ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tax returns to be released by U.S. House panel on Friday

LOL. Ironic considering your buddy Sunburnt calls for help in literally every post he makes.

Great movie though. One of Gatordad’s favorites.
Says the soy boy who posts videos of Brokeback Mountain as well as Vanity Fair articles as your sources. Yes, we're all upset that The Groper Joe still has gas prices at over $3 per gallon.
Ironic how Sunburnt still owns your soy boy ass.

Says the soy boy who posts videos of Brokeback Mountain as well as Vanity Fair articles as your sources. Yes, we're all upset that The Groper Joe still has gas prices at over $3 per gallon.
Ironic how Sunburnt still owns your soy boy ass.
2.49 here. sorry you cant afford the gas in your big monster truck.

Maybe you should drive a Prius. Or one of those cheap Chevys Capt Ron sells. Your poorness is rubbing off on the others.

2.49 here. sorry you cant afford the gas in your big monster truck.

Maybe you should drive a Prius. Or one of those cheap Chevys Capt Ron sells. Your poorness is rubbing off on the others.
Oh yeah, in a 3rd world shiithole like Houston where the cost of living is far lower, hence the actual gas prices being 2.79 there, not 2.49. Once again you're caught in a lie. Oh and much lower incomes in Houston.
I guess I'd act like I were wealthy and successful if I lived in Houston.

Oh yeah, in a 3rd world shiithole like Houston where the cost of living is far lower, hence the actual gas prices being 2.79 there, not 2.49. Once again you're caught in a lie. Oh and much lower incomes in Houston.
This reminds me of a funny story. Years ago when I was on my first flight, I was flying into Austin. I had a connection in Houston (Hobby?). I struck up a conversation with the woman next to me during the flight, told her this was my first flight, all the giddiness associated with etc etc.

I told her I was going to Austin, she told me she was a Texan. She asked if a 'straight shot', I said no, I'm connecting in Houston.

She said "Oh, Houston'. Then she leaned forward and whispered "Most Texans don't claim Houston, just so you know'. LOL

Well, 2.33 at Texaco. I love it when I prove you dorks wrong.

And you couldn't afford to live in Houston if you can't afford to pay $3 for gas. Sorry, buddy.

Lower incomes in Houston, the energy capitol of the world? LOL. You really are clueless. How much do you make.

And you couldn't afford to live in Houston if you can't afford to pay $3 for gas. Sorry, buddy.

Lower incomes in Houston, the energy capitol of the world? LOL. You really are clueless. How much do you make.
Nice try. When you actually get there, gas is .50-60 cents more per gallon compared to the link.

Not one of these gas stations are under $3.00 currently. Don't be sorry I don't live in that crap hole in Houston.
Lower incomes in Houston? Right up your alley.

Nice try. When you actually get there, gas is .50-60 cents more per gallon compared to the link.

Not one of these gas stations are under $3.00 currently. Don't be sorry I don't live in that crap hole in Houston.
Lower incomes in Houston? Right up your alley.
To be fair, @BSC911 deserves to live in West Louisiana.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

You're also a fan of the Dixie Chicks I see.

01GP1FTSHFWE5FKT6W24FJQGBM.jpeg

I wonder what the trump butt sniffers are going to say when the IRS audits trump's returns BEFORE the 2024 election...

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/22/red-flags-trump-taxes-00075198
Five red flags in Trump's taxes
The Joint Committee on Taxation says in a report released this week by Democrats that there are multiple issues that the IRS should be examining.

An entire office of tax experts has been quietly studying former President Donald Trump’s still-unreleased tax returns for weeks and produced a report showing he paid little or no federal income tax while in office.

Though not well known outside tax circles, the Joint Committee on Taxation is Congress’ brain on tax issues, and the House Ways and Means Committee turned to the nonpartisan agency for help deciphering Trump’s exceedingly complicating filings.

Since late last month, JCT has been poring over documents behind closed doors and says in a report released this week by Democrats that there are multiple issues that the IRS should be examining. (Lawmakers say Trump’s raw returns will soon be released after they’ve been scrubbed of sensitive information like his Social Security number.)

Here are five potential red flags in Trump’s returns:

MAMMOTH BUSINESS LOSSES
MINGLING EXPENSES
LOANS TO HIS KIDS
LAND CONSERVATION
FOREIGN TAXES

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT