ADVERTISEMENT

UF - SC game predictions and notes...

The Cocks are 9-28-3 all-time against the Gators. That’s like Alabama vs Mississippi State level of dominance, lol. South Carolina has the cockiest (no pun intended) football fans considering their mediocre history. Before Spurrier they were under .500 all-time as a program. Must suck being far and away the second best program in your state and watching what Clemson has become.

The Cocks are 9-28-3 all-time against the Gators. That’s like Alabama vs Mississippi State level of dominance, lol. South Carolina has the cockiest (no pun intended) football fans considering their mediocre history. Before Spurrier they were under .500 all-time as a program. Must suck being far and away the second best program in your state and watching what Clemson has become.

Sad to be the second best program in your state and KNOW the only reason you are that high is because there are only two programs in your state.

You do realize that there were bad calls both ways, right? You do realize that even if the refs HAD called the penalties you mention against Florida, in each of those instances it would still have been UF ball and First-Down, right? You are aware that on those 2 TD's Florida would still have had 1st-and-Goal on both possessions, even after a penalty, and likely would have had AT LEAST a FG, right.

Bottom line is that Carolina still had their chances but failed to win ... a typical Muschamp characteristic, by the way. The referees didn't cause all those Gamecock overthrows by Hilsinki, either. Finally, if as you suggest, the SEC officials are against South Carolina, how in the hell did they allow you to beat Georgia the week before? Asking for a friend.
Couldn’t control Blankenship missing a chip shot. Had the refs called the appropriate calls you and I both know the game was going to be a fg game. Look, Trask made plays. Your defense had a huge sack when we were 1st and goal. Your guys made plays. Credit Florida. But if you think missing a false start and a 40 yard holding penalty with 2 pick plays is fair and equitable, well you simply don’t know football. If you really are objective and honest, it was a blood bath. It was anyone’s game as was last year’s game. I hope you guys win the east but damn it get your head out of the sand. And btw, your good friend David Pollack and most objective football people know we got hosed. It’s over and good luck the rest of the year. It’s not your fault or the gator’s fault the refs gave you some calls. I pitched college baseball and anytime the ump gave me a corner that was an inch or so off the plate I certainly didn’t complain. I took the strike. But I knew, as your players know, bad calls that are fortuitous are a GIFT!! You fans need to accept it. Look at the stats, more total yards with a qb that’s a true freshman playing with elbow tendinitis and a knee that he couldn’t run a 6 flat 40. Good win but know, you were fortunate with 4 calls that all scored points for y’all. If it was on the other foot you guys would melt. We’re just use to it when playing charter members. Commissioner is crooked. No way was he allowing “his brand” to be tarnished with us taking down the dawgs and gators with Jacksonville and Atlanta on the horizon. Again, your guys played well in the 4th and wish you luck the rest of the way. Beat the dawgs

How were you guys doing before Spurrier?? I’ve looked at your history. You guys are nothing like Bama.

Couldn’t control Blankenship missing a chip shot. Had the refs called the appropriate calls you and I both know the game was going to be a fg game. Look, Trask made plays. Your defense had a huge sack when we were 1st and goal. Your guys made plays. Credit Florida. But if you think missing a false start and a 40 yard holding penalty with 2 pick plays is fair and equitable, well you simply don’t know football. If you really are objective and honest, it was a blood bath. It was anyone’s game as was last year’s game. I hope you guys win the east but damn it get your head out of the sand. And btw, your good friend David Pollack and most objective football people know we got hosed. It’s over and good luck the rest of the year. It’s not your fault or the gator’s fault the refs gave you some calls. I pitched college baseball and anytime the ump gave me a corner that was an inch or so off the plate I certainly didn’t complain. I took the strike. But I knew, as your players know, bad calls that are fortuitous are a GIFT!! You fans need to accept it. Look at the stats, more total yards with a qb that’s a true freshman playing with elbow tendinitis and a knee that he couldn’t run a 6 flat 40. Good win but know, you were fortunate with 4 calls that all scored points for y’all. If it was on the other foot you guys would melt. We’re just use to it when playing charter members. Commissioner is crooked. No way was he allowing “his brand” to be tarnished with us taking down the dawgs and gators with Jacksonville and Atlanta on the horizon. Again, your guys played well in the 4th and wish you luck the rest of the way. Beat the dawgs

Deal with the reality that the only thing that kept you in the first half was all the calls you got, and there were a BUNCH.

The idea that you got hosed by the refs is a false narrative. They called poorly on both sides. But between the weather and the calls you got early, it has given you a false belief that you were in the game. You were not. Once we adjusted to the situation, we outscored you 38-13. You are actually correct, that is a bloodbath, but all the blood is yours.

Tell you what, if you really are as good as Florida, as you seem to think, I'm sure you won't have a problem running the table until Clemson. Do that, and come back, and I will give you credit. But I say you won't be bowl eligible this year. which means losing two before Clemson. So when that happens, come back and eat some crow. Fair?

How were you guys doing before Spurrier?? I’ve looked at your history. You guys are nothing like Bama.

We did a lot better than SC while playing in the SEC while you were in what? The Sun Belt? Or were you just an independent playing the likes of Toledo?

You don't get to talk about our history. We have ten times the accomplishments, even before Spurrier.

Deal with the reality that the only thing that kept you in the first half was all the calls you got, and there were a BUNCH.

The idea that you got hosed by the refs is a false narrative. They called poorly on both sides. But between the weather and the calls you got early, it has given you a false belief that you were in the game. You were not. Once we adjusted to the situation, we outscored you 38-13. You are actually correct, that is a bloodbath, but all the blood is yours.

Tell you what, if you really are as good as Florida, as you seem to think, I'm sure you won't have a problem running the table until Clemson. Do that, and come back, and I will give you credit. But I say you won't be bowl eligible this year. which means losing two before Clemson. So when that happens, come back and eat some crow. Fair?
Deal. As I said, beat the dawgs. Have a lot of gator friends and I really like your team. Taking it personal. We’re not as bad as you think and we played the same ky team and faired better. You get to play the dawgs and I hope you win. But if you don’t it may suggest we improved a lot after losing our 4 yr starter at qb and Spurrier walked away mid season bc his son was the worst recruiting coordinator in country and coach played more golf than recruit. We also have a terrible offense bc of Champ, you know a little about that. We have improved as much as anybody in this country the last 3 games. I was proud we slugged it out with the #7 team. Good luck

Deal. As I said, beat the dawgs. Have a lot of gator friends and I really like your team. Taking it personal. We’re not as bad as you think and we played the same ky team and faired better. You get to play the dawgs and I hope you win. But if you don’t it may suggest we improved a lot after losing our 4 yr starter at qb and Spurrier walked away mid season bc his son was the worst recruiting coordinator in country and coach played more golf than recruit. We also have a terrible offense bc of Champ, you know a little about that. We have improved as much as anybody in this country the last 3 games. I was proud we slugged it out with the #7 team. Good luck
Congrats!! Good luck in the rest of your season and with Muschump as your coach.

Let’s be honest your program doesn’t have much of a history.

Guess I won't be giving you credit for going undefeated except for Clemson. Oh, and we beat UT 34-3 and took it easy on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT