ADVERTISEMENT

VA Sends A Message

Funny how you think I am lying. I seriously want you to do the research on your own. As previously stated, fatboy. I have prove that i am not lying, I am not worried about that.
I did the research. I just want to know that you did.

Rest assured I looked much more deeply into the issue than you did.

Nice job on the name calling, in the future you can just tell me I triggered you if that's easier.

I did the research. I just want to know that you did.

Rest assured I looked much more deeply into the issue than you did.

Nice job on the name calling, in the future you can just tell me I triggered you if that's easier.
👍🏽

Still waiting for your response about Malcolm X...
Can't answer for him. The only thing I know from from Malcom X said he respected people being straight with him instead of bullshitting him (Democrats). Hold your "friends" at arms length, trust your enemies more. That kind of thing, the "Devil you know".

Still waiting for your response about Malcolm X...
Malcolm X said it all from what I posted, but keep on posting about your phantom researches.
Still waiting for a response about your Vernon Hargreaves av......
I see you love crack smokers.
Still waiting for you to respond to @GhostOfMatchesMalone He only called you out on 50 something posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
Fine. You're not going to play, so I'll just go...so lets start with what we know.

First off, vote was 5-1, with one Republican voting against changing the rules.

We know these people make up the Elections Commission:

Marge Bostelmann - Republican Party
Julie M. Glancey - Democratic Party
Ann S. Jacobs - Democratic Party
Dean Knudson Republican Party
Robert F. Spindell, Jr. - Republican Party (voted no and charges are not recommended)
Mark L. Thomsen - Democratic Party
https://elections.wi.gov/index.php/about/members

So to support your claim that Republicans had a hand in this, you’re already in a tight spot because in a 6 person commission, evenly divided by party, the only “No” vote was a Republican…essentially this is a Dem decision if it’s “Yes”. But we can dig deeper.

Another key aspect to review is who appointed these people? It is a great barometer for where they fall on the political spectrum.

Bostelmann was nominated by a Democrat, Tony Evers. Evers is pretty liberal, I have a hard time believing he would nominate a far right wing Committee member, especially if he wanted to influence election decisions to go a certain direction, which they did in Wisconsin in 2020. Interestingly, the Local GOP Chapter has publicly rebuked her...and did so a day before charges were recommended. Hmmm. Seems like an odd thing to do, why go after a principled conservative preemptively?
https://www.thenorthwestern.com/sto...s-rebuke-state-election-officials/8575011002/

So now we only have one Republican left. That’s Dean Knudson. Knudson was nominated by Speaker Vos who is a strongly principled Republican. Vos has fought mask mandates and rec’d flak, and he immediately went to work to try to limit Evers power when he came into office. Odds are Knudson had a track record of being decently partisan prior to appointment.

So, at best, you have one ideological conservative vote to change the rules for nursing home voting, one RINO “Yes” vote and one Republican voting “No”. Democrats made the call here.

I’m not sure you made the point you think you did, because you did shitty research....while telling us all we do shitty research. Remember that golden rule about liberals?

Fatboy out.

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years”
– U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according to Ronald Kessler’s “Inside the White House."

Malcolm X was a controversial figure during the civil rights era. If Malcolm X were alive today he would have been disappointed with the African-Americans and others who overwhelmingly vote for the Democrat party. Why? Because Malcolm X often spoke out against the American establishment, in particular, the Democratic Party for their involvement in the destruction of the African-American community and how they are used as “tools” for political power over their Republican rivals. There is no doubt that he would have continued to expose the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party. "The Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party.”

"The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives."

White conservatives, abolitionists and Abe Lincoln joined forces to form the Republican Party that eventually ended slavery in America.

"Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These “leaders” sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These “leaders” are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders." (in iG's opinion, they killed MLK and tried but failed to put Jessie (Uncle Tom')Jackson in his place.)

The corrupt nation of Islam Leaders eventually suspended Malcolm X for saying too many truthful things in public.

The history books in government controlled schools do not teach about, or even mention Malcolm X. Does anyone wonder why that is???

What would Malcolm X say about today’s 95 percent black vote? Did the Democratic Party keep its promises to promote family stability, push education and encourage job creation? The black community, over the last 50 years, has suffered an unparalleled breakdown in family unity. Even during slavery when marriage was illegal, a black child was more likely than today to be raised under a roof with his or her biological mother and father. According to census data, from 1890 to 1940, said economist Walter Williams, a black child was slightly more likely to grow up with married parents than a white child. What happened?

Last edited:
“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years”
– U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according to Ronald Kessler’s “Inside the White House."

Malcolm X was a controversial figure during the civil rights era. If Malcolm X were alive today he would have been disappointed with the African-Americans and others who overwhelmingly vote for the Democrat party. Why? Because Malcolm X often spoke out against the American establishment, in particular, the Democratic Party for their involvement in the destruction of the African-American community and how they are used as “tools” for political power over their Republican rivals. There is no doubt that he would have continued to expose the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party. "The Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party.”

"The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives."

White conservatives and Abe Lincoln joined forces to form the Republican Party that eventually ended slavery in America.

"Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These “leaders” sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These “leaders” are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders." (in iG's opinion, they killed MLK and tried but failed to put Jessie (Uncle Tom')Jackson in his place.)

The corrupt nation of Islam Leaders eventually suspended Malcolm X for saying too many truthful things in public.

The history books in government controlled schools do not teach about, or even mention Malcolm X. Does anyone wonder why that is???

What would Malcolm X say about today’s 95 percent black vote? Did the Democratic Party keep its promises to promote family stability, push education and encourage job creation? The black community, over the last 50 years, has suffered an unparalleled breakdown in family unity. Even during slavery when marriage was illegal, a black child was more likely than today to be raised under a roof with his or her biological mother and father. According to census data, from 1890 to 1940, said economist Walter Williams, a black child was slightly more likely to grow up with married parents than a white child. What happened?
LBJ was pure trash. Used race pandering as a means to replace JFK without a skipping a beat. Kept us in Vietnam for no damn good reason. Piece of shit comes to mind when thinking about LBJ. He was a traitor to Texas and the rest of America. We still don't know if he was involved in the assassination.

Fine. You're not going to play, so I'll just go...so lets start with what we know.

Robert F. Spindell, Jr. - Republican Party (voted no and charges are not recommended)

So to support your claim that Republicans had a hand in this, you’re already in a tight spot because in a 6 person commission, evenly divided by party, the only “No” vote was a Republican…essentially this is a Dem decision if it’s “Yes”. But we can dig deeper.

Another key aspect to review is who appointed these people? It is a great barometer for where they fall on the political spectrum.

Bostelmann was nominated by a Democrat, Tony Evers. Evers is pretty liberal, I have a hard time believing he would nominate a far right wing Committee member, especially if he wanted to influence election decisions to go a certain direction, which they did in Wisconsin in 2020. Interestingly, the Local GOP Chapter has publicly rebuked her...and did so a day before charges were recommended. Hmmm. Seems like an odd thing to do, why go after a principled conservative preemptively?
https://www.thenorthwestern.com/sto...s-rebuke-state-election-officials/8575011002/

So now we only have one Republican left. That’s Dean Knudson. Knudson was nominated by Speaker Vos who is a strongly principled Republican. Vos has fought mask mandates and rec’d flak, and he immediately went to work to try to limit Evers power when he came into office. Odds are Knudson had a track record of being decently partisan prior to appointment.

So, at best, you have one ideological conservative vote to change the rules for nursing home voting, one RINO “Yes” vote and one Republican voting “No”. Democrats made the call here.

I’m not sure you made the point you think you did, because you did shitty research....while telling us all we do shitty research. Remember that golden rule about liberals?

Fatboy out.
TLDR - @kalimgoodman got caught in his own trap.

PS: Why is an 'independent' always so invested in attempting to absolve all dems of any cheating allegations, while at the same time trying to CREATE cheating allegations for republicans?

Hope he reminds us he thinks it's funny that anyone thinks he's lying.

Malcolm X said it all from what I posted, but keep on posting about your phantom researches.
Still waiting for a response about your Vernon Hargreaves av......
I see you love crack smokers.
Still waiting for you to respond to @GhostOfMatchesMalone He only called you out on 50 something posts.

Just don't understand why you post about Malcolm considering the way he described conservatives.

I can't and won't defend VH3. I only like him because he was a gator. I'm sure you root for gators too considering your name is gatordad 🤔.

I have ghost on ignore and he knows that. If he is posting about me or at me, I don't see it. The real question is, why is he so obsessed with me when he knows I have him on ignore? If it's really 50 times, that man needs help. It's really odd TBH.

Fatboy out.
Good job. So some Republicans like I said but you're ONLY focus is the democrats. How convenient 🙄.

Just don't understand why you post about Malcolm considering the way he described conservatives.
He's doing it cause Malcolm is calling out your party for using and abusing the black race, and dems like you as 'useful idiots' for letting them.

Better question: Why are you fine with what he said about you and your party?

Good job. So some Republicans like I said but you're ONLY focus is the democrats. How convenient 🙄.
So maybe 1 conservative and maybe 5 liberals, but you ignore the liberals and focus on the one conversative?

Is that's what's happening here? And then you claim others lack objectivity?

When are you going to address what Malcolm said about you and your party?

Can't answer for him. The only thing I know from from Malcom X said he respected people being straight with him instead of bullshitting him (Democrats). Hold your "friends" at arms length, trust your enemies more. That kind of thing, the "Devil you know".
Malcolm didn't like either Party or either side. He really didn't like white people after prison TBH. That's why it's odd when white conservatives try to quote him to attack liberals and pander black people. They are doing actually what he said white people would do (use black leaders to appease/persuade black voters).

I'm a MLK guy and I personally dislike Malcolm X mindset but I did research on him a teen to reach that conclusion.

I have ghost on ignore and he knows that. If he is posting about me or at me, I don't see it. The real question is, why is he so obsessed with me when he knows I have him on ignore? If it's really 50 times, that man needs help. It's really odd TBH.
I will always maintain that we have the dumbest trolls on the internet.

@kalimgoodman if you actually had me on Ignore, you would have no idea that I ever tagged or replied to you.

You know because you are lying about having me on Ignore. And as we see, you aren't smart enough to carry on the charade.

• Wow
The libs never denounced the white supremacist Richard Spencer.

img.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT