ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

F8UOtfPaYAANZvR

Nail, not enough data in that shot to determine anything but that it's a UFO/UAP.

But the perceived diameter seems to small for it to be the moon, or even a reflection of the moon.

So, what do you think it is?

"There have been 1,923 reports from the state of Maryland," he said. "I don't know what the future has in store for us, but I am encouraged that more people are coming forward and the government recognizes the UFO phenomenon that's something worthy of their attention."

Experts disagree about whether the UAPs are extraterrestrial but agree there should be no stigma about reporting them.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
If you can watch this entire video and still don't believe that ET's are visiting the Earth, then IMOHO, you are either an idiot, or you're involved in a level of denial that's off the scale for any rational human being.....

How much is true and how much is just speculation and opinion,,, I don't know, but I found it interesting anyway.

The Pentagon has launched an online reporting tool for certain encounters with unidentified anomalous phenomena, formerly known as UFOs, in an expansion of its effort to be more transparent about its exploration of the unknown.

Only current or former federal employees, or those “with direct knowledge of US government programs or activities related to UAP dating back to 1945” are so far eligible to use the secure form, which went live on Tuesday on the website of the defense department’s somewhat blandly named
All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (Aaro)..........

The first such defense-intelligence UAP report to Congress in June 2021 looked at 144 sightings by U.S. military aviators dating back to 2004, most of them documented with multiple instruments.
That study attributed one incident to a large, deflating balloon, but found the rest to be beyond the government's ability to explain (away) without further analysis.

Senior defense intelligence officials testified to Congress in May of this year that the number of UAPs officially cataloged by the Pentagon's newly formed task force had grown to 400.
At that time, they said analysts lacked any evidence (that they will admit to) suggesting any of the sightings were of alien spacecraft, but most of the UAP reports remained unresolved. read more

Among those were video released by the Pentagon of enigmatic airborne objects observed by Navy pilots exhibiting speed and maneuverability exceeding known aviation technology and lacking any visible means of propulsion or flight control surfaces.

The CIA has 9 ET Craft, 7 are crash retrievals, but 2 are completely intact....

And Bob Lazar is no longer alone in saying so, although he remains the only one that's actually worked on them, and then come forward so far....

Last edited:
I just keep on wondering where all of those genius types that claimed to know so much more about physics and UFO's than I do are hiding out at? 😎

Crickets from those 'know it all' types,,, and I'm not surprised that none of them even have the nads to come here and admit that I have been correct and knowledgeable on this subject for the last 50+ years... 😛

Even one of the head Rats in the Congress is now on the UAP Bandwagon....

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, the majority leader, is leading a new effort that seeks to establish a commission to declassify United States government documents and other materials related to unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP). As Schumer rightly said (for a change), “the American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), along with a bipartisan group of five other senators, introduced extraordinary legislation on July 13, suggesting that the U.S. government or private contractors may secretly possess recovered UFOs and “biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence.”
According to the legislation, “non-human intelligence” is defined as “any sentient intelligent non-human lifeform, regardless of nature or ultimate origin which may be presumed responsible for” UFOs.
😎

Don't you just love the 'TRANSPARENCY' in your Govt.
They're always working for YOU, and always in YOUR best interests...

US Congress passes stripped-down measure to release UFO records

National Archives directed to collect reports but measure gives government departments broad authority to keep them secret.

He said the intelligence community had “rallied” to kill his proposal, and in other comments on Thursday blasted House colleagues as “gutless” because “they won’t stand up” for legislation before them.

“We got totally ripped off. We got completely hosed. They stripped out every part,” the Tennessee Republican congressman Tim Burchett said of the bill, according to the New York Times.

“It means that declassification of UAP records will be largely up to the same entities that have blocked and obfuscated their disclosure for decades,”

IMOHO, this proves that a coup had occurred more than 50 years ago, when they cut the Sovereign Citizen's elected representative (The President) out of HIS OWN chain of command.

Details are in the linked story....

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Looks like the Goaterdud3 is spending his time on the level where his intellect is comfortable. 😂

And apparently, due to their lack of posting here, the others twits don't even have the nads to post stupid chit like the dud posts....
😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT