ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's accomplishments for 4 years of Democrat crap

Obama: "Those jobs just aren't coming back. Get used to sub 2% GDP growth, it's the new normal. Trump doesn't have magic wand to change that".

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Obama was wrong (if he even said that). But that doesn’t change the fact that the Trump economy wasn’t the best in history, much less recent history.

Maybe another attempt a lame joke will help you out.

PS. Most manufacturing jobs didn’t come back. They were still 4.3 million below 2001 levels even before the pandemic. . Fact.

You are a god damned idiot. Post up a better one. You can't do it fryer boy. 😂
Still waiting for some facts, loser. Lets see you back up why Trumps economy is the best ever. Based on what? Come on, you can do it.

I didn’t get any facts from tv. It’s all available from independent sources. Just because Trump and his followers say something doesn’t make it true. I can back up everything I posted.

You posted blatant opinions that have been tirelessly repeated about trump. I dont agree with you anymore than i do with ghost when the talking points start. Im just not interested in a "im conservative and ur a liberal so ur dumb. Wake up. Conversation. Its pointless.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You posted blatant opinions that have been tirelessly repeated about trump. I dont agree with you anymore than i do with ghost when the talking points start. Im just not interested in a "im conservative and ur a liberal so ur dumb. Wake up. Conversation. Its pointless.
What opinions.are you referring to? I can support every statement I made. And it’s not a conservative vs liberal. I openly admitted that overall, the prepandemic Trump economy was better than Obama’s. It’s just not the best in history.

And don’t ever compare me to Ghost.

Childish name calling can’t save you here. Grow up, dork. . Trumpers hate facts

Says the guy gloating over a presidential election as though the Gators just won a National Championship in football, basketball and baseball...all in one glorious day.

If you would like for posters to behave less like children, stop posting like a child.

Trump’s most enduring legacy is turning Americans against each other. He is a seething fart in the pews jaundicing the hearts of good men with orange poison.

I've never been a huge fan of Trump the man but his most enduring legacy, imho, is opening our eyes to the dangers of the establishment to our Republic. On both sides ftr.

Trump’s most enduring legacy is turning Americans against each other. He is a seething fart in the pews jaundicing the hearts of good men with orange poison.

Trump doesnt have that power..... The media does. The media is 100% responsible for that and they did it because they threw a tantrum over trump winning. Everything you hate about trump, you were told to hate him for. The president doesnt have influence over the people...... Social media and the news does. They told you to believe this after they did i and you did. THAT is REAL power.

Another broken Trump promise.

After campaigning on a promise to “drain the swamp,” Donald Trump ended his presidency by revoking his own rule meant to prevent White House staff from lobbying.

Shortly after he entered office, Trump signed an executive order that barred appointees from any lobbying related to their agency for five years, in addition to a lifetime ban on lobbying for a foreign government. Every Trump appointee was required to sign a pledge agreeing to those rules. But in a last-minute move early Wednesday, Trump reversed the order and allowed the revolving door in Washington to continue swinging.

When Trump signed his executive order with great fanfare in 2017, he joked that some of his aides would “not be able to go to work” after leaving his administration. But the reversal of Trump’s executive order on the final day in office would appear to give some of his staff relief after appointees have had difficulty finding jobs in a Democratic-controlled capital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT