ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

Have you seen the movie Jules? I hate to admit it, but it moved ahead of Mars Attacks among my favorite alien movies. I'm sure Insta would believe the part where the impaled alien needs several dead cats to repair and power his spaceship.
goaterdud3, the things that I've posted here are reality, while what you're sure of is most often disturbed ignorant idiot fantasy.... And just a FYI, I don't watch the kinds of bs movies that you like to waste your time on.... 😎

Have you seen the movie Jules? I hate to admit it, but it moved ahead of Mars Attacks among my favorite alien movies. I'm sure Insta would believe the part where the humanoid alien needs several dead cats to repair and power his spaceship.

No but I knew a stripper once named Jules and her giant planets were dangerously close to me many times. I still don't like to think about the encounters to this day because the thought of her is hard on me.

The Miami Mall incident has a near total lack of any solid info,,, at least in what you've posted.... 🙄

Distant unknown lights in the night sky indicates a UFO.
Not enough data to call it anything more than that.
🤨
=====

I recommend that instead of you wasting your valuable time on that kind of crap, that you could spend some of it looking into this kind of real information....

Approximately 2,780 pages of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) documents detailing the government entity’s findings on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) are now available for anyone to read and download.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...e-collection-ufo-related-documents-180976756/

😂

8blgod.jpg

Total Page views on this site. -- 70,803,028​

More proof that there's no interest in the UFO/UAP subject.
https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2011/05/ufo-sighting-photos-leaked-out-of-nasa.html

Alien appears on Mountain In surprising eyewitness, Baker Hot Springs, Utah, Jan 7, 2024, UFO Sighting News.

Now this is a strange one and the rarest of the rare encounters. A person was is a desolate location in Utah where there are only a few dirt roads when they looked up on the hill and saw a tall person with a very large head. When I added light to the photo, it reveled a violet thin robe and an almost religious stance...like Jesus. Also the neck is very long and thin. No face can be made out, however we may be looking at it from behind.

Reactions: nail1988
If not a hoax and I saw that, I might have chit my pants... 😮
=====

Gateway is a 1977 science-fiction novel by American writer Frederik Pohl. It is the opening novel in the Heechee saga, with four sequels that followed (five books overall). Gateway won the 1978 Hugo Award for Best Novel , [4] the 1978 Locus Award for Best Novel , [4] the 1977 Nebula Award for Best Novel , [5] and the 1978 John W. Campbell ...

Frederik Pohl stands shoulder to shoulder with Philip K. Dick, Larry Niven, Robert Heinlein, and Ray Bradbury as one of the brilliant vision-aries in the science fiction stratosphere. Gateway is a modern masterpiece that defines—and transcends—its genre.

THE HEECHEE SAGA
Book One: GATEWAY
Book Two: BEYOND THE BLUE EVENT HORIZON
Book Three: HEECHEE RENDEZVOUS
Book Four: THE ANNALS OF THE HEECHEE

Looking back on this series which I read decades ago, he reminds me of the 'modern prophets' like George Orwell's - 1984

It's only for the open minded bold on possible alien contact and the human condition, so read it at you own risk... -- iG
🤐

Amazon product ASIN B08933FN85

The Utah AG was at the Skinwalker Ranch when they Discovered NEW EVIDENCE In their MAJOR UFO Investigation!

This is the difference between UFO unknown lights in the night sky BS from Billy-Bob, and actual credentialed science in action.

I'm looking forward to the start of the new season of,,,
'The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch'....

The Infinite Universe seems to now only be one of an infinite number of universes.
I'd tried to, but there may be no way to be prepared for the information that is coming,...

1,150,975 views Nov 18, 2023
1 MINUTE AGO: The Latest Discovery of the James Webb Telescope Could Destroy the Universe! What exactly lies at the edge of the observable universe?? Well, this has remained a mystery for centuries, fueling curiosity and speculation among scientists and enthusiasts alike. However, the James Webb Space Telescope holds the key to unveiling this cosmic mystery. With its powerful lenses peering deeper into space, it has recently made a groundbreaking announcement of what lies at the edge of the observable universe.

james webb,james webb new galaxies,james webb space telescope,james webb telescope,jwst,michio kaku,space,nasa,big bang,big bang theory,standard cosmological model,james webb new image,james webb latest image,james webb new discovery,james webb giant galaxies,neil degrasse tyson,neil degrasse tyson and michio kaku,neil degrasse tyson big bang,territory,territory space,voyager,future space,future unity,lab360,cosmos lab

Last edited:
  • Wow
So what's the latest on when disclosure is happening? I've been waiting since the 1970s.
I guess you and the goater-dud missed Bob Lazar back in the 1980's.
Or how about this....

Your own ignorance has been disclosed and shown here by your own idiotic posting for quite a while now,
doctor-obtuse....
Those with the classified 'insider' knowledge have been telling you for decades already.

POLITICS

UFO hearing key takeaways: What a whistleblower told Congress about UAPs

By Stefan Becket
Updated on: July 28, 2023 / 2:47 PM EDT / CBS News

Washington — A former military intelligence officer-turned-whistleblower told House lawmakers that Congress is being kept in the dark about unidentified anomalous phenomena, known as UAPs or UFOs, alleging at a hearing that executive branch agencies have withheld information about the mysterious objects for years.

David Grusch, who served for 14 years as an intelligence officer in the Air Force and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, appeared before the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee alongside two former fighter pilots who had firsthand experience with UAPs.

Grusch served as a representative on two Pentagon task forces investigating UAPs until earlier this year. He told lawmakers that he was informed of "a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse-engineering program" during the course of his work examining classified programs. He said he was denied access to those programs when he requested it, and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from congressional oversight. He later said he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft.

However, if you're waiting on your Shadow Govt. to step up and admit to being traitorous lying bas-tads, then my advice would be to not hold your breath. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
I guess you missed Bob Lazar back in the 1980's.
Or how about this....

Your own ignorance has been disclosed and shown here by your own idiotic posting for quite a while now,
doctor-obtuse....
Those with the classified 'insider' knowledge have been telling you for decades already.

POLITICS

UFO hearing key takeaways: What a whistleblower told Congress about UAPs

By Stefan Becket
Updated on: July 28, 2023 / 2:47 PM EDT / CBS News

Washington — A former military intelligence officer-turned-whistleblower told House lawmakers that Congress is being kept in the dark about unidentified anomalous phenomena, known as UAPs or UFOs, alleging at a hearing that executive branch agencies have withheld information about the mysterious objects for years.

David Grusch, who served for 14 years as an intelligence officer in the Air Force and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, appeared before the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee alongside two former fighter pilots who had firsthand experience with UAPs.

Grusch served as a representative on two Pentagon task forces investigating UAPs until earlier this year. He told lawmakers that he was informed of "a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse-engineering program" during the course of his work examining classified programs. He said he was denied access to those programs when he requested it, and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from congressional oversight. He later said he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft.

However, if you're waiting on your Shadow Govt. to step up and admit to being traitorous lying bas-tads, then my advice would to not hold your breath. 🙄
You of all people should be honored by the very presence of @DocZaius. Doc rarely posts here but he never fails to entertain all of us.

The Lost Century,,, and how to reclaim it.
Documentary trailer:

And if this subject interests you, here is the movie:
BTW, the Tic-Tac UAP was built by Lockheed Skunk Works.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT