ADVERTISEMENT

We are the noles hoop bitch

They take it to us on the defensive end and on offense they attack. We look soft slow.

I dislike watching White coach about as much as I loathe the Dribble Drive. It works well for Kentucky, but I hate that offense.

give me the Coach K PNR our of the notion with a 3 quarter court press defense any day over the overhyped son of his Coach K’s athletic director.

For some reason White's default mode is to go small. That doesn't work against the noles, they are long. He also refuses to press. His seat is about to get very very warm. Can't blame talent this year. This nole team will be lucky to be 500

Reactions: gatordad3
Our boys were never in control of any of this 40 minute game. At Not one point we’re they stressing the criminoles team. Pathetic

For some reason White's default mode is to go small. That doesn't work against the noles, they are long. He also refuses to press. His seat is about to get very very warm. Can't blame talent this year. This nole team will be lucky to be 500

I know we always seemed to have the front court for it and also the game has changed in the last decade, but I always enjoyed Billy’s HiLow offense.

Mike White has no business being a Division 1 head coach. I know we were not a Top 10 team. Hell, I knew we were not a Top 25 team, but FSU lost 4 of 5 starters from last year and is dealing with injuries to their backups and White can't coach a win over them? Please get rid of him.

f Hamilton is not a good coach that would make White a turd with a necktie.

Our boys were never in control of any of this 40 minute game. At Not one point we’re they stressing the criminoles team. Pathetic
Mike White has no business being a Division 1 head coach. I know we were not a Top 10 team. Hell, I knew we were not a Top 25 team, but FSU lost 4 of 5 starters from last year and is dealing with injuries to their backups and White can't coach a win over them? Please get rid of him.

f Hamilton is not a good coach that would make White a turd with a necktie.

It's so funny these two show up on the same day on the same thread...when something is going bad in Gator Nation.

We know White can recruit, as he has the best collection of talent since the 2 national title teams, even better than the Wilbekin/Young Final 4 group, IMO. But they played so passive, dribbling with their backs to the basket, no off ball movement and no real sense of excitement or urgency. Keyontae Johnson is the only one who seems to motivate himself to give it his all. So many lazy, bad passes and lazy, bad shots. And I agree that this FSU team is not nearly as good as the last 3-4 who beat us. They lost to a bad Pitt team who then lost to Nichols State. Our team will get better as they learn to play with each other, but there was no excuse for them to lose today and play as terribly as they did. And that is on Coach White.

Last edited:
You still want Chip Kelly as coach? You were probably promoting Shaka Smart as basketball coach as well huh?
You seem hurt...and confused....and mildly retarded.
Everyone on this board wanted Chip Kelly...until he turned us down.
No one on this board wanted a certain coach...until he accepted.
Chaka Khan could out coach White. I noticed you didn't want to argue any of points in my initial post, so we can assume you agree and are upset I dared to mention them since you jumped right to personal attacks again.
Put your big girl panties on, then strap on your crash helmet to protect your melon and don't be fooled when people say you are "special".

You seem hurt...and confused....and mildly retarded.
Everyone on this board wanted Chip Kelly...until he turned us down.
No one on this board wanted a certain coach...until he accepted.
Chaka Khan could out coach White. I noticed you didn't want to argue any of points in my initial post, so we can assume you agree and are upset I dared to mention them since you jumped right to personal attacks again.
Put your big girl panties on, then strap on your crash helmet to protect your melon and don't be fooled when people say you are "special".
Your initial post was on a 3rd grade level and a waste of time.

What part of "still want' did you not understand? We weren't discussing initially wanting.

Personal attacks? Did it really hurt your little pansy feelings that I pointed out that you and your split personality Steven Orr only show up with negativity when we have the rare bad time under Mullen or White?

You bring absolutely zero insight to this board other than "Mike White sucks" or "Dan Mullen sucks"

If your life is that miserable go get plastic surgery on those coat hanger scars. Too bad mom didnt succeed.

What part of "still want' did you not understand? We weren't discussing initially wanting.

Personal attacks? Did it really hurt your little pansy feelings that I pointed out that you and your split personality Steven Orr only show up with negativity when we have the rare bad time under Mullen or White?

You bring absolutely zero insight to this board other than "Mike White sucks" or "Dan Mullen sucks"

If your life is that miserable go get plastic surgery on those coat hanger scars. Too bad mom didnt succeed.
He’s just another one of many trolls.

I didn't see it but thought with the new recruits and that transfer this could be a top 4 type team. Embarrassing just looking at the outcome on home court.

We need a new coach. Either way say what you want...we've had 1 good season, a decent one and the rest are meh, season just started so we'll see.

We need a new coach. Either way say what you want...we've had 1 good season, a decent one and the rest are meh, season just started so we'll see.
We have talent this year and in White's 5th season he needs to make a deep run. But based on today, doubt that is going to happen.

We know White can recruit, as he has the best collection of talent since the 2 national title teams, even better than the Wilbekin/Young Final 4 group, IMO. But they played so passive, dribbling with their backs to the basket, no off ball movement and no real sense of excitement or urgency. Keyontae Johnson is the only one who seems to motivate himself to give it his all. So many lazy, bad passes and lazy, bad shots. And I agree that this FSU team is not nearly as good as the last 3-4 who beat us. They lost to a bad Pitt team who then lost to Nichols State. Our team will get better as they learn to play with each other, but there was no excuse for them to lose today and play as terribly as they did. And that is on Coach White.

Some interesting logic on this board.... I've read several times that the FSU losses each of the last 6 yrs. really don't change the season, but then mention that FSU is no good because they lost to Pitt. BTW FSU lost 3 players to fouls this yr at Pitt (Pitt 38 FT) but that was better than last yrs loss to Pitt with 48 FT. Odd innit that Pitt lost to Nick ST because they somehow forgot how to draw fouls and FSU improved 50% on committing fouls against a ranked team. Hmmmm.

The noles DO own us in basketball...

but then come March we’ll make the Elite 8 and they’ll be out first round or in the NIT...

Strange...but just the way it is...

giphy.gif

He does come off as a pussy.....and an ignorant one at that.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Disagree this is the best talent since ‘04s. If you want to say most hyped, I might agree. But the Beal elite 8 team had more talent. None of these guys can sniff Beal, and Boynton and Young were as well regarded as recruits as any of these guys except Lewis.

Even the Calathes, Chandler Parsons teams might have been more talented.

Agree with the rest of the post. But we lose to FSU all the time. Billy D did too. And we still got some deep post season runs in there.

Careful. When you speak the truth here TNgator and Paco shat their pants about it. They don't want to pretend everything is rosie.

Careful. When you speak the truth here TNgator and Paco shat their pants about it. They don't want to pretend everything is rosie.
For one if you could read you would already know my thoughts on Mike White. Secondly your a troll that nobody here takes anything you say seriously because of that same reason, so not sure why you even bother at this point.

Some interesting logic on this board.... I've read several times that the FSU losses each of the last 6 yrs. really don't change the season, but then mention that FSU is no good because they lost to Pitt. BTW FSU lost 3 players to fouls this yr at Pitt (Pitt 38 FT) but that was better than last yrs loss to Pitt with 48 FT. Odd innit that Pitt lost to Nick ST because they somehow forgot how to draw fouls and FSU improved 50% on committing fouls against a ranked team. Hmmmm.
Hoops is different than football. I am certain there have been times in ACC play where you have been mauled by an opponent to then turn around the 2nd time you played and smack them. The biggest difference is Mike White has no clue how to handle Hamilton. But Sad is right, the last few years you guys have just been plain better, but has that shown up come tourney time?

Disagree this is the best talent since ‘04s. If you want to say most hyped, I might agree. But the Beal elite 8 team had more talent. None of these guys can sniff Beal, and Boynton and Young were as well regarded as recruits as any of these guys except Lewis.

Even the Calathes, Chandler Parsons teams might have been more talented.

Agree with the rest of the post. But we lose to FSU all the time. Billy D did too. And we still got some deep post season runs in there.
What we don’t have are shooters ...we have athletes and we have a stud power forward who transferred in but we need guys who can stretch the defense and who understand the game ...

What we don’t have are shooters ...we have athletes and we have a stud power forward who transferred in but we need guys who can stretch the defense and who understand the game ...

Yeah. If Locke, Mann and Nembhard don't hit threes, I don't know who's going to. They're 5-27 so far.

Hoops is different than football. I am certain there have been times in ACC play where you have been mauled by an opponent to then turn around the 2nd time you played and smack them. The biggest difference is Mike White has no clue how to handle Hamilton. But Sad is right, the last few years you guys have just been plain better, but has that shown up come tourney time?

In the last 5 years, FSU has more NCAA tourny wins if that was your question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT