ADVERTISEMENT

Way past time to quit funding NPR. Editor calls out the outrageous bias.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
87 registered democrats on staff
Zero republicans
Gee, what happened to diversity?

There’s no time for diversity of thought. Just diversity of race and sex, as long as you agree with them. If you don’t, then they don’t need your type of diversity.

See….any minority or female on the right.

More whiny ass sissies. Democrats always win democrats are so mean democrats beat my ass again democrats don’t respect my backwards way of life…. Cry babies all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Another case where the Demoncrats get away with using our tax dollars to fund their propaganda. NPR should’ve had to file their programs as DNC Campaign contributions.
do you think churches and other religious orgs should be deemed non profit by the IRS??? i am sick and tired of funding this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
87 registered democrats on staff
Zero republicans
Gee, what happened to diversity?

And our resident snowflakes deny there is media bias towards dimwads!! LOLOL But then again, no one on earth has EVER said that they were very bright.

do you think churches and other religious orgs should be deemed non profit by the IRS??? i am sick and tired of funding this nonsense.

I didn’t realize tax-payers funded churches like they are forced to do at state run national communist radio?

Reactions: dezyDeco
Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT