ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tax returns to be released by U.S. House panel on Friday

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-house-committee-release-trumps-201038852.html
Trump tax returns to be released by U.S. House panel on Friday

75rt2w.jpg

(Reuters) -Former Republican President Donald Trump's redacted tax returns will be made public on Friday, a spokesperson for the U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee said on Tuesday.

The Democratic-controlled committee obtained the returns last month as part of an investigation into Trump's taxes, after a lengthy court battle that ended with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in the committee's favor.

The committee released a report into its findings last week, which said the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) broke its own rules by not auditing Trump for three of the four years of his presidency.
The documents to be released on Friday are expected to include Trump's tax returns filed between 2015 and 2021, the years he ran for and served as president.

A spokesperson for Trump declined to comment.

We only look for the missing. Meaning that a person is missed....so...
This is true but I enjoy your squabbles with him. I enjoy him making a fool out of himself time after time. I enjoy when he complains about my personal attacks. I enjoy how he gets offended why I swear.

I guess I’ll be the only one who misses him 😂😂😂

This stupid thread, along with every other one, just didn't end well. No different than the Bob Mueller investigation, when he got his ass handed to him at the hearing.
I've said it all along, they deserve every second of this. @RayGravesGhost @BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe all got hoodwinked by the media over Trump's taxes.

They all got made fools of. Again.

And instead of getting mad at the media that got their hopes up, they will get mad at Trump.

Again.

Reactions: NavigatorII
so the IRS didn't audit Trump but should have.

Trump may have never paid net income taxes in his life, legally.

Billionaires often pay no taxes and if nobody from the IRS goes after them why should they.

Congress has never done anything about it.

What did I miss? Explain it to me like I'm 5.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
so the IRS didn't audit Trump but should have.

Trump may have never paid net income taxes in his life, legally.

Billionaires often pay no taxes and if nobody from the IRS goes after them why should they.

Congress has never done anything about it.

What did I miss? Explain it to me like I'm 5.

What’s to explain?

They are Trump fanboys nervously giving each other virtual high-fives because they desperately want to believe their cult leader owned the suppressive persons, I mean the libs.

What’s to explain?

They are Trump fanboys nervously giving each other virtual high-fives because they desperately want to believe their cult leader owned the suppressive persons, I mean the libs.
That ain't an answer. What's the smoking gun here, other than Trump didn't publish his tax returns immediately.

The left is pissed because Trump doesn’t pay taxes and uses all the legal write offs and loop holes that both parties have agreed to and every citizen can use.

Trump just hits their G spot but you could really replace Trump with Bezos or any other billionaire and they won’t say a word because they donate to the cause.

That ain't an answer. What's the smoking gun here, other than Trump didn't publish his tax returns immediately.
No smoking gun. Basically just more Trump lies.

1. His returns weren’t under audit like he claimed.
2. He didn’t donate his salary like he claimed.
3. He lied about not making any money in China
4. He lied about how rich he is. His businesses lose a lot of money
5. His biggest gains were from the sale of property his daddy gave him

So basically just more of the same from The Donald. The best part is watching his minions stick up for him.

What’s to explain?

@Uniformed_ReRe no Trump supporter alive was nervous about this reveal. There will be 50 more over the coming 2 years and we won't get nervous about those either.

The first couple back in 2017? Sure. But once we clearly saw that Trump wasn't doing the things the media and dems claimed, we stopped getting nervous.

Those of you with TDS never got the memo. Now you get horny for each and every 'revelation' and when the big reveal happens and you find out (again) that Trump is clean, you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and proceed to charge at the next windmill.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988

So basically just more of the same from The Donald. The best part is watching his minions stick up for him.
Now that was an answer.

Thanks buddy.

Reactions: BSC911

I’m not sticking up for him by any means, but the Dems assured us his tax returns would uncover all sorts of nefarious entanglements with foreign bad actors (Russia Russia Russia!!)

What we got was more like Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone’s vault…. A little bit of dirt and cobwebs but not much else.

Now the precedent has been set to settle political scores by seeking your opponent’s tax information. Speaking of which, I would love to see a microscopic evaluation of the Biden family finances…. I mean, if he’s clean, why should he care, right?

I’m not sticking up for him by any means, but the Dems assured us his tax returns would uncover all sorts of nefarious entanglements with foreign bad actors (Russia Russia Russia!!)

What we got was more like Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone’s vault…. A little bit of dirt and cobwebs but not much else.

Now the precedent has been set to settle political scores by seeking your opponent’s tax information. Speaking of which, I would love to see a microscopic evaluation of the Biden family finances…. I mean, if he’s clean, why should he care, right?
The bigger precedent has been set (again): If the dems and media claim Trump has done something wrong, assume they are lying.

When is the last time the media or dems made a claim about Trump that ended up being true?

Sure there was some speculation, but most of that was just hype. I never expected it to amount to much. I mean, the guy propabably knew they were going to released at some point. Plus it’s not like he prepares the returns himself

But if the Trumpers want to make this out as some big victory that he’s not a complete scumbag,, then, sure claim a victory.

As far as Biden is concerned, he already released his tax returns. But yeah, I agree the presidents financial information should be well scrutinized for the security of our nation. If you want to extend that to their family, then sure, let’s see Hunters and ivankas and Don Jrs. As well. But that’s probably not what you meant.

I was under the impression that everyone on this board knows Trump is a scumbag but some of us think he did a bang up job despite the fact.
Well stated. Although many on here seem to admire him greatly. Capt. Ron comes to mind.

I can’t remember how many times he mentioned him donating his salary. LOL.

What, Trump lied? Tell me it isn’t so. CApt. Ron will be disappointed.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...x-returns-clearly-dont-trump-favors-rcna63921
Newly released tax returns clearly don’t do Trump any favors
Donald Trump said his newly released tax returns "show how proudly successful" he's been. Reality tells a very different story.

Donald Trump spent several years fighting tooth and nail to hide his tax returns from the public, but late last week, the former president simply lacked the ability to prevent their disclosure. The House Ways and Means Committee, having prevailed in the courts, obtained the materials, redacted private information, and released the documents.

Soon after, the Republican used his social media platform to suggest some kind of vindication that only he could see. “The ‘Trump’ tax returns once again show how proudly successful I have been,” the former president wrote, putting his name in quotes for reasons unknown.

It was a curious boast. For one thing, if the documents pointed to Trump’s successes, he wouldn’t have invested so much time, energy, and financial resources into keeping them secret. For another, as The New York Times reported, the tax returns actually point in the opposite direction.

[T]he returns, which cover the tax years 2015 through 2020, do not show much success for Mr. Trump in his recent business dealings. They show Mr. Trump often reported heavy losses from his own ventures, even as he continued to cash in on assets he inherited.

Nah....

I'm just laughing at how you got schooled on business tax structures and came back looking for more

Remind us again are FLPs expensive or not? 🤣

Nah....

I'm just laughing at how you got schooled on business tax structures and came back looking for more

Remind us again are FLPs expensive or not? 🤣

They still aren't expensive. Especially when weighed against future tax burdens of your estate.

Let's pretend like they cost $100k to set up (lol, they don't). If setting one up saves you $200k in taxes, that's a pretty damn good investment, no?

I wish I could make you smarter. But you'll remain thick...mostly by choice I suspect.

bama likes to get battered around the room on tax structures...

Don't worry @BSC911 should be along any minute now LOL
I don’t see most of Howdy Doody’s posts any more so thanks a lot for making me read his drivel. He thinks $100k isn’t a lot of money and then Talks about if it’s a good “investment” so he doesn’t understand the difference. Just like he didn’t understand the difference between an irrevocable trust and a blind trust.

I just don’t have the time or patience to educate him any more.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT