ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

Nail, when I clicked on your above tweet, this is what I got.
Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

So just for fun, I'll give you this as a bonus....

I still don't KNOW, but I'm also still very curious and open to the possibility.
Looking forward to the return of Expedition Bigfoot.

The Pentagon releases files with pictures of Bigfoot

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
With a bump to the new page....

My Search: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, 6-11-24 on utube

The bogus claims that there's no real evidence is long overdue to be dismissed as the BS that it is....
Laser beam blocked????

When you shoot a high power laser beam up and it stops on something that is otherwise not visible, then my comment is this:
"Luuuseeee, you got some splain-in ta doooo...."

I watch it live on the History Channel, Tues nights at 9 PM.

(the audio seems to be muddled, but otherwise the rest is usable)

I used to laugh at people for believing in UFOs. No doubt this stuff is real. I choose to believe that these are spiritual beings ( demons / angels ). I believe the book of Ezekiel describes God as spinning metalic discs in the sky with eyes. Like a gyroscope. Would make sense if other spirits were like this as well.

I used to laugh at people for believing in UFOs. No doubt this stuff is real. I choose to believe that these are spiritual beings ( demons / angels ). I believe the book of Ezekiel describes God as spinning metalic discs in the sky with eyes. Like a gyroscope. Would make sense if other spirits were like this as well.
You might need to actually read the book of Ezekiel....
However, the KJB doesn't contain the Book of Ezekiel, but Genesis will do for a starting place....

Genesis 6:1-4 tells the readers that the Nephilim, which means " fallen ones " when translated into English, were the product of copulation between the divine beings (lit. sons of god = aliens) and human women (lit. daughters of Adam).
(Spiritual Beings cannot physically mate with human females and produce offspring.)

The Nephilim are known as great warriors and biblical giants.

This question is one I have thought a lot about.
In Genesis 6:2, the fallen angels came down and created the Nephilim. After that, God caused the flood and the Nephilim were presumably all destroyed.
Then Lot in Sodom and the angels in human form warned him (Genesis 19:1), they looked like people so much so that the Sodomites were convinced they were people. (I believe that they are still with us here on Earth today)

Human interactions with ALIENS (beings not from Earth) fill human history.

And oh BTW, the 'aliens' are not all the same beings either, many different species, coming from different places, are among them. The INFINITE UNIVERSE is vast..................

I don't know who they all are or why they are coming here?
(many human theories and much speculation exists. Many different religions have been spawned in human attempts to make sense of these planet wide interactions)

Those are critical human questions that have yet to be answered imo.

For governments to deny that they have been all across planet wide human history, and are still coming here today, is a much bigger question/situation that needs answers imo.....

Let the opinions, speculations, and the wild guesses flow.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT