial complex lining their minion's pockets? What led you to believe we give RINO's a pass? She's part of the problem, not the solution. She turned her back on the only person in recent history to drain the Swamp. She's dead to us, and now dead to the party.

Reactions: fatman76

The Nutters on here define Republicans as anyone who curries favor with Trump, even if they are more conservative than Trump is. It truly is a cult.

When given the chance, she sides with the dems - 4% of the time? Once again her 96% is higher than Republicans you love and the same as the one you're defending in Boebart. So you're making zero sense.

It's all about Trump, just admit it and move on. She hates your leader and it bothers you guys. Being loyal to Trump is way more important than voting for conservative and republican values at a 96% rate. INSANE!

No person who votes 4% with democrats will ever run as a democrat or win as a democrat. That can be said about any party. You're making zero sense.
@fatman76 not making sense? Say it isn't so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT