ADVERTISEMENT

Tools That Kill People Must Be Banned According to GatorTheo, In This Thread We List Things That Therefore Must Be Banned

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Lets help @GatorTheo out and list all human inventions that lead to the death of humans when used for their designed purpose.

I'll lead off:
Knives
Bows
Crossbows
Spears
Swords
Cars
Trucks
Semi-trucks
Motorcycles
Bicycles
Boats
Trains
Planes
Spoons
Forks
Vaccines
Football
Skiing (water and snow)
Space Flight
Backhoes
Bulldozers
Rollercoasters
Amusement Parks
Processed Foods
Swimming Pools
Alcohol

Please add any human made tool that can, in its regular use, lead to a human's death so we can get this list to Washington so the government can ban them.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
The gun companies have updated your status to: Brainwash Completed

iu

The gun companies have updated your status to: Brainwash Completed

iu
Hey, I'm just trying to follow your logic here.
I'm still waiting on your answer as to why you discriminate against guns when there are so many other human tools that were precursors designed to do the exact same thing as a gun.
Why are you not calling for the ban of:
Knives
Bows/Arrows
Crossbows
Spears
Swords

Why just guns using your logic?

Hey, I'm just trying to follow your logic here.
I'm still waiting on your answer as to why you discriminate against guns when there are so many other human tools that were precursors designed to do the exact same thing as a gun.
Why are you not calling for the ban of:
Knives
Bows/Arrows
Crossbows
Spears
Swords

Why just guns using your logic?
I'll try again but I don't think you're able/willing to accept it.

The entirety of guns is designed for one job......shooting.

Not only that, but guns are the weapon of choice, by far, when it comes to committing violent crime.

If there were ever an epidemic of crossbow crime, we'd obviously need address it. The crossbow companies wouldn't like it, of course.

Not only that, but guns are the weapon of choice, by far, when it comes to committing violent crime.

If there were ever an epidemic of crossbow crime, we'd obviously need address it. The crossbow companies wouldn't like it, of course.
So, you see no role for guns in self-defense or hunting?
And the number one weapon of choice in violent crimes are actually fist, for what it is worth.

National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)
From 1993 to 2001, only about 10% of violent victimizations involved a firearm.

Excuse me...it is also the weapon of choice to FIGHT crime. So what do we do now?

Reactions: gator1776

There were 20k gun murders and 700k heart attack deaths in the US in 2021.

Which one is an epidemic?

Reactions: gator1776
There were 20k gun murders and 700k heart attack deaths in the US in 2021.

Which one is an epidemic?
Based off of what I've been hearing from liberals over the last 10 years, I am more concerned about the epidemic of stupidity 😂

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
So, you see no role for guns in self-defense or hunting?
They're absolutely used for self-defense and hunting. But they are very dangerous weapons and they need to be regulated as such. You shouldn't just overlook their deadly nature because you love guns.
And the number one weapon of choice in violent crimes are actually fist, for what it is worth.

National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)
From 1993 to 2001, only about 10% of violent victimizations involved a firearm.

I'm skeptical of data anymore because it is so often intentionally misleading however I can see fists being the most frequent tool in violence. They're always handy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT