ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is so incompetent, his new AG pick might as well be Mueller!

urtren

Chomp Artist
Jul 23, 2004
William Barr and Robert Mueller have been friends for decades; Their wives attend Bible study together; Mueller has attended Barr’s daughters’ weddings, per Lindsey Graham after his conversation with Barr.

You said you dont read my posts too. I stopped believing anything you said a long time ago.
As I said, I have you on ignore so you don’t clutter up the threads but there is this little button called “show ignored content” that I use from time to time to see if you ever say anything intelligent. You haven’t surprised me yet.

As I said, I have you on ignore so you don’t clutter up the threads but there is this little button called “show ignored content” that I use from time to time to see if you ever say anything intelligent. You haven’t surprised me yet.

If you have me on Ignore then you couldn't reply to threads I have started,, because you'd never see them.

And yet you have several times here. Busted again.

William Barr and Robert Mueller have been friends for decades; Their wives attend Bible study together; Mueller has attended Barr’s daughters’ weddings, per Lindsey Graham after his conversation with Barr.
Say what you want but he is better than Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT