ADVERTISEMENT

Voting or Donating for Herschel?

Democrats are scum of the earth. EVERY one of them. Why? They truly are not real Americans.
Man, it's not that serious.

The thing about people like you that bothers me, I bet that you work with plenty of democrats that you like and think are great people. You probably even love some democrats personally. Yet when it comes to message boards, you pretend like you hate democrats. There is no way IMO, that you go to work and say "I think all Democrats are scum of the earth" but whatever.

Reactions: gatorspeed
i got a lot of reasons to dislike Herschel Walker but none as serious as him being a deadbeat dad

Multi millionaire football player since the day he left UGA he provided the absolute minimum required by law to support his children

He's a scumbag...
The Heisman cmte has a better reason to pull his trophy than Reggie Bush's

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Anything to avoid defending Herschel huh? 🤣
Who here says he's a great candidate? You support idiots like Katie Hobbs and Val Demmings. Herschel has clearly shown he's addressing the problems in Georgia as opposed to a crooked pastor such as Warnock using the pLandemic as an excuse. But you go on and keep getting aroused by that inner circle gif you love to post here.

Walker will win here in GA & it won’t be close…

Remember when the #fakenews media, the “ WOKE “ corporatist like Delta Airlines , Major League Baseball trashed the Georgia GOP legislature saying they would cause c
voter suppression because they reformed the voting laws in Georgia?

what’s this? HISTORIC RECORD EARLY VOTING IN Georgia and Hotlanta today? How can this be?

So Much For 'Suppressing the Vote'? Georgia Sees Record Early Voting Turnout

FYI.. these ain’t RATS coming out 🐀

0776093a-5327-414d-8470-6847e6ea14d9-860x475.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
“This is all a stunt. He’s nothing but a house n****r,” the protester, who identified himself as Maceo Fletcher, allegedly shouted at Walker.

A Walker campaign staffer told Fox News he heard the protester say, “He’s a joke. He tap dances, and he’s a house n****r.”

The protester reportedly refused to answer questions when Walker staffers pressed him about the slur he shouted.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
“This is all a stunt. He’s nothing but a house n****r,” the protester, who identified himself as Maceo Fletcher, allegedly shouted at Walker.

A Walker campaign staffer told Fox News he heard the protester say, “He’s a joke. He tap dances, and he’s a house n****r.”

The protester reportedly refused to answer questions when Walker staffers pressed him about the slur he shouted.

Walker's the real deal. I'm only 1/4 house n****r, token, "white boy", traitor and Uncle Tom. I learned this from the racist left at a very early age.

i got a lot of reasons to dislike Herschel Walker but none as serious as him being a deadbeat dad

Multi millionaire football player since the day he left UGA he provided the absolute minimum required by law to support his children

He's a scumbag...
The Heisman cmte has a better reason to pull his trophy than Reggie Bush's
I have no doubt you would love Walker if he was a Democrat.

While Hershel may not be the strongest candidate on paper I have ever seen...he is 10 MILLION times better than the communist that won last time. Warnock reminds me of Andrew Gillum, as to how radical his thinking is
The people loose again with picking between two crappy candidates. Hershel is dumber than a box of rocks and Warnock is a radical nut job.

The people loose again with picking between two crappy candidates. Hershel is dumber than a box of rocks and Warnock is a radical nut job.
I do not totally disagree with this. Not really sure Walker is THAT dumb. But it really is not important as long as he knows what to vote for. That is all that they really do of importance. And Warnock is a communist, so your choice is between a communist, and a guy that will vote FOR America

Lose.

If the only two candidates are shitty ones then isn't that on the people? Why didn't they support the better candidates?

We got Mittens in 2012 because we voted for john 'at least he's not obama' mccain in 2008.

At some point the voters have to take responsibility.

Reactions: gatordad3
Lose.

If the only two candidates are shitty ones then isn't that on the people? Why didn't they support the better candidates?

We got Mittens in 2012 because we voted for john 'at least he's not obama' mccain in 2008.

Yes, lose. Fat fingered it.

And, I agree it’s ultimately on the voters. But, there is also the component of having the right money people back you. The best candidate and the right money backing don’t always line up.

Yes, lose. Fat fingered it.

And, I agree it’s ultimately on the voters. But, there is also the component of having the right money people back you. The best candidate and the right money backing don’t always line up.
So then 'big money', whatever that is, stole the election from the voters?

That's on the voters. Work harder next time if you want better candidates.

Lose.

Politics is politics sometimes. Walker is a likeable guy, was a beast on the gridiron. (I hated him when at UGA, then pulled for him once he left). Walker has unbelievable name recognition in Georgia, is conservative, and was groomed to run against the commie Warnock (who in his own right is despicable personally as a human being despite the reverend title). Walker was chosen to suck the life out of the Atlanta woke crew by giving them a choice of one of their own who isn't a commie bastard. It was a calculated risk, hopefully a successful one.

This Gator is supporting Herschel Walker, Dawgs be damned! These are desperate times!
Any other Gators on board?

Have sent him multiple donations. Warnock is a disaster as he supports 100% Biden's disastrous agenda.

Wasted money

I might be judgemental but this racist POS pastor's pretty much gonna burn in hell.

Nothing makes a trump supporter feel better than calling a black democrat a POS

And they love to question why black people don't vote republican anymore 🤣

I support Hershel Walker. His opponent will support the illegitimate president's inflatinary tidal wave and national crime wave. Although only a celebrity, Walker just might offer up a bit of a road block.

Somebody tell sunburnt that he bought GOP talking points that lost in the last election

Inflationary Tidal Wave

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-friday-2022-online-sales-record/10780279002/
$9.12 billion spent in a day: New Black Friday online spending record set in 2022, report says

National Crime Wave

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/nov/25/fox-news-crime-coverage-decline-us-midterm-elections
Crime coverage on Fox News halved once US midterms were over
Just a week after elections, number of weekly segments focused on crime slashed in half on Rupert Murdoch’s flagship network

"No matter what the mainstream liberal media tries to tell Americans on behalf of the Warnock campaign and national Democrats, there is nothing moderate or typical about this particular candidate."

This is F'ing NEWSWEEK, son!!! Lib RAG!! Do better
Warnock would vote for nearly anything passed by senate leadership.

Herschel is a deeply flawed candidate.

This is about which party and operating philosophy one wants.

Warnock would vote for nearly anything passed by senate leadership.

Herschel is a deeply flawed candidate.

This is about which party and operating philosophy one wants.

Yeah....that's what elections are about..."operating philosophies" aka policies

Herschel is deeply flawed personally & on philosophy

All the brilliant people support Warnock? 😂

All of the people who know how to add support Warnock...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-officials-herschel-walker-committee-175346811.html
Federal officials to Herschel Walker committee: Learn how to add your campaign contributions
Nicole Gaudiano
Tue, November 29, 2022 at 12:53 PM·2 min read

72lb0c.jpg

• The Federal Election Commission issued a warning to Herschel Walker's joint fundraising committee.
  • The FEC found multiple errors on the committee's October quarterly campaign finance filing.
  • Walker faces Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock in the Georgia Senate runoff election on December 6.

Wasted money...he's too stupid...even for Georgia 🤣

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/29/politics/georgia-senate-herschel-walker-texas-kfile/index.html
Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker described himself as living in Texas during 2022 campaign speech
Andrew Kaczynski
By Andrew Kaczynski and Olivia Alafriz, CNN
Updated 1:35 PM EST, Tue November 29, 2022

72lcfa.jpg

Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker, facing renewed and growing questions about his residency in the final week of the runoff campaign, described himself during a campaign speech in January as living in Texas and said he decided to run for Georgia’s Senate seat while at his Texas “home,” according to a CNN KFile review of his campaign speeches.

Georgia Democrats have called for an investigation by state officials into Walker’s residency after CNN’s KFile reported last week that Walker was getting a tax break in Texas intended for a primary residence, possibly running afoul of Texas tax law and some rules for establishing Georgia residency for voting and running for office.

“I live in Texas,” Walker said in January of this year, when speaking to University of Georgia College Republicans. Walker was criticizing Democrats for not visiting the border when he made the comments. “I went down to the border off and on sometimes,” he said.

Earlier in the speech, Walker said he decided to run for Georgia’s Senate seat while at his Texas home after seeing the country divided.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT