ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's approval rating goes UP to 48%, obama's was 47% at same point

Much of Obama's approval was thanks to punch drunk whites. The punch drunk white wouldn't tell Gallup or Emerson how they really felt for fear of being tagged "racist".

Interesting to anyone that doesn't understand basic math. You probably thought Bloomberg spent enough on his campaign to give every American a million dollars, right?

Hmmm. Well your reference to "basic math" seems a bit lacking in self awareness given your well-documented struggles with long division. What in particular troubles you about the comparison?

Obama enjoyed 8 years of virtually zero interest rates. Where were investors to put money but real estate and US markets?

Caterpillar is a DOW component. Caterpillar helped drive up the DOW with stock buy backs with proceeds from closed mining equipment manufacturing plants.

Obama's introduction of some Marxist economic plans curtailed business activity. Obama over regulated.Trump deregulated.

Hugo Sanders has laid out clear plans for total control of the US petroleum industry. Socioeconomic order. Communism. Clearly explained in The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Freidrich Engels. Obama dabbled with Marxism.

Reactions: nail1988
Hmmm. Well your reference to "basic math" seems a bit lacking in self awareness given your well-documented struggles with long division. What in particular troubles you about the comparison?

I asked the same question you should have asked: Where was the S&P at when obama took office and where was it when Trump took office?

I then asked a followup question: Is this a selective time-frame question trying to factor in the recent corona flu declines to try to make Trump's gains look far worse and obama's gains look far better?

I'm betting you didn't ask either of these questions. I'm betting I know why.

I asked the same question you should have asked: Where was the S&P at when obama took office and where was it when Trump took office?

I then asked a followup question: Is this a selective time-frame question trying to factor in the recent corona flu declines to try to make Trump's gains look far worse and obama's gains look far better?

I'm betting you didn't ask either of these questions. I'm betting I know why.

do you ask those questions when you compare Trump and Obama’s jobless numbers, etc...? No you do not. And why not? Because you write press releases.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT