ADVERTISEMENT

UF has lost 6 DB's to the NFL in just 2 years,,, doomed.

I volunteered to serve my country in a time of war.

I married years after getting out.

My complete life history is nunny, just like my Top Secret service is nunny. I have no desire to cure your curiosity, and we are not friends, so suck it butt-wipe lawn boy... :cool:

I volunteered to serve my country in a time of war.

I married years after getting out.

My complete life history is nunny, just like my Top Secret service is nunny. I have no desire to cure your curiosity, and we are not friends, so suck it butt-wipe lawn boy... :cool:

You seem fascinated though.

you are the very definition of sophomoric, with a heavy bonus of totally boring.... zzzzzzzzzzz

Wait...I'm the one in this relationship that's "pretentious and/or juvenile?"

yep, and you constantly BEG for some annoyed big-brother attention from me, who you despise/worship...

No go chase some drunk, while begging for a pitty-ph....

zz

==========

SS/OLB Donovan Stiner 6-2 185 *** Fr - Houston, TX

As always, JMOHO's here, but I'd take a kid like this over a prima-donna 5 star, every day of the week and twice on a Saturday afternoon. (a bonafied solid Gator 'team player' that got a 5 star rating is a different matter, not a p-d)
A major plus imo --
Stiner has a 4.1 GPA and says he is leaning toward studying business at Florida.
He's just another of the many under-rated 3 stars imo.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...stiner-right-where-he-wanted-to-be-at-florida
=============

The mad-dog claims that UF is getting beat to death by the Retch at the scUM for recruits. The truth is that he will get some, and Mc will get some, while many others will attempt to get one here and there out fo S.FL.

UF signed a school-record 10 South Florida recruits in the Class of 2017, including 4 DB's from the area.

And now a 2018 SS/OLB from Miami - Randy Russell 5-11 180 -is back on the market after de-committing from the scUM/Retch, after visiting UF on June 6th.

“I’ve been on a visit and they were there. We just hung out, chilled and relaxed. They said they loved (Florida). What they heard from the coaches is true. They say it feels like a second home for them.”

But not all of the good players are from S.FL.

so insta never served is what he's saying?

"I didn't because you can't and I can, it's because I did and you didn't"

I can defend, but I'd still get insulted anyway somehow even if I was on his side helping him out... Which is impressive

SS/OLB Donovan Stiner 6-2 185 *** Fr - Houston, TX

As always, JMOHO's here, but I'd take a kid like this over a prima-donna 5 star, every day of the week and twice on a Saturday afternoon. (a bonafied solid Gator 'team player' that got a 5 star rating is a different matter, not a p-d)
A major plus imo --
Stiner has a 4.1 GPA and says he is leaning toward studying business at Florida.
He's just another of the many under-rated 3 stars imo.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...stiner-right-where-he-wanted-to-be-at-florida
=============

The mad-dog claims that UF is getting beat to death by the Retch at the scUM for recruits. The truth is that he will get some, and Mc will get some, while many others will attempt to get one here and there out of S.FL.

UF signed a school-record 10 South Florida recruits in the Class of 2017, including 4 DB's from the area.

And now a 2018 SS/OLB from Miami - Randy Russell 5-11 180 -is back on the market after de-committing from the scUM/Retch, after visiting UF on June 6th.

“I’ve been on a visit and they were there. We just hung out, chilled and relaxed. They said they loved (Florida). What they heard from the coaches is true. They say it feels like a second home for them.”

But not all of the good players are from S.FL.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT