ADVERTISEMENT

Wait...25% of US covid deaths have happened in the 10 weeks since Hiden took office?

Nope. Again why lie?

The CDC website clearly states, as you know, that for the 94% of people that died WITH covid, there were 2.6 factors that led to their death, covid being one of them..

Let's say a woman dies WITH covid, and let's say she had 3 factors that contributed to her death:

covid
cancer
extreme asthma

Now you can say that take away the covid and she would still be alive, but you don't lnow that. She could have died anyway from the cancer. Or the asthma.

Or maybe take away the cancer and she lives.

See?

If covid was the death sentence that you dems need it to be, you wouldn't have to lie about how bad it is. We would all know.

When thousands of healthy preteens start getting covid and dying 2 days later, I'll agree it's time to panic.

You do remember that happened with Swine Flu, right? But there was a dem in the WH then, so no biggie...
Actually, I do not remember much about the swine flu, who it was killing and the death rates. The nightly news was pretty quite about it.

G8trDad3 is another troll. I think he pretends to be another “independent” but is just another Democrat QRF member.
According to you dorks, unless you are a bat shit crazy far righter, you must be a Dem. You guys truly live in a bubble where you take the word of an idiot like Ghost over a medical professional.

Never change.

Actually, I do not remember much about the swine flu, who it was killing and the death rates. The nightly news was pretty quite about it.
That’s because Obama addressed it early and thus limited the number of fatalities. Thanks for reminding us.

You are taking a fact and twisting the meaning.

First, I'm having to explain this to a guy that claims to be a family physician. Let that sink in.

I am quoting the CDC website verbatim.

Here it is again: "The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

Of course if your mother with cancer gets Covid pneumonia and dies you can say she died with Covid. Covid is the cause of death. If not for Covid she would not be dead.
Again, the CDC says you are wrong. Again: "For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

So that means up to FIVE causes of death are listed on the death certificate, not just covid, as you claim here.

And critical thinker also notes that it was originally 2.6 factors INCLUDING covid. Now it's up to 5.

Critical thinker knows what impact that makes on death totals. I suspect 'family physician' has no idea.

Again, where does CDC, whom you must trust as you persistently quote them, get the 550,000 dead.

6% of them died FROM covid. Covid was the cause of death. Only 6%.

For the other 94%, they died WITH covid. According to the CDC, they died from an average of FIVE factors, covid being ONE of them.

This is at least the 10th time this has been carefully explained to you. At this point you are either a moron who is incapable of learning, or you are an ideologue who refuses to listen.

I think we can all guess which one it is.

I’m legitimately asking, is there scientific data regarding the efficacy of wearing masks and the dropping influenza numbers?

I’m not talking about Covid, I’m distinctly referring to influenza.

Additionally, if all it took to wipe out the regular flu was to wear masks, how did the doctors like Fauci and 'family physician' never know that?

I mean.....the regular flu has been around a pretty damn long time. If all it took was wearing masks to cure the flu and we never knew it, then the incompetence of the medical community in this country is staggering.

No one remembers much about it, cause the media buried it. Except for Fox News, Hannity was all over it. and alt-left crazies here said he was a conspiracy theorist and just out to make Husein look bad.

CNN literally went on air and told us all there was NO REASON TO PANIC over Swine Flu.

Again, Covid is a new flu strain that has an over 99% survival rate. That survival rate falls to around 97% for the elderly who have underlying health issues.

About the same survival rate and mortality rate for that group if they catch the REGULAR FLU. Huh.

On the other hand, google Swine Flu. The only age group that was impactred were HEALTHY SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN.

WHO declared covid a pandemic. 48 hours later, Pres Trump declared it a National Emergency. Every dem here said he waited too late to do anything.

WHO declared Swine Flu a pandemic. Hussein waited 135 days to declare a National Emergency, Hussein's own head of the Swine Flu response team said 'we did everything wrong'.

Yet even to this day,. dems praise Hussein for sitting on his ass and doing nothing, while our healthy children died.

Reactions: BCSpell
I have never seen anyone misuse data, twist facts, and jump to goofy conclusions like Ghost does.
Just to piss you off more, here again is the quote from the CDC website:

"The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

This is the modern democratic party. They hate and harrass anyone who shares FACTS they don't want to get out.

The media has never, TO THIS DAY, explained the above information from the CDC to the American public.

Because they don't want Americans to know the facts about covid, they want them scared into thinking covid far more dangerous than it really is.

The facts are given above, by the CDC.

6% died FROM.

94% died WITH.

If a dem was President in 2020, we aren't having this conversation.

Just to piss you off more, here again is the quote from the CDC website:

"The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

This is the modern democratic party. They hate and harrass anyone who shares FACTS they don't want to get out.

The media has never, TO THIS DAY, explained the above information from the CDC to the American public.

Because they don't want Americans to know the facts about covid, they want them scared into thinking covid far more dangerous than it really is.

The facts are given above, by the CDC.

6% died FROM.

94% died WITH.

If a dem was President in 2020, we aren't having this conversation.
Most of the 94% who died with Covid died BECAUSE OF Covid. Show me where CDC says something different. If some one has 0 or 10 comorbid conditions it does not matter. If they contracted Covid, get pneumonia, blood clots or other complication and die they died BECAUSE of Covid. They had risk factors and they were written on the death certificate.
And, BTW, excess deaths were hundreds of thousands more in 2020 over 2019.

A medical examiner friend tells me they review all death certificates. It is true that sometimes, if for example someone dies in a car accident and coincidentally had Covid it might appear on the death certificate. But the ME reviews these and they do not get counted as Covid deaths.
Dont discount that there may be under reporting of deaths due to Covid since people may die at home and not have been tested.

Most of the 94% who died with Covid died BECAUSE OF Covid. Show me where CDC says something different.
Happy to: From the CDC website:

"Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

A medical examiner friend tells me they review all death certificates. It is true that sometimes, if for example someone dies in a car accident and coincidentally had Covid it might appear on the death certificate. But the ME reviews these and they do not get counted as Covid deaths.
Again, from the CDC website:

And the table itself says: "Conditions contributing to deaths where COVID-19 was listed on the death certificate".

Dude. DUDE.

Happy to: From the CDC website:

"Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

So what is your point? CONTRIBUTING CAUSES are not primary causes of death!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, and again: if you knew about how to fill out a death certificate you would understand that v

So what is your point? CONTRIBUTING CAUSES are not primary causes of death!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never said it was. YOU are claiming that covid is the ONLY cause of death in ALL cases, when the CDC clearly says that is NOT the case 94% of the time. The CDC literally says that in those 94% of the cases that covid is ONE OF THOSE CONTRIBUTING CAUSES. That means covid DID NOT KILL THEM by itself. ALL OF THE CAUSES CONTRIBUTED TO DEATH.

Covid is the ONLY cause of death in only 6% of the covid deaths. I can link to the quote on the CDC website that verifies this if you want to see it for the 12th time.

Dont discount that there may be under reporting of deaths due to Covid since people may die at home and not have been tested.
Especially at nursing homes.

You are either the smartest lawyer or the most thickheaded narrow minded stubborn can-not-admit-you-are-wrong person around.
Are you claiming only 33k died because of Covid. CDC says that was the only cause listed BUT does not say Anywhere that Covid did not cause the others. Why is it so important to you to claim that only 33000 people died directly from Covid and the others don’t matter.
Minimize the death toll to lessen the apparent impact of the disease therefore vilifying the dems and supporting the extreme right and Mr. T.

According to you dorks, unless you are a bat shit crazy far righter, you must be a Dem. You guys truly live in a bubble where you take the word of an idiot like Ghost over a medical professional.

Never change.
No, Simple Jack it’s because when people like him and you gargle and spit DNC chyron talking points but claim some semblance of independence you’re not fooling anyone.

No, Simple Jack it’s because when people like him and you gargle and spit DNC chyron talking points but claim some semblance of independence you’re not fooling anyone.
Such as????? Not that it would matter but I could list multiple areas where I disagree with the Dems.

Trump has blinded you and your ilk. That doesn’t mean others can’t still think for themselves. That just pisses people like you off.

Last edited:
You are either the smartest lawyer or the most thickheaded narrow minded stubborn can-not-admit-you-are-wrong person around.
Are you claiming only 33k died because of Covid. CDC says that was the only cause listed BUT does not say Anywhere that Covid did not cause the others. Why is it so important to you to claim that only 33000 people died directly from Covid and the others don’t matter.
Minimize the death toll to lessen the apparent impact of the disease therefore vilifying the dems and supporting the extreme right and Mr. T.
Don’t bother with him. The guys an idiot. Or a troll. Or both. He doesn’t even believe the nonsense he posts.

Are you claiming only 33k died because of Covid.
Nope. If that was my claim then I would have said that.

CDC says that was the only cause listed BUT does not say Anywhere that Covid did not cause the others.
The CDC is quite clear: The other 94% of covid died WITH an average of FIVE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS.

One of those 5 factors was covid. But an average of 4 other factors were present in ALL of those deaths.

So anyone claiming that covid caused those deaths is wrong. Anyone claiming they know those people would have lived if they didn't have covid, is wrong.

Simple as that.

Why is it so important to you to claim that only 33000 people died directly from Covid
I'm not making that claim, the CDC is.

What's important to me is being honest and telling the truth.

Reactions: fsumc
Nope. If that was my claim then I would have said that.

The CDC is quite clear: The other 94% of covid died WITH an average of FIVE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS.

One of those 5 factors was covid. But an average of 4 other factors were present in ALL of those deaths.

So anyone claiming that covid caused those deaths is wrong. Anyone claiming they know those people would have lived if they didn't have covid, is wrong.

Simple as that.

I'm not making that claim, the CDC is.

What's important to me is being honest and telling the truth.
CDC says 33k died directly from Covid. The rest are related death and count as Covid deaths. The common thread is the Covid infection. I don’t call people idiots so I will restrain myself. Btw: since when do you trust the CDC? I guess you pick and choose what you want. And what about the hundreds of thousands of excess deaths in 2020 over 2019?

This is fun! Thank you. For a while I was getting mad. Now it’s a game.

The whole argument of dying with Covid or Covid no longer matters. FEMA just announced funeral benefits of up to $9000 if your death certificate states Covid as the cause of death or as one of the causes of death.

The whole argument of dying with Covid or Covid no longer matters. FEMA just announced funeral benefits of up to $9000 if your death certificate states Covid as the cause of death or as one of the causes of death.
Are they allowing family members to attend funerals now?

That just does not seem right. I looked it up and I guess the funds were included in both stimulus packages from Trump and Biden. Seems like it would be easy to game that system.

Where is the rest of my quote?
And I’ve asked you to explain the hundreds of thousands excess deaths.
I have. At least a dozen times.

This thread is a Masterclass in illustrating how emotional dems never learn anything except media talking points.

You 'know' that covid is a deadly virus that's killed over half a million people. I came along, showed you FACTS from the CDC (a source emotional dems love when it favors their talking points) that proved that's not the case.

You were having none of it. You literally ignored facts that went against your believed narrative, and got mad at ME for showing you those facts.

People like you are why this country locked down and went through hell for the last year. People like you are why it will take this economy a generation to recover.

Here's how rational, non-emotional adults would have handled covid:

1 - Let's assess the situation and figure out who is at risk. The only group at an elevated risk of death is the severely elderly and those with multiple underlying health issues. The virus is extremely contagious to everyone else, but survival rate is near 100%.

2 - Ok, so let's put in measures to protect the sick and elderly. Let's encourage them to protect themselves when they leave the house, and let's advise friends and family members not to visit if they are sick.

3 - For everyone else, let's encourage extra hand-washing, and social distancing when possible.

That's all that was ever needed to handle covid. No lockdowns, no mask mandates, no forced vaccines. As a result, no mental health issues and spikes in suicides. Far fewer lost small businesses, if any. Which means less suicides, divorces, and lost life savings.

Much less pain and suffering by acting rationally, instead of emotionally. But the emotional brats in this country stomped their feet, plugged their ears and screamed MY PANIC IS WARRANTED!!!!!

Well we will all be paying for it likely for the rest of our lives. Good job.

Yep. Anything to spike the numbers and make emotional dems like @G8trDad3 panic even more.

When you are emotional and panic over covid, you are more likely to SUBMIT to someone that offers you the cure.

Dems know this. Keep making emotional dems panic and eventually they will give up everything, if they think it's in exchange for a cure.

I have. At least a dozen times.

This thread is a Masterclass in illustrating how emotional dems never learn anything except media talking points.

You 'know' that covid is a deadly virus that's killed over half a million people. I came along, showed you FACTS from the CDC (a source emotional dems love when it favors their talking points) that proved that's not the case.

You were having none of it. You literally ignored facts that went against your believed narrative, and got mad at ME for showing you those facts.

People like you are why this country locked down and went through hell for the last year. People like you are why it will take this economy a generation to recover.

Here's how rational, non-emotional adults would have handled covid:

1 - Let's assess the situation and figure out who is at risk. The only group at an elevated risk of death is the severely elderly and those with multiple underlying health issues. The virus is extremely contagious to everyone else, but survival rate is near 100%.

2 - Ok, so let's put in measures to protect the sick and elderly. Let's encourage them to protect themselves when they leave the house, and let's advise friends and family members not to visit if they are sick.

3 - For everyone else, let's encourage extra hand-washing, and social distancing when possible.

That's all that was ever needed to handle covid. No lockdowns, no mask mandates, no forced vaccines. As a result, no mental health issues and spikes in suicides. Far fewer lost small businesses, if any. Which means less suicides, divorces, and lost life savings.

Much less pain and suffering by acting rationally, instead of emotionally. But the emotional brats in this country stomped their feet, plugged their ears and screamed MY PANIC IS WARRANTED!!!!!

Well we will all be paying for it likely for the rest of our lives. Good job.
All you say here is well and good except you intentionally misinterpreted the CDC facts. Nowhere do they say that Covid is not responsible for most of the deaths. Directly or indirectly. Covid has been responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths of people who would still be alive today if not for the infection.
You would like to pigeon hole me into some liberal corner but you do not know me. I was not in favor or against the lockdowns but when enacted I took it seriously. Something had to be done. In retrospect we will see if it was right or wrong. To claim you knew all along it would be a failure is silly. Maybe it would be better to have let it run its course, a couple hundred thousand more dead for the benefit of the rest of us would be worth it. It’s just the old and frail ones anyway.

All you say here is well and good except you intentionally misinterpreted the CDC facts. Nowhere do they say that Covid is not responsible for most of the deaths. Directly or indirectly. Covid has been responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths of people who would still be alive today if not for the infection.
This is completely false and the CDC data proves it.

The CDC clearly states that for 94% of the covid deaths,, there were FIVE factors, INCLUDING cvoid.

YOU are the one intentionally misrepresneting the data by trying to say that the CDC is saying that half a million people died from Covid, and that if they didn't have covid, they would all be alive.

The CDC is NOT saying that. And they can't say that because they don't know that to be true. You don't either.

Again, FIVE contributing factors. That means covid AND four OTHER FACTORS caused the death.

Not just covid.

This is why you've been so emotional ever since I presented the data from the CDC. Because you believe that half a million people died from covid, and that covid was the ONLY reason why they died.

The CDC clearly says you are wrong.

And again,,,,this guy claims to be a physician.

Never said Covid was the only reason for the death but it IS A REASON. CDC says do. If there are 100 comorbid conditions and I die when I get Covid, the Covid killed me or contributed to my early demise. Tell me where the 550,000 death toll number is derived? They are Covid related deaths. Do I need to say it a little slower for you? R-E-L-A-T-E-D.
Let’s say you are driving on the highway at 90 miles per hour. Suddenly you are stung be a bee. You lose control, crash and die. What was the cause of death? You could a say the car accident or you could say the bee sting. Both are contributing factors. To spell that out for you, the speeding represented the risk, eg. Cancer. The bee represents the virus. Both contributed to the death. Speed may have killed you sooner or later but you came to an untimely death due to the bee.

Never said Covid was the only reason for the death but it IS A REASON. CDC says do.
And you know that because I've shown you the link that proves that, remember?

You are literally spending half your time in this thread arguing points that I've already explained to you. A dozen times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT