ADVERTISEMENT

VP

May be too normal for Donald…

She’s still a leftist will outrage base. Adds nothing. Hawaii is Kommie not in play.

She could make a nice cabinet Secretary possibly.

DeSantis is who we need. He’s proven fighter who’s defeated the Kommie bastards over and over. I put him in charge of the border and deportation on day one

Tim Scott’s a nice man but adds zippo. He endorsed ROTTENKOWSKI that RINO BSSSh in Alaska so he’s dead to me as a VP

Do not believe in identity politics.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
She’s still a leftist will outrage base. Adds nothing. Hawaii is Kommie not in play.

She could make a nice cabinet Secretary possibly.

DeSantis is who we need. He’s proven fighter who’s defeated the Kommie bastards over and over. I put him in charge of the border and deportation on day one

Tim Scott’s a nice man but adds zippo. He endorsed ROTTENKOWSKI that RINO BSSSh in Alaska so he’s dead to me as a VP

Do not believe in identity politics.
Desantis is a lightweight. Penny loafers

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I just want them to answer because they always claim that "most qualified" is the only credential that matters. So it should be easy.
well judging qualified is highly subjective, so, even though most on here are borderline not so smart people, they would have a point..

well judging qualified is highly subjective, so, even though most on here are borderline not so smart people, they would have a point..
I agree that it is highly subjective but every time AFTER someone is selected by the Dems, they say that they are not qualified, it is identity politics or that are not most qualified.

So I want to know who is the most qualified and if Trump doesn't pick that person, I want to see the spin. I want to get them on record.

I agree that it is highly subjective but every time AFTER someone is selected by the Dems, they say that they are not qualified, it is identity politics or that are not most qualified.

So I want to know who is the most qualified and if Trump doesn't pick that person, I want to see the spin. I want to get them on record.
Well, the Dems do do that way too much. So it’s difficult to stand on that too. The real issue is both sides are beyond crooked, that goes doubly so for Trump and his supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT