ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

@instaGATOR were you ever able to go check out this sphere in Jacksonville, FL?
I was aware of it's existence, but nothing else. I have never seen it except for the pictures, as it had disappeared long before I became aware of it's existence. I'd bet the farm that it's not made by any of us, and the 'them' remains an unknown, just as it's current location is unknown.

"Perhaps an even more important question we should be asking ourselves is just where did this thing go? It was all over the news for a time and then just disappears? How can that be?"

It's not the first nor the last thing that the government can make disappear.

Some ultra-genius kid makes the news, then you never hear about them again???
(Govt. Think Tanks?)

Something (UFO) crashes with witnesses that saw it, and then it disappears and is never seen again, and even it's existence is denied. (a long list of these)

This 'it disappeared' thingy is not new for anyone that's aware and not living in a cave....

Reactions: Gator Fever
gettyimages-501124314.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Damn it Fevered Brain. Did you go camping with Insta? 😂
Maybe in his feveredbrain dreams nuttygator, but never in reality.... 😜
=====

In case anyone just need more information to cure your general UFO/UAP ignorance.

My own personal Top Secret 'Operational Intelligence' military experience(s) began in 1969, (54 years ago) and I'm telling you that the U.S, Russia, nor China had anything even approaching the abilities of the UFO's that we encountered way back then. Just like even now today, a half century+ later, these many and varied craft are not from (our known technology level) this world....

The Five Observable Traits on ET Craft:

1. Anti-gravity lift.
2. Sudden/Instantaneous Acceleration, start/stop.
3. Hypersonic Velocities without heat signatures or sonic booms.
4. Low Observability, or Invisibility Cloaking.
5. Trans-medium Travel, going from Space to Air to Water.

You know a UFO has earned its "unidentified" status when cockpit transcripts from elite Navy Top Gun fighter pilot's include this frantic pilot exclamation: "Holy s___, what is that?"

They describe objects that appeared to be intelligently controlled, possessing aerodynamic capabilities that far surpass any currently known aircraft technology.

WATCH: Full episodes of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation online now and tune in for all-new episodes Saturdays at 10/9c.

UNIDENTIFIED
- In season two, each episode will center around a specific case or aspect of the modern UAP phenomenon and follow the credible team of connected investigators including former military intelligence official and Special Agent In-Charge, Luis Elizondo (the former AATIP Director at the Pentagon), and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence, Chris Mellon. (2 seasons, 14 episodes)

The pair will continue to divulge what the U.S. government (and other governments) know about these bizarre craft, hear additional firsthand eyewitness accounts of UAP sightings from military and civilian personnel, and share additional fact-based insight and information about these craft in an effort to produce tangible evidence and build the most indisputable case for the existence and threat of UAP ever assembled.

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation

Maybe in his feveredbrain dreams nuttygator, but never in reality.... 😜
=====

In case anyone just need more information to cure your general UFO/UAP ignorance.

My own personal Top Secret 'Operational Intelligence' military experience(s) began in 1969, (54 years ago) and I'm telling you that the U.S, Russia, nor China had anything even approaching the abilities of the UFO's that we encountered way back then. Just like even now today, a half century+ later, these many and varied craft are not from (our known technology level) this world....

1. Anti-gravity lift.

You know a UFO has earned its "unidentified" status when cockpit transcripts from elite Navy Top Gun fighter pilot's include this frantic pilot exclamation: "Holy s___, what is that?"

They describe objects that appeared to be intelligently controlled, possessing aerodynamic capabilities that far surpass any currently known aircraft technology.

WATCH: Full episodes of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation online now and tune in for all-new episodes Saturdays at 10/9c.

UNIDENTIFIED
- In season two, each episode will center around a specific case or aspect of the modern UAP phenomenon and follow the credible team of connected investigators including former military intelligence official and Special Agent In-Charge, Luis Elizondo (the former AATIP Director at the Pentagon), and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence, Chris Mellon. (2 seasons, 14 episodes)

The pair will continue to divulge what the U.S. government (and other governments) know about these bizarre craft, hear additional firsthand eyewitness accounts of UAP sightings from military and civilian personnel, and share additional fact-based insight and information about these craft in an effort to produce tangible evidence and build the most indisputable case for the existence and threat of UAP ever assembled.

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation
No comment other than, Damn, you’re old.

Keep fighting the good fight. We MUST get to the bottom of this.

• Wow

1. Anti-gravity lift.

Not sure about all that stuff but in the early 1990s when I was finishing up my 6 year stint in the Army we went to White Sands for about 10 days of training and I saw some crazy mess there in the sky at night. Stuff that was way up in the sky moving very fast and then making almost complete stops which no aircraft we admit to would be able to do even now. It was so crazy most of us just quit even watching it that much after the first few nights. I have been stationed at a few places overseas (Germany and Korea) and I was stationed at Fort Sill then but never saw any crazy mess like I saw at that White Sands training area. If I remember right the craft were usually over the area that was off limits to us. I thought maybe something to do with that area was playing tricks on your eyes but never found a good explanation for it.

How to deal with REALITY, which many still seem to run away from, with them going instead to the mass of no qualifications debunkers, to comfort them in their vast ignorance and/or their desperate need to NOT KNOW.

The former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer.

Aliens already walk among us and are refusing to share their technology until we change our warring and polluting ways, claims former Canadian defense minister. (the world-wide swamp needs cleaning out first, because the aliens dislike the multi-country Elitists of the Military/Industrial Complex robber barons, supported by their bought and paid for corrupt politicians, almost as much as most of us modern day peasants do -- iG speculation)
  • Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer, 90, declared on Russian TV on Saturday that there are 80 different species of aliens
  • He said aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years' and are rather unimpressed with how we live. (so is the iG)
  • Hellyer described several types of aliens including 'Tall Whites' who are working with the U.S. air force in Nevada
  • He claims that 'a couple of their ladies dressed as nuns go into Las Vegas to shop and they weren’t detected.'
  • Hellyer first went public with his knowledge about aliens on earth in 2005 and he is the first high ranking politician to publicly state that aliens are real.
  • Note: The CIA had given him some on-site limited access to the UFO's that guys like Bob Lazar worked on at S-2 in Area 51.
  • He talked about a 'Federation of Aliens' that has a rule not to interfere in our affairs.
Not good enough for ya? Well then how about a 2nd opinion from the other side of the world....

The former Head of the Israeli Space Program Haim Eshed and the former Israeli Space Security Chief says extraterrestrials exist.

A "Galactic Federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said. "The UFO's have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet." (but it's all coming out now anyway)
Haim Eshed, the former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's Space Directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

Eshed said cooperation agreements had been signed between species, including an
"underground base in the depths of Mars" where there are American astronauts and alien representatives.
(Ben Rich, the
former head of Lockheed's Skunk Works, said that "we now have the technology to take ET home"-- reverse engineered tech?)

"There is an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here," he said. (Note iG: On Feb. 20, 1954 Ike went to Edwards Air Force Base, where he met with two ETs with white hair, pale blue eyes and colorless lips, where he signed the 1st U.S. cooperation treaty agreement with the aliens.) "They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the Galactic Federation.

The White House and Israeli officials did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment. Sue Gough, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, declined to comment. (surprise-surprise on the 'no comment' from them)

That's two men of the highest character and credibility, that are telling you that the Federation exists, and that they've been here for a long time.

(IMOHO, Star Trek might very well have been among the early beginnings for open Federation disclosure to the general public, i.e. Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, etc., attempting to mitigate 'Future Shock')

Anyone can feel free to show any debunkers, with equivalent qualifications, to know what's going on. And sorry, but anyone's personal unfounded disbelief's don't qualify.... 🤓

Last edited:
  • Wow
This is a prime example of the quality (or the lack thereof), of his posts to this topic. Typical of him.... 🙄

Alright @instaGATOR you have been quiet on this for a while. Sounds like things might be heating up with these UFOs. A pilot says it was messing with the plane's instruments etc. and we went ahead and shot it. Things might get interesting soon.

ET UAP/UFO's cannot be shot down with our current tech.
The few times that this as been attempted in the past has not gone well for the U.S. Military. (T-S)
The 4 object that were recently shot down in U.S. airspace were not ET UFO/UAP's.
=====

The F-22A 20mm Gun System features the lightweight M61A2 20mm Gatling gun and linear linkless ammunition feed system.
Rate of fire = 6,000 RPM = 100 rounds per second.
20 mm = .80 Caliber
Range - Approx. 2,000 feet / 667 yards
Cost per bullet = Approx. $25.00
A one second burst of 100 rounds = $2,500.00

Why shoot a balloon with a $472,000 Sidewinder Missile, instead of with the much cheaper bullets?
(Speculation? -- corrupt defense expenditure kick-backs?)
Note: You also can't jam or deter bullets with electronic jammers or defensive heat flares....

=====

Opinion: Current Govt. Administration or Lame Stream Media (MSM) transparency on any subject of (power) importance to them,,, is a poor joke on the Sovereign Citizens Constitutional 'right to know.' Without complete information, how can the Sovereign or their elected 'Public Servants' make informed OVERSIGHT decisions?

Last edited:
A reporter is claiming she was told one of the things shot down was a Chinese unmanned craft and it can travel up to mach 5. Not sure I believe that as that is the speed of the new hypersonic missiles I think. You never know though I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
A reporter is claiming she was told one of the things shot down was a Chinese unmanned craft and it can travel up to mach 5. Not sure I believe that as that is the speed of the new hypersonic missiles I think. You never know though I guess.

That's right up there with 'an anonymous source' told an 'unnamed reporter' that the moon is really made of blue cheese.... 😂 🤣 😂

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration uses the more precise term “unidentified anomalous phenomena” to describe “observations of the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or as known natural phenomena.” Until December 2022, it was known as “unidentified aerial phenomena” rather than anomalous.

The U.S. government has now received more than 500 reports of UFOs, according to a declassified version of an annual report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released on Thursday.

Hundreds of UFOs, referred to as "unidentified aerial phenomena" (UAP) in the government report, have been reported since 2021 alone.
According to the ODNI's preliminary assessment, there were 144 reports between November 2004 and March 2021. Since then, Thursday's report said, 366 additional reports have been received through August 2022 – including 247 new encounters and another 119 from before the original 2021 cutoff.

That brings the total to 510 between late 2004 and mid-2022.
"We take reports of incursions into our designated space, land, sea, or airspaces seriously and examine each one," Pentagon Press Secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said in a Thursday statement.

Last July, the Defense Department established the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, (replacement for AATIP) which is focused on receiving and analyzing unidentified phenomena reports, many of which have come from military pilots. To further access such encounters, AARO works with intelligence agencies.

The Pentagon's office doesn't only track unidentified objects in the sky – but those moving underwater, in space or something that moves between domains as well.

Vague anomalous lights in the distant sky are UFO's by definition, but that tells you little about what they might or might not be. Good for conversations, but not much good for anything else imo.

Am I a true 'believer?'
No, I'm an 'experiencer.'

Because I have factual real life things that I'm going on.
It doesn't require 'faith' when you have your own personal experiences to go on.
And the list of 'experiencers' is growing daily, all around the world....

Vague anomalous lights in the distant sky are UFO's by definition, but that tells you little about what they might or might not be. Good for conversations, but not much good for anything else imo.

Am I a true 'believer?'
No, I'm an 'experiencer.'

Because I have factual real life things that I'm going on.
It doesn't require 'faith' when you have your own personal experiences to go on.
And the list of 'experiencers' is growing daily, all around the world....
In case you did not see the question above:

Insta did you get a shout out on SwitchedToLinux?

In case you did not see the question above:

Insta did you get a shout out on SwitchedToLinux?
No, but after your post I took a very brief look at their web site and then moved on.

Sorry I failed to answer you. Why, and what do you think about it? Details?

No, but after your post I took a very brief look at their web site and then moved on.

Sorry I failed to answer you. Why, and what do you think about it? Details?
Love the videos he posts.

During his video on why Linux will not become a default OS for desktops he said Instagator had confirmed via chat that he could hear the audio.

So someone else is using you moniker.

• Wow

DCandtheUTBand

Love the videos he posts.

During his video on why Linux will not become a default OS for desktops he said Instagator had confirmed via chat that he could hear the audio.

So someone else is using you moniker.
==========

Not the first time that this has happened. Do a net search for instaGATOR and see what you get.....
Mildly annoying, but the IP's are not the same as mine, so screw-um....
While imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I have been posting as the instaGATOR since the 1990's, and calling in to Larry Vatells radio show as such back in the ole HCB's days.

• Wow
I'm making no claims on validity, I just thought this was fun and interesting to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT