ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Lead Grows to 1.2% in Battle Ground States/No Toss Up Map 10/22

In the last two elections Trump has outperformed polling by 9% and 5% respectively.

Most polls oversample dems, compounding the "shy Trump voter" problem.

And I believe in the shy Trump voter theory because there's no way in hell I'd ever tell a stranger I was voting for Trump (either by answering a poll or wearing a red hat, putting a sign in my yard, etc). Leftists are much more violent and vitriolic and I want no part of any confrontation.

The MSM is saying "unlike the past two elections this election has no underground Trump voters". Haha, BS. I think there may be more underground votes this time especially with older people. The left just gets more unhinged and violent daily and face next to no consequences. Nope, keep my head down and mind my own business.

This thread has officially been hijacked.
😝😝😝
Not seeing any proprietary content with copyright infringement from my view. The facts are the Democrats are fascist Deep State "Marxists in waiting". In short, they are cheating, lying, kocksuckers. They are trying to turn NC into a defacto blue state by keeping disaster victims from voting. The Biden DOJ is suing states to keep dead and illegal voters on voter registrations. The less "help" we get from RINOs, the better off we are. The gloves are off, it's bare fisted until we purge America from Communist Dimtards.

Trump lead grows to 1.2% in battle ground states
New pole with Trump up 2 in Michigan, and 4 in Georgia
As good as I feel about looking historically how Trump performs against polls...I still know who lefties are, and KNOW they will not just sit back and accept this. There WILL be some kind of wrench they throw in ANY day now, or they already have a fix in. But these polls are moving like I said they would when they removed the senile idiot from the ballot. I predicted a 1980 redo. We will see soon. I just have faith in America NOT to be stupid enough to re elect such an idiot

Reactions: gator1776
As good as I feel about looking historically how Trump performs against polls...I still know who lefties are, and KNOW they will not just sit back and accept this. There WILL be some kind of wrench they throw in ANY day now, or they already have a fix in. But these polls are moving like I said they would when they removed the senile idiot from the ballot. I predicted a 1980 redo. We will see soon. I just have faith in America NOT to be stupid enough to re elect such an idiot
I know, biggest threat to democracy is the Democratic Party and what they have done with the media and an election integrity and of course, they flip it and try and blame that on the Republicans as part of their playbook

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
I know, biggest threat to democracy is the Democratic Party and what they have done with the media and an election integrity and of course, I flip it and try and blame that on the Republicans as part of their playbook
At some point if the game is dirty then that’s how you have to play it.

Prob is the left actually prosecutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT