ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sending 'hospital ship' to NYC with 1,000 rooms

Why would he do such a thing in response to a media driven political hoax?

Because people watch the news and rush to the hospital to get tested. Hospitals are overtaxed, so he's sending extra resources to more populous areas like NYC.

Note I said people are rushing to the hospital to get tested, not because they have corona flu. Dots starting to connect?

Keep watching as you like to say...

For what? Mass deaths so you'll be right?

This isn't that hard, bro: Media and CDC said 80% of the population of the country will get corona flu and a MILLION people will die.

Currently: 7411 infected, 116. Deathrate is falling DAILY.

There is no factual evidence to support 'worldwide health crisis'. That's something you heard on MSNBC and you can't be bothered to actually fact-check this claim.

Again I ask you: How many people do you know personally that have corona flu? According to the media and CDC, 80% of the people you know should have it.

Dots starting to connect?

Ghost...

0ba9b4199c9105056ae9d3ab162ae598--hobbs-denial.jpg

Reactions: bradleygator
Here is one of your heroes Kellyanne Conway calling this a “health crisis...”

If you are in denial about this...you don’t need to take out your frustration on sadgator....

Blame Kellyanne for fueling the “media driven panic”...

Here is one of your heroes Kellyanne Conway calling this a “health crisis...”

If you are in denial about this...you don’t need to take out your frustration on sadgator....

Blame Kellyanne for fueling the “media driven panic”...

Of course she is. Trump does too, because if they don't, media will claim they don't care. Hell you and @bradleygator have been doing that nonstop.

This is what the media ALWAYS does. They set the narrative, then repubs are forced to play defense. Problem is, Trump is doing such an amazing job with managing the economic fallout from the media-driven panic that even the dems and media are having to backtrack and admit he's doing a great job. Because otherwise even the sheep will see they are making this political.

Not the sheep HERE, of course. You guys are All-In on this sinking ship LOL

Reminder of the facts:

7411 Americans infected, 116 dead

Media/CDC projections: 80% of the population infected, a million dead.

Looks like the media missed it bigly. Trump wins again.

Sending hospital ship a very positive thing. 2,300 beds. Army corps of engineers apparently on the way as well. Better late than never.

Reactions: sadgator
Sending hospital ship a very positive thing. 2,300 beds. Army corps of engineers apparently on the way as well. Better late than never.

Late?

Tell us how 'late' this is. When SHOULD this have happened? Why was there a DELAY in making this happen, and who is responsible for this delay?

Talking points don't work here, give us the facts and numbers.

Meanwhile...the economic stimulus has zero effect, a worldwide recession is beginning...

and here’s Ghost whistling past the graveyard claiming this is all some big concocted fantasy the liberals promoted to attack Trump...a battle which he apparently is “winning.”

Here’s a more optimistic assessment by an FAU economics professor of the 2.2 million death figure that’s being heavily circulated. He notes that the figure is a worst case presuming that we do nothing to check the virus’ spread.

He notes that the figure is a worst case presuming that we do nothing to check the virus’ spread.

And since EVERYTHING is being done to stop the virus' spread, that means the figure is worthless and only serves to incite panic because the number will be repeated, without the context explaining that its worthless.

And since EVERYTHING is being done to stop the virus' spread, that means the figure is worthless and only serves to incite panic because the number will be repeated, without the context explaining that its worthless.

It’s actually an academic paper, pointing out one end of the spectrum, which has been seized upon by people who don’t understand it in order to get clicks and likes.

Again, Trump could have insulated himself from a lot of the speculation by rolling out a competent testing program. His failure to do so was a massive miscalculation and will probably cost him his job.

It’s actually an academic paper, pointing out one end of the spectrum, which has been seized upon by people who don’t understand it in order to get clicks and likes.

Again, Trump could have insulated himself from a lot of the speculation by rolling out a competent testing program. His failure to do so was a massive miscalculation and will probably cost him his job.

It was impossible to roll out a massive testing program based on the constraints of the CDC. The Dr Fauci that you selectively adore when he says something that supports your narrative, was clear on this.

Trump dealt with this by launching a massive initiative with the PRIVATE sector to ramp up the distribution of testing kits.

Dems said it was a bad move, just like they said the China travel ban was a bad move.

Trump could have insulated himself from a lot of this media-driven insanity by running as a democrat.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Heartbreak for @bradleygator....looks like the commies are responsible for Chinese flu spreading, not your amazing President Trump.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Ok. But if Trump has acted 6 weeks earlier to test, we’d be S Korea instead of about to be Italy+.

Nice talking point. Now can you explain that talking point?

What have YOU seen that tells YOU that we are about to be 'worse than Italy'.

Give us your fact-based analysis.

NYC on its own is going to be worse than Italy. I’m basing that on the number of confirmed cases, the almost complete lack of testing, which means the numbers are assuredly worse than reported, and the measured trajectory of the disease’s development in other countries. We have not taken anywhere near the measures to test, identify and separate the infected as China and S. Korea. Nor have we until recently mandated shut downs of gathering places. I would not be surprised if NYC ends up as bad as Wuhan.

Then I don’t see any reason why LA, Washington, Chicago won’t develop into Lombard-style breakouts.

My question would be: why do you think this won’t happen? Other than blind faith in Trump? We’ve seen how the virus progresses, and we have really done nothing to prevent it’s spread. You always cite closing the border with China, which was a good move but obviously insufficient on its own, because the virus is everywhere.

That’s just what it looks like to me. I hope I’m wrong.

Nice talking point. Now can you explain that talking point?

What have YOU seen that tells YOU that we are about to be 'worse than Italy'.

Give us your fact-based analysis.

What is confusing about your position is that, on the one hand you have been, and largely remain, dismissive about the potential impact of the virus, but on the other hand you keep citing to Trump’s aggressive and effective response. Why would we aggressively respond to something that has been regarded as no big deal? And how can you respond aggressively without testing?

That’s just what it looks like to me. I hope I’m wrong.
There's more evidence that it will blow over than it spiraling into some apocalyptic nightmare. Japan and China are over the hump. China is sloping down at about 2,000-3,000 deaths out of 1.4+billion people giving it an overall mortality rate of about .0002%. So frankly, I find the histrionics more stupid than someone not panicking.

What is confusing about your position is that, on the one hand you have been, and largely remain, dismissive about the potential impact of the virus, but on the other hand you keep citing to Trump’s aggressive and effective response. Why would we aggressively respond to something that has been regarded as no big deal? And how can you respond aggressively without testing?

The impact of the corona flu is severely overblown because it is being weaponized by the media to go after Trump. And the media is starting to see that it's backfiring spectacularly.

However the economic impact will be massive, and we will ALL be dealing with that for a LONG time. Hopefully as dems are, they will allow themselves a moment for introspection and wondering if maybe they went too far.

NYC on its own is going to be worse than Italy.

Italy's population is the oldest in Europe, and its median age is NINE YEARS older than the US.

Older populations are more at risk for corona flu or any variation of the flu.

And the death rate in Italy is 8.3%, it is 0.56% in NYC. Not even in the same ballpark.

My question would be: why do you think this won’t happen? Other than blind faith in Trump?

Because while you are tracking talking points, I'm looking at the actual cases.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Again, Italy is having a much worse time of it. Because Italy has a much older population than the rest of Europe, and the US.

Curiously, the doomsdayers never mention this fact. I've seen people on both sides of the isle saying it will be horrible here because it's horrible in Italy. We have much better healthcare here, we have a much better plan to deal with it, and most importantly, we have a much younger populace, which is terms of dealing with corona flu, means we have a much HEALTHIER populace.

There's more evidence that it will blow over than it spiraling into some apocalyptic nightmare. Japan and China are over the hump. China is sloping down at about 2,000-3,000 deaths out of 1.4+billion people giving it an overall mortality rate of about .0002%. So frankly, I find the histrionics more stupid than someone not panicking.

You could be right. I hope so.

20 % was the number that kept popping up for me and also its the number of people that got it on one of the cruise ships and they were in close quarters...and another stat was that only 1/7 would even know they had it....LOL in reading about the media and leftist darling SK , when this hit they contacted the PRIVATE sector immediately to get the test kits out and tested like crazy...There was no CDC to botch it with DMV response times and red tape...in a younger health conscious society we saw that as the number of cases grew the mortality rate decreased...another thing that wont fly here SK were having to fill out daily diaries of where they had been and with whom they were in contact...big brother was tracking everyone's moves...lastly most of the population is wearing masks to prevent the spread of any germs should they cough or sneeze...its being polite by not giving your neighbor your cold...until recently anyone seen with a mask over here was either a cancer patient or a nutcase

Yeah...we’re definitely not in a world wide health crisis...

Run with CDC projections of 250M Americans infected and a million dying all you want.

When we end up nowhere close to those numbers...guess who gets the credit for saving us?

President Trump.

Run with CDC projections of 250M Americans infected and a million dying all you want.

When we end up nowhere close to those numbers...guess who gets the credit for saving us?

President Trump.
Seriously...you’re still gonna hide behind some numbers that nobody has even quoted and deny that we are in a health crisis...

lol...even the folks at Fox News aren’t that stupid...critical thinker...lol....

Seriously...you’re still gonna hide behind some numbers that nobody has even quoted and deny that we are in a health crisis...

lol...even the folks at Fox News aren’t that stupid...critical thinker...lol....

Ummmm.....they are the CDC's projections. I quoted them here NUMEROUS times to you and @bradleygator. Pointed out every time that when the ACTUAL number of infected and deaths comes in at a FRACTION of projections, that Trump was gonna look like a genius.

And here we are. But you know, it's 'Mah wordwide health crisis' SMDH.

Italy and Spain aint the world, bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT