ADVERTISEMENT

Turley, Dershowitz: AG Bragg could be facing 5 years in prison over Grand Jury leak

Where does it say anything about Bragg being criminally liable?

This is more of the same as the last "leak conspiracy"...

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/19/supreme-court-probe-fails-to-find-abortion-ruling-leaker.html
Supreme Court probe fails to find who leaked abortion ruling
PUBLISHED THU, JAN 19 20232:22 PM ESTUPDATED THU, JAN 19 20237:03 PM EST

• An investigation into who leaked a bombshell Supreme Court ruling overturning the federal constitutional right to abortion before it was officially released failed to identify the culprit.
  • Politico in May reported that a leaked draft opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito showed that the Supreme Court was poised to overturn its five-decade-old ruling in the case known as Roe v. Wade.
  • The following month, the Supreme Court did just that, with a majority opinion penned by Alito, a member of the conservative majority on the court.

Why would Bragg even leak any grand jury information?

His information is going to be public when the indictment is unsealed

Now trump's side has a lot of reasons to leak...

Reactions: gatorspeed

Where are my 'no one is above the law!' peeps at???? @goldmom? @gatorspeed? @kalimgoodman? @Uniformed_ReRe?

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.
Dershowitz says if Bragg puts Cohen, a known convicted perjurer on the stand, there's a good chance he'll be disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.

giphy.gif

In 2015 a former grand juror was convicted of breaking a sealed indictment and leaking information to the Bloods that compromised a year long felony drug investigation.

She received 1 years probation. For a misdemeanor.

So I have no idea what they are talking about.
Apparently it’s state law that classifies the offense as a Class E felony.

1-5 year sentence.

So the conservatives of the Parking Lot have already conducted an investigation and determined Bragg is the person who leaked... :rolleyes:

Couldn't have been a court clerk, a grand juror, trump's defense team, NYPD official, a Secret Service official...

Again...point us to where it says Bragg is criminally liable

In 2015 a former grand juror was convicted of breaking a sealed indictment and leaking information to the Bloods that compromised a year long felony drug investigation.

She received 1 years probation. For a misdemeanor.

So I have no idea what they are talking about.
Florida has a new sheriff in town. I wonder if that's changed?

So the conservatives of the Parking Lot have already conducted an investigation and determined Bragg is the person who leaked... :rolleyes:

Couldn't have been a court clerk, a grand juror, trump's defense team, NYPD official, a Secret Service official...

Again...point us to where it says Bragg is criminally liable
They can’t therefore they won’t

Florida has a new sheriff in town. I wonder if that's changed?
I'll have to look it up.

Trump needs to hurry up and get his ass arraigned because I want to see the charges and how they have jurisdiction and when hush money not stolen or diverted from campaign funds became illegal.

Plus I need to how they came up with thirty charges for that.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I'll have to look it up.

Trump needs to hurry up and get his ass arraigned because I want to see the charges and how they have jurisdiction and when hush money not stolen or diverted from campaign funds became illegal.

Plus I need to how they came up with thirty charges for that.

Looks skimpy from here...........

heeza0rsfllugf4xhnmf.png

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Congress is about to start neutering some commie pigs.

The House will cut all federal funding to S0r0s DAs. Not looking good for the soi bois.

This is following the same pattern as every 'We got Trump THIS time!' story.

First 24-48 hours: The usual list of Trump haters rushes in, tripping over themselves to return to the board and gloat about how this TIME WE GOT ORANGE MAN BAD!

Next 24-48 hours: We learn this actually isn't as bad for Trump as first reported, if at all. Sheep start backpeddling.

Next 24-48 hours: We learn this might actually BE BAD FOR THE DEMS <---- WE ARE HERE

Sheep live to be hoodwinked. Without fail, every single time.

"Just move on!"

If the FBI is investigating someone...and info gets out....who let the info out? The people getting investigated? You simply CANNOT be that dumb. There is only ONE place info can come from...the ones DOING the investigation! LOL
SEALED indictment is opened upon arrest. That's when contents are revealed.

The MSM is claiming 'someone' told them what's in the SEALED indictment.

That's illegal.

Notice the 'no one is above the law' posters here are suddenly in no hurry to investigate WHO broke the law here.

Funny how that works out.

@gatorspeed you ok brother? You need a minute?

Apparently it’s state law that classifies the offense as a Class E felony.

1-5 year sentence.
Thank you. Hidden right there in the article:

"The most likely felony that’s been committed in this case, and that is, if somebody on the grand jury … leaked the fact that there was a vote to indict, that is a one- to five-year, Class E felony.… So Bragg now has a prima facie case that a crime has been committed right in his building.”

That’s the crime, Dershowitz continued, the very “opposite of the Trump case.”

Dershowitz observed that the prosecutor ran on a campaign pledge to “get Trump” and would “figure out what crimes there might be” after the election. Dershowitz said Bragg made up a “fake misdemeanor” that he wants to “piggyback” with a federal felony."

SEALED indictment is opened upon arrest. That's when contents are revealed.

The MSM is claiming 'someone' told them what's in the SEALED indictment.

That's illegal.

Notice the 'no one is above the law' posters here are suddenly in no hurry to investigate WHO broke the law here.

Funny how that works out.

@gatorspeed you ok brother? You need a minute?
He still "hasn't come to Jesus" in KJfreeze's thread. 😂

This is following the same pattern as every 'We got Trump THIS time!' story.

First 24-48 hours: The usual list of Trump haters rushes in, tripping over themselves to return to the board and gloat about how this TIME WE GOT ORANGE MAN BAD!

Next 24-48 hours: We learn this actually isn't as bad for Trump as first reported, if at all. Sheep start backpeddling.

Next 24-48 hours: We learn this might actually BE BAD FOR THE DEMS <---- WE ARE HERE

Sheep live to be hoodwinked. Without fail, every single time.

"Just move on!"
Here goes Mr. Full of Sh/t again, why don’t you take a walk until Tuesday before spewing off at the mouth. You lie more than a rug

He still "hasn't come to Jesus" in KJfreeze's thread. 😂
It's funny how @gatorspeed @Uniformed_ReRe and @RayGravesGhost want Trump immediately thrown in jail, then later we can figure out what law was broken....but when it comes to someone illegally sharing the contents of a SEALED indictment, the same posters go 'Now hold on a minute, let's all calm down and think about this'. LOL

• Haha
It's funny how @gatorspeed @Uniformed_ReRe and @RayGravesGhost want Trump immediately thrown in jail, then later we can figure out what law was broken....but when it comes to someone illegally sharing the contents of a SEALED indictment, the same posters go 'Now hold on a minute, let's all calm down and think about this'. LOL
No you just have no credibility atall just throw crap at the wall to see if it sticks, your play is running out, but you know that

Dershowitz said Bragg made up a “fake misdemeanor” that he wants to “piggyback” with a federal felony."
That makes no sense to me.

Not Dershowitz, Bragg.

The Feds passed on this and so did the guy that had his job before him.

What makes him think they'll make a move now and pat him on the head for doing a good job?

You know, besides the fact he has to get it past the judge first. And if you don't think Trumps lawyers will be on that like white on rice, he's paying them too much.

Not Dershowitz, Bragg.

What makes him think they'll make a move now and pat him on the head for doing a good job?

You know, besides the fact he has to get it past the judge first. And if you don't think Trumps lawyers will be on that like white on rice, he's paying them too much.
Solid points. Not sure if I posted in this thread, Bragg has been using federal money in the witchhunt as well. Time to cut that pig's nuts and make him a barrow. "Nobody is above the law". 😂

Not Dershowitz, Bragg.

Trump has already pointed out the judge has a hard on for him. He may be forced to recuse himself. The case may have a change of venue as well since NYC is a viper's den of stupidity, if not dismissed immediately.

Reactions: gatordad3

Not Dershowitz, Bragg.

The Feds passed on this and so did the guy that had his job before him

Wrong. Bragg passed on the investigation not Vance

I've posted the reporting that explains why Bragg reopened this case but in a nutshell
Vance and the DOJ were considering a different case

Bragg reopened this case based on information he obtained in the trump org case that sent Weisselberg to jail

Weisselberg'a testimony came AFTER Vance was out and AFter the DOJ looked at the case
It also was reopened AFTER the trump org was found guilty of cooking their books

So its reasonable to assume that Weisselberg may be talking along with the fact that tax documents and admission by trump accountants may have played a role

We'll find out Tuesday when trump is arraigned

Maybe being a little more aware of what's occurred in the case would reduce confusion

And who said trump is "paying" anyone? LOL

Reactions: gatorspeed
Trump has already pointed out the judge has a hard on for him. He may be forced to recuse himself. The case may have a change of venue as well since NYC is a viper's den of stupidity, if not dismissed immediately.
Case needs to be moved upstate. No way Trump gets close to a fair trial in Manhattan and maybe any other borough of NY. And can you imagine the hell any jury findng Trump not guilty would have to go through. But I'm sure Merritt Garland would protect them.

Case needs to be moved upstate. No way Trump gets close to a fair trial in Manhattan and maybe any other borough of NY. And can you imagine the hell any jury findng Trump not guilty would have to go through. But I'm sure Merritt Garland would protect them.
Upstate NY vs NYC is like Israel vs the Taliban. You would be shocked, just stop short of Buffalo, the crazy begins again.

Ever heard of Staten Island or Long Island?

Its truly comical what non-NYers believe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT