ADVERTISEMENT

VA Sends A Message

My only question is why is it close? Are Virginians shittards like metropolitan Californians? It really is a shame when the retards wag the dog in states that shouldn't be that way. :mad:
Thank God Texans don't let retards like @BSC911 make important decisions for their lives. 😂
I honestly believe our buddy BSC is actually Beto O'Roarke. You know, soy boy tendencies, attention starved, and a gun grabber.

And the Dems are very scared they’re going to lose and that is going to be a bellwether for the 2022 midterms. Once again the damn controlled Fairfax county now has decided to look past the actual state car and are going to waive the requirement for mail in ballots to put the last four digits of your Social Security number on them so now they’ll be no way to check the ballots to make sure that they received from a person who is supposed to have the ballot.

My only question is why is it close? Are Virginians shittards like metropolitan Californians? It really is a shame when the retards wag the dog in states that shouldn't be that way. :mad:
Thank God Texans don't let retards like @BSC911 make important decisions for their lives. 😂
It’s a population center problem.

All of the NoVA cities are essentially DC suburbs and as the govt has grown people that work in DC have to have somewhere to live.

And then you have Richmond and Harrisonburg, which are pretty much dominated by college facility and students.

The rest of the state is red AF. There are just more people in the population centers.

That is exactly what the DEMS want, Repubs and Independents to basically give up and not vote, then they won't have to spend so much time and money on cheating.
I love how they won't even comment on the justification for this change.

You'd think if it was worth making an emergency modification of voting rules there'd be some evidence it was needed.

We were told the Newsom recall was razor thin too, then he won* by a landslide.

Trump told us to stop the dems from cheating or there was no point in having any more elections.

We didn't listen.
What the hell is anyone supposed to do?

This is a deep blue county, national seat of CRT in schools, and there's no chance of getting elected officials that aren't massively liberal elected there. They then just do whatever the hell they want, drag their feet on the lawsuits until after the election then throw up their hands and say "sorry it's too late, election is over and you didn't prove any fraud."

I'm sorry, but I can't envision a fix for this behavior. The wolves are watching the sheep...and the farmer cares more about the wolves than the sheep.

Trafalgar is probably the best polling unit out there.

So either McAuliffe will have a 'surprise' win, or the other guy will win and get into office and suddenly tranform into a dem ala Brian Kemp.

Either way, the will of the people will NOT happen.
Even scenario B is better than Terrible Terry.

And if you really believe this than elections don't matter anyway.

Even scenario B is better than Terrible Terry.

And if you really believe this than elections don't matter anyway.
Until we do something, elections are totally meaningless. See the Georgia Senate runoffs. See the Newsom recall vote.

And if we don't do anything, then we deserve to lose our ability to have any say in who runs this country.

Nah........ I think Comrade Beto is straight. BSC, closet homo. Nobody who claims their wife is a Trump voter and who isn't pees standing up. Just sayin............ 😂
giphy.gif

After what happened in 2020, nobody is ever going to trust elections again. Not without voter ID and actual showing your ass up to a voting site and proving who you are. :mad:
Not true. DEM leadership still trust elections, especially now that they figured out the perfect way to cheat.

The vegetable 🍅 with another incoherent speech in heavy leftis Arlington Virginia could only
draw around 1500 hundred campaigning for the Punk who’s in full panic mode.

All Biden sheep who attended the mumbling rally all with standard RAT gear wearing face diapers 😭😭😭

Sunny

look who’s back our old buddy Kas-Vubu attacking his political enemies with another stuttering Castro esq speech 🤭😭

The Bath House Barry race baited Bruce Springsteen by suggesting his fans called Clarence Clemons the N word offstage. Too bad Clemons is no longer around to call on their BS.

When does this election take place? Will be interested to see if the Dimtards will try and steal this one too.
They are already trying. In Northern VA (Heavily democrat - Loudon, Fairfax, Arlington Counties) they changed mail in ballot requirements, after voting already began. Taking away the witness requirement in the name of "covid". The actual election is this coming Tuesday.

The vegetable 🍅 with another incoherent speech in heavy leftis Arlington Virginia could only

All Biden sheep who attended the mumbling rally all with standard RAT gear wearing face diapers 😭😭😭

And supposedly, he was reading from a telepromter.
Also found it funny that Biden was harping on the fact that Youngkin didn't have Trump attending rallies with him. The Dem leadership are still stuck on Trump.

McAwful has also been caught several times now lying about COVID and the number of children in hospitals.
He makes my skin crawl.

I am bracing myself for the outcome of this election. I know Younkin has no chance, Fairfax removing the social security verification proves they're going to cheat to win, but I am hoping against hope we don't have to endure this asshole for a full term.

Reactions: BCSpell

That clip summed it up.

Terrible Terry - running on paid sick leave, cheaper child care and unemployment assistance (i.e. giveaways)
Youngkin - safer communities, better education and job growth

You can guess what my taxes are going to do if McAwful wins. And you can guess how parents are going to be treated who oppose Critical Racism Theory.

I just don't understand how people vote for this. I can't understand how this is even a close race.

If you were a good political party and you have good candidates you don’t have to change the rules to cheat in order to win.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Coming from a republican who's party is literally passing voting laws in like every state they are in control of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT