ADVERTISEMENT

We are the noles hoop bitch

Leonard Hamilton is not a very good coach and his teams consistently underachieve and wilt under the pressure of their ACC schedule.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I think Hamilton is underrated. Look at the talent that guy runs through there. He’s got quite a few good young guys in the NBA right now.

They have a tendency to spaz out in the tourney, but he’s always got great athletes and they play hard.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Nah, 3 seasons is really more of a blip, not bitch. Now 40 years, yikes, that would be a major major bitch and a true trend.

Nooooooo , you really missed the mark on this one.

This series is over 100 years old. Georgia has been in control of this rivalry since the first game. Period. Florida has never held the lead in this series.

Nooooooo , you really missed the mark on this one.

This series is over 100 years old. Georgia has been in control of this rivalry since the first game. Period. Florida has never held the lead in this series.
Noooo, you really missed the mark on this one....dawgs haven't won a natty since Jimmy Carter was coherent. We have 3 since that time. Only losers who are not capable of winning it all focus on single games and miss the bigger picture.

Noooo, you really missed the mark on this one....dawgs haven't won a natty since Jimmy Carter was coherent. We have 3 since that time. Only losers who are not capable of winning it all focus on single games and miss the bigger picture.

And you can thank Urban Meyer and his win at all costs model , while recruiting top notch talent with a propensity for felonious behavior, namely theft, rape and murder.

Yeah if I'm a Florida fan, I certainly have to celebrate Meyer and his accomplishments. The good people at Ohio State probably tend to agree with me too :confused:

And you can thank Urban Meyer and his win at all costs model , while recruiting top notch talent with a propensity for felonious behavior, namely theft, rape and murder.

Yeah if I'm a Florida fan, I certainly have to celebrate Meyer and his accomplishments. The good people at Ohio State probably tend to agree with me too :confused:
Sounds like the excuse a loser would make. We didn't win because you guys cheated....blah blah blah. Spurrier won one too. Good thing you're good at other things or there would really be no use for you on this board.

Sounds like the excuse a loser would make. We didn't win because you guys cheated....blah blah blah. Spurrier won one too. Good thing you're good at other things or there would really be no use for you on this board.

I didn't say that we didn't win because you guys cheated. But your diseased fan base doesn't even care. Meyer destroyed your program and you guys continue to fluff him, simply for the fact that he was able to win.

That's sick.

I don’t think FSU has made it to the Elite 8 have they? Some how we have with White as the coach
See numb nuts, you really are clueless. You should have just stopped with "I don't think." FSU went to the Sweet 16 last year and the Elite 8 the year before. Why do YOU continue to post here?

Leonard Hamilton is not a very good coach and his teams consistently underachieve and wilt under the pressure of their ACC schedule.

Only Duke and UNC have more ACC wins than FSU since Noles joined. FSU has never had a 1st team All-ACC player, but sure Ham can't coach and that's some serious underachievement.

Only Duke and UNC have more ACC wins than FSU since Noles joined. FSU has never had a 1st team All-ACC player, but sure Ham can't coach and that's some serious underachievement.
First off I like Ham. Seems like a good guy. But he has 7 tourney appearances in 18 seasons as a head coach. So tell me you think he's done well? Mike White has 3 tourney appearances in 4 seasons.

First off I like Ham. Seems like a good guy. But he has 7 tourney appearances in 18 seasons as a head coach. So tell me you think he's done well? Mike White has 3 tourney appearances in 4 seasons.

Ham did not have the Noles in the NCAA tourney in any of his first 8 seasons, so now he's 7 for last 10. That puts him at 70% the last ten years to White's 75% over 4 seasons, and White is 0-4 vs Ham. How's that not doing well?

Ham did not have the Noles in the NCAA tourney in any of his first 8 seasons, so now he's 7 for last 10. That puts him at 70% the last ten years to White's 75% over 4 seasons, and White is 0-4 vs Ham. How's that not doing well?
Unfortunately White is 0-5 now. 7 out of last 11 seasons for Ham, but I get your point. He has 1 elite 8 in 18 seasons, and 3 sweet 16s. Still don't think I would call that good.

Unfortunately White is 0-5 now. 7 out of last 11 seasons for Ham, but I get your point. He has 1 elite 8 in 18 seasons, and 3 sweet 16s. Still don't think I would call that good.
That's all good, but other than Hamilton dominating my gators, I don't give a rats ass about him. Just please don't tell me or try to imply White is a good coach. He is nothing more than an average coach, who underachieves.

Enough of all this basketball talk. What does coach Ham eat & drink?

That guy looks amazing for 70 years old.

Today. Come back at year end when we are a 2 seed and you are trying to get excited about your NIT bid and tell us this again.

9512428.png

Entering his 18th season with only 7 NCAA appearances and only took him 7 years for his 1st NCAA appearance as the FSU coach. Very impressive.:rolleyes:
He should have stayed at Miami where there's a chance he would have lucked into the Final Four rather than being suckered by Michael Jordan to be the Wizards coach then getting canned after just one season.

Good luck with that.

Florida’s roster has more upside, IMO. And Florida usually does go further than the Noles in the tournament despite the losses to them. Hell, the back to back title winners nearly missed going 0-2 against some mediocre Nole squads and our 36-3, 30 game winning streak final four squad of a few years ago only beat them by 1. FSU always gets up for UF in hoops, always.

Florida also still leads the series 43-27 despite the current 6 game wins streak. Noles fans can enjoy it while it lasts, historically Florida is the far better program.

How’s that 2 seed coming? LOL! At the end of the year FSU is projected to be a 2 seed ..... and UF?

Turns out, we were badly miscast as a top 5 type team. Shame for you that Hamilton didn't figure out how to coach until he was pushing 70.

How’s that 2 seed coming? LOL! At the end of the year FSU is projected to be a 2 seed ..... and UF?
Noles are having an awesome season, the Gators are struggling to make the tourney. I will gladly admit I was one of those that was grossly wrong.

Noles are having an awesome season, the Gators are struggling to make the tourney. I will gladly admit I was one of those that was grossly wrong.

It's funny it took the Noles this long to find the courage to come back to this. I mean, it's not like we haven't been complaining for 2 months that we have done a terrible job with the talent we have this season.

I mean, we've been complaining that we suck for most of the season, so I can't imagine that it was all that exciting to come in here and agree with us.

I'd bet my pension FSU makes it farther in the tournament than we do, if we even make it to the Big Dance. They have passed us as a program under Mike White's watch and it's not even close. 0-5 and the games have been mismatches.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
It's funny it took the Noles this long to find the courage to come back to this. I mean, it's not like we haven't been complaining for 2 months that we have done a terrible job with the talent we have this season.

I mean, we've been complaining that we suck for most of the season, so I can't imagine that it was all that exciting to come in here and agree with us.
Just honoring your suggestion about revisiting the subject at the end of the season... just happy to oblige.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT