ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
If he ever stops breaking the law they might stop investigating him.

But I won't hold me breath. He is the biggest crook we have ever had in office.

And its not politics for me........you guys just can't call a spade a spade. Where the Clintons crooked (Whitewater, pardon of Marc Rich, disappearing emails)......of course they were. Was the Hunter Biden/Burisma deal shady.........of course it was. At a minimum Burisma was buying political influence.

But nobody comes close to Trump for pure volume of crimes or inappropriate behavior.

4sg92m.jpg

You need to call some of your old friends from the auditing department.

There is no way in hell they were going to restate the financial statements while this trial is going on - they couldn't possible do it. What they did was the most that they could do.

They are now adversarial parties to Trump and they will have documentation for everything they did.
4sg92m.jpg

If he ever stops breaking the law they might stop investigating him.

But I won't hold me breath. He is the biggest crook we have ever had in office.

And its not politics for me........you guys just can't call a spade a spade. Where the Clintons crooked (Whitewater, pardon of Marc Rich, disappearing emails)......of course they were. Was the Hunter Biden/Burisma deal shady.........of course it was. At a minimum Burisma was buying political influence.

But nobody comes close to Trump for pure volume of crimes or inappropriate behavior.
Hillary, and the "big guy" say hell, son.

Is that what you say when you are clueless about the topic being discussed?
Hey, I didn’t claim to know anything. My complaint has nothing to do with the subject matter. I made no strong statements on the matter for that reason.

All I ever asked for ITT was complete coverage.

However, on the subject of how awful you guys are I’m a valedictorian.

Last edited:
Heard an interesting thing said tonight.....not sure if its true but the individual stated that the Trump financial statements where not audited and where simply a compilation. Which seems bizarre to me that any bank would accept compiled financial statement from Donald Trump. If they did that the banks deserve to lose money. Especially with the numbers involved. Now he likely has a variety of entities so its quite possible some where audited and others where not.

But if a compilation the accounting firm doesn't have much of any responsibility. They don't express an opinion and they don't audit the information. Basically they just take the numbers Trump gives them and they put them in the proper format.

Which makes what they did in the OP even a bit more interesting.

Heard an interesting thing said tonight.....not sure if its true but the individual stated that the Trump financial statements where not audited and where simply a compilation. Which seems bizarre to me that any bank would accept compiled financial statement from Donald Trump. If they did that the banks deserve to lose money. Especially with the numbers involved. Now he likely has a variety of entities so its quite possible some where audited and others where not.

But if a compilation the accounting firm doesn't have much of any responsibility. They don't express an opinion and they don't audit the information. Basically they just take the numbers Trump gives them and they put them in the proper format.

Which makes what they did in the OP even a bit more interesting.
So this means the walls are closing in like you originally thought or is this you taking a step back?

You need to call some of your old friends from the auditing department.

There is no way in hell they were going to restate the financial statements while this trial is going on - they couldn't possible do it. What they did was the most that they could do.

They are now adversarial parties to Trump and they will have documentation for everything they did.
yes, there is no way that they are going to do it, for multiple reasons, including that they would need new auditable documents to do a restatement.

and yes, they are.

What Trump highlights, in your note below on Biden, Hillary, Financial Crisis, etc. is up until 5 years or so ago, before the era of mass-transparency, there was a lot of mis-appropriate actions that were never caught unless there was a massive mistake or a very well empowered and well documented whistleblower. Trump pushed the envelope more than most and with his public persona, he was more likely to attract attention.

At this point, what you see is what you get with Trump. For better or worse, there is no "hidden Trump". If he runs in 2024, there will be a clear choice. For many, many who voted for Biden and a mixed ticket, it will be exceptionally hard to vote for the individual of DJT, but harder to vote for open borders, rising crime, rising inflation, authoritarian-learning decision making (Covid, free-speech), poor foreign policy execution, etc.

Hey, I didn’t claim to know anything. My complaint has nothing to do with the subject matter. I made not strong statements on the matter for that reason.

All I ever asked for ITT was complete coverage.

However, on the subject of how awful you guys are I’m a valedictorian.
Complete coverage? You have got to kidding me. You are one of the worst with your one sided data points. Not that you are the only one.

It’s up to other side to present a counter argument, if they dare. Otherwise just take the lazy ”you’re trolling” approach. You must have learned that from Ghost. It’s one of his go to for a failing argument. Or else claim it’s a “sock” account. LOL.

yes, there is no way that they are going to do it, for multiple reasons, including that they would need new auditable documents to do a restatement.

and yes, they are.

What Trump highlights, in your note below on Biden, Hillary, Financial Crisis, etc. is up until 5 years or so ago, before the era of mass-transparency, there was a lot of mis-appropriate actions that were never caught unless there was a massive mistake or a very well empowered and well documented whistleblower. Trump pushed the envelope more than most and with his public persona, he was more likely to attract attention.

At this point, what you see is what you get with Trump. For better or worse, there is no "hidden Trump". If he runs in 2024, there will be a clear choice. For many, many who voted for Biden and a mixed ticket, it will be exceptionally hard to vote for the individual of DJT, but harder to vote for open borders, rising crime, rising inflation, authoritarian-learning decision making (Covid, free-speech), poor foreign policy execution, etc.
1. Open border? Which one, Canada?
2. Rising crime? A state/city issue. Crime rose under Trump
3.Inflation? His biggest hurdle. Not under his control, but he will be blamed for the supply disruptions which occurred under Trump.
4. Authoritarian? Free speech? Come on, man.
5Foreign policy? Afghan blunder is ancient history. We’ll see how UKraine plays out. So far, he’s winning.

Last edited:
3.Inflation? His biggest hurdle. No under his control, but he will be blamed for the supply disruptions which occurred under Trump.
5Foreign policy? Afghan blunder is ancient history. We’ll see how UKraine plays out. So far, he’s winning.
#winning

unsurprisingly you’re embarrassing yourself again

So this means the walls are closing in like you originally thought or is this you taking a step back?
Well, since the compilation would make it worse for Trump as the outside accountants would have almost no responsibility for the numbers..........no not taking a step back at all.

But thanks for playing.

#winning

unsurprisingly you’re embarrassing yourself again

BSC911 - respectfully, that is not a serious post. Border is flooding people. Crime is up significantly. Inflation is at the highest in 40 years due to federal government demand and supply impacts (mandates, etc.). On Free Speech, Psaki and SG Murtha have conintinually asked for the platforms to stop "mis-information" which even Jon Stewart, properly noted, that his anti-Iraq war would constitute free speech, and Afghanistan is no distant memory. It is why Putin is emboldened to pressure Ukraine and China is moments away from taking Taiwan.

Again, respectfully, yours is not a serious post and as fegaly notes, most of the polled public sees these issues too.

BSC911 - respectfully, that is not a serious post. Border is flooding people. Crime is up significantly. Inflation is at the highest in 40 years due to federal government demand and supply impacts (mandates, etc.). On Free Speech, Psaki and SG Murtha have conintinually asked for the platforms to stop "mis-information" which even Jon Stewart, properly noted, that his anti-Iraq war would constitute free speech, and Afghanistan is no distant memory. It is why Putin is emboldened to pressure Ukraine and China is moments away from taking Taiwan.

Again, respectfully, yours is not a serious post and as fegaly notes, most of the polled public sees these issues too.
Im not arguing there aren’t issues, there are. And the Biden will be blamed for many of them, even though most are beyond his control. But your post isn’t serious. The border isn’t “open”. That’s just a talking point. Crime, while worse, had a bigger increase in 2020.

“The year-over-year increase in the U.S. murder rate in 2020 was the largest since at least 1905 – and possibly ever, according to provisional data from the CDC. (Final data is not expected to differ much from the provisional data.) There were 7.8 homicides for every 100,000 people in the United States in 2020, up from six homicides per 100,000 people the year before. The rise in the nation’s murder rate last year far exceeded the 20% increase measured in 2001, which was driven by the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11.”

Wanting to decrease misinformation is not the same as restricting speech. What has Biden proposed, since free speech is protected by the constitution? Putin is testing Biden and the rest of the West for sure, but so far has backed down. What does that tell you.

It just seems like you are using a lot of Fox talking points

Im not arguing there aren’t issues, there are. And the Biden will be blamed for many of them, even though most are beyond his control. But your post isn’t serious. The border isn’t “open”. That’s just a talking point. Crime, while worse, had a bigger increase in 2020.

“The year-over-year increase in the U.S. murder rate in 2020 was the largest since at least 1905 – and possibly ever, according to provisional data from the CDC. (Final data is not expected to differ much from the provisional data.) There were 7.8 homicides for every 100,000 people in the United States in 2020, up from six homicides per 100,000 people the year before. The rise in the nation’s murder rate last year far exceeded the 20% increase measured in 2001, which was driven by the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11.”

Wanting to decrease misinformation is not the same as restricting speech. What has Biden proposed, since free speech is protected by the constitution? Putin is testing Biden and the rest of the West for sure, but so far has backed down. What does that tell you.

Spin that crime data. So, your #winning is that crime increased by a crazy amount in Bidens first year, increased more in 21, but the percentage wasn’t as much. And you wonder why EVERYONE knows you work the fryer at Whatabutger. Sorry, you aren’t intelligent enough to be more than that in life. If you need my help with a Gofundme to make it through life let me know.

Spin that crime data. So, your #winning is that crime increased by a crazy amount in Bidens first year, increased more in 21, but the percentage wasn’t as much. And you wonder why EVERYONE knows you work the fryer at Whatabutger. Sorry, you aren’t intelligent enough to be more than that in life. If you need my help with a Gofundme to make it through life let me know.
Crime was up in 2020?

That's the year when the dems pushed for locking down the country, isn't it?

So they pushed for the lockdowns, which led to a rise in crime, in suicides, and made more people sick and dead from covid.

But keep voting in the people that are literally killing you. Genius!

Most of us have learned getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond our reach. You'll catch on.

Crime was up in 2020?

That's the year when the dems pushed for locking down the country, isn't it?

So they pushed for the lockdowns, which led to a rise in crime, in suicides, and made more people sick and dead from covid.

But keep voting in the people that are literally killing you. Genius!
Chapter 4, Summer of Violence in Rigged by Mollie Hemmingway is good reading. How the BLM and Antifa arms of the former Democrat Party looted and burned.

Working backwards, I primarily consume information from NYT, WAPO and the Economist. I also watch some segments of Fox News, CNN and NBC News Tonight with Lester Holt. I watch a lot of independent media including Breaking Points and The Hill/Rising on YouTube.

I believe in synthesizing broad swaths of information, thinking critically and trying to remove bias (conscious and unconscious) and draw independent conclusions.

Yes, Crime went up in 2020 and continues to expand. A lot of it came from the Equity riots of 2020 and the soft messaging from all levels. To your point, Biden is only the start of accountability. Mayors, DAs are deeply responsible for their issues. It is why Eric Adams won in NY.

The Border is a tragedy and an overflow from the South. Democrats want them as they will, on average, be future voters (read: AOC comment that "Texas will eventually turn Blue").

For your knowledge, I voted for Obama twice. I will leave it open whom I voted for in 2016 and 2020. People can make inferences and guesses. If things continue across these dimensions, I would have a very hard time voting for Biden/Harris in 2024.

My candidate would need to be very strong on the border, crime, inflation/fiscal stimulus, strong on voting security (IDs, targeted mail-in voting, no ballot harvesting) promote open dialogue (left and right), de-intensify the identity dialogue that is coming into all facets of our public and private discourse, I am pro-choice including, at this point, being against mandates (note: I am vaxxed, boosted and wear KN-95 at grocery stores) while celebrating ALL of our citizens and recognizing that for some select cohorts, who are below a certain income or wealth line (Black Americans who came through Slavery and Native Americans), this country still has work to do.

We will see.

You do realize that 21 was Biden's first year......don't you?

I mean, it would be a really bad look to make a huge blunder in a post where your calling the "other guy" an idiot.

BTW, cook me up a dog with Chili and cheese please.

You do realize that 21 was Biden's first year......don't you?

I mean, it would be a really bad look to make a huge blunder in a post where your calling the "other guy" an idiot.

BTW, cook me up a dog with Chili and cheese please.
Nah. I count 20 on Bidens and the Dems watch. It’s the year they were all calling for defunding police, and shutting shit down. That’s on them. It’s their numbers to own. Period.

Stop being ignorant.

Working backwards, I primarily consume information from NYT, WAPO and the Economist. I also watch some segments of Fox News, CNN and NBC News Tonight with Lester Holt. I watch a lot of independent media including Breaking Points and The Hill/Rising on YouTube.

I believe in synthesizing broad swaths of information, thinking critically and trying to remove bias (conscious and unconscious) and draw independent conclusions.

Yes, Crime went up in 2020 and continues to expand. A lot of it came from the Equity riots of 2020 and the soft messaging from all levels. To your point, Biden is only the start of accountability. Mayors, DAs are deeply responsible for their issues. It is why Eric Adams won in NY.

The Border is a tragedy and an overflow from the South. Democrats want them as they will, on average, be future voters (read: AOC comment that "Texas will eventually turn Blue").

For your knowledge, I voted for Obama twice. I will leave it open whom I voted for in 2016 and 2020. People can make inferences and guesses. If things continue across these dimensions, I would have a very hard time voting for Biden/Harris in 2024.

My candidate would need to be very strong on the border, crime, inflation/fiscal stimulus, strong on voting security (IDs, targeted mail-in voting, no ballot harvesting) promote open dialogue (left and right), de-intensify the identity dialogue that is coming into all facets of our public and private discourse, I am pro-choice including, at this point, being against mandates (note: I am vaxxed, boosted and wear KN-95 at grocery stores) while celebrating ALL of our citizens and recognizing that for some select cohorts, who are below a certain income or wealth line (Black Americans who came through Slavery and Native Americans), this country still has work to do.

We will see.
I agree with you on the handling of the Border for the most part. I have always been on the side of tougher immigration...…..but the irony is now we will likely NEED more immigration to fill jobs as the baby boomers continue to retire and deplete our work force.

What we need are two different candidates in 2024...….NO Biden and NO Trump. We have to be able to do better.

I agree with you on the handling of the Border for the most part. I have always been on the side of tougher immigration...…..but the irony is now we will likely NEED more immigration to fill jobs as the baby boomers continue to retire and deplete our work force.

What we need are two different candidates in 2024...….NO Biden and NO Trump. We have to be able to do better.
Trump was the best we have had in my lifetime. Finally had a president that didn’t pull punches, and tried to actually do what he said he would.

All the others outside of Reagan were all just career politicians doing everything to enrich themselves.

Trump was the best we have had in my lifetime. Finally had a president that didn’t pull punches, and tried to actually do what he said he would.

All the others outside of Reagan were all just career politicians doing everything to enrich themselves.
The hell of it is, you can take Trump's policies, and offer them to dems without adding Trump's name, and 90% of them would completely favor a president having those policies.

Tell them they were Trump's policies, and they immediately hate them.

Dems put their politics above all in their lives. It's the main reason why they are so miserable.

3.Inflation? His biggest hurdle. Not under his control, but he will be blamed for the supply disruptions which occurred under Trump.
Not to the families of the 13 service people that lost their lives from Brandons TOTAL incompetence. Not to the THOUSANDS of Americans left behind enemy lines. And not to me, or anyone else that loves our Country, and believes "No man left behind". But to lib cowards...I can see you saying this

The hell of it is, you can take Trump's policies, and offer them to dems without adding Trump's name, and 90% of them would completely favor a president having those policies.

Tell them they were Trump's policies, and they immediately hate them.

Dems put their politics above all in their lives. It's the main reason why they are so miserable.
They put their AGENDA above EVERYTHING. Their agenda is wealth redistribution, undoing the Constitution, government control and most of all, eternal power to control all of this

We will see.
And I voted for McCain and Romney. I’m no great Biden fan and have no problem voting for a Pub (other than Trump) in 2024. My only point is that some of this stuff is overblown by the opposing media, no surprise. But he is in charge so will pay the price if things don’t turn around.

Most of us have learned getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond our reach. You'll catch on.
Says the guy that still thinks Biden banned US drilling. I caught you in a lie and now you are all butt hurt.

Nah. I count 20 on Bidens and the Dems watch. It’s the year they were all calling for defunding police, and shutting shit down. That’s on them. It’s their numbers to own. Period.

Stop being ignorant.
Back peddling just makes it worse. Take your medicine like a man and not a wus.

You always this obtuse? IDGAF about you not having the mental capacity to understand who was responsible for the crime uptick in 2020 and 21. Hint: Let’s Go Brandon, and Jack Asses. Let’s see if you have the ability to figure it out? My money is on no based on you getting hoodwinked multiple times by the media on this stuff. Yet here you are, gobbling up the goo again.

What’s better is that BS Cuck was celebrating crime being higher 21 than 20. Let’s keep this on topic Mr Nothingburger.

You always this obtuse? IDGAF about you not having the mental capacity to understand who was responsible for the crime uptick in 2020 and 21. Hint: Let’s Go Brandon, and Jack Asses. Let’s see if you have the ability to figure it out? My money is on no based on you getting hoodwinked multiple times by the media on this stuff. Yet here you are, gobbling up the goo again.

What’s better is that BS Cuck was celebrating crime being higher 21 than 20. Let’s keep this on topic Mr Nothingburger.
Looks like the walls are closing in on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Well, since the compilation would make it worse for Trump as the outside accountants would have almost no responsibility for the numbers..........no not taking a step back at all.

But thanks for playing.
Just clarifying for the record. Keep in mind, these walls have been closing in for a long time. Then people like you get their hopes up just to have the rug pulled from under you.

The silver lining in all of this is the elite will always protect the elite. You don’t see this and play right into the game they want you to play.

I beg to diffuh, suh. We all provide a gold mine with every post we author. This one is a never ending reminder who qualifies for the board's slowest.
To your point Sunny, I absolutely care what @BSC911 posts here. He's some of the best entertainment we have. Watching him try to match wits with you daily, and failing, is classic. You are the roadrunner, he is wile coyote who can never catch you.

To Bill's point, the posters here stopped taking @BSC911 and what he says seriously quite a long time ago. From his first post here crying about Trump beating Hillary, it was obvious he wasn't on an intellectual level with the real Americans posting here. Since then we have had years worth of lies and welching, running to mods to tattle etc that add to the entertainment factor, but that also cause us to have pity for a man who puts waaaaaay too much importance on a silly message board on the internet.

Policing is local, and many municipalities made decisions to reduce police budgets. The Defund movement started May 2020 after George Floyd's murder.

These were all cities that had been run by leftists for decades, the decision was made by leftist politicians and the result was notably higher crime in those cities.

What action did Trump/Republicans take to increase crime? This was a Dem movement. The left owns the crime spike. It's not up for debate.

Note: The movement hasn't gone away, but some city leaders have realized it was a terrible idea and are finally reversing course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT