ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Etienne?

I like how we have to make 2 more Topics about Trevor after I make one on Monday. Just include everything in one topic and quit making duplicates so people only have to read one topic. Maybe next time search a page or 2 before you keep on posting about the same person.

Last edited:
Well one thread has a question mark which would lead you to believe it was before he committed. The other was definitely after.
So all you have to say is Etienne committed in my thread. NO need for 2 more topics about the same person. Same thing when I posted about the Gators 2022 schedule and then someone starts another one. I dont know maybe people are lazy and dont want to do a search for a topic they have on their mind before they start a thread. Maybe they need to do a search do like I do or look back 1-3 pages before I post something.

Last edited:
So all you have to say is Etienne committed in my thread. NO need for 2 more topics about the same person. Same thing when I posted about the Gators 2022 schedule and then someone starts another one. I dont know maybe people are lazy and dont want to do a search for a topic they have on their mind before they start a thread. Maybe they need to do a search do like I do or look back 1-3 pages before I post something.

A little over the top, don't you think?

Are you mad because it's threads you started?

I like how we have to make 2 more Topics about Trevor after I make one on Monday. Just include everything in one topic and quit making duplicates so people only have to read one topic. Maybe next time search a page or 2 before you keep on posting about the same person.
If it's any consolation, at least it wasn't Shime. He's notorious for just that. Then again, he hasn’t posted in a while.

I have to agree with Danny, it’s really no big deal.
NO its not that big of a deal but I am a member on 3 other types of automotive forums and seems like people are posting the same thread topic all the time. Asking the same question all the time cause they dont want to do a search or a little work to find info.

NO its not that big of a deal but I am a member on 3 other types of automotive forums and seems like people are posting the same thread topic all the time. Asking the same question all the time cause they dont want to do a search or a little work to find info.

Ah, I see the problem.

This isn't an automotive forum.

The only mufflers here are when Paco uses the ban hammer...or uh...well it's like when the radiator hose blows and he has to let the water cool so he can put it back together.

Because sometimes you blow a gasket.

But this whole thing is kinda like arguing with your mechanic because he can't put a plug in your flat tire because it's in the side wall.

But I get your frustration. I originally came here when it was The Swamp because I was researching tropical plants that grow in zones 9 and 10.

Little did I know....

Ah, I see the problem.

This isn't an automotive forum.

The only mufflers here are when Paco uses the ban hammer...or uh...well it's like when the radiator hose blows and he has to let the water cool so he can put it back together.

Because sometimes you blow a gasket.

But this whole thing is kinda like arguing with your mechanic because he can't put a plug in your flat tire because it's in the side wall.

But I get your frustration. I originally came here when it was The Swamp because I was researching tropical plants that grow in zones 9 and 10.

Little did I know....
🤣

You complain alot.

This is a message board about college football. We are not curing cancer or splitting atoms.

We shouldn't need any bulletin board material to hate on the bulldogs.
Bulletin board material is for the players and coaches. Every other Gator and Jags fan would agree that the Etienne family are pieces of schitt, especially when they face adversity.

I spend my spare time going to random message boards with content that doesn't interest me and I tell them their content does not interest me.

I go to the cricket message board all the time and I tell them I don't care about cricket.
We all thought you were dead.

I spend my spare time going to random message boards with content that doesn't interest me and I tell them their content does not interest me.

I go to the cricket message board all the time and I tell them I don't care about cricket.
Agreed. Lousy cell phone service.

He couldn’t beat out Johnson mainly because he lacked blocking ability so don’t look anywhere but the mirror.
He’s not wrong about not playing in December.

Spurrier is not wrong about his observations on Napier.

All I can say is that I hope we turn it around this fall.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
When he bailed out to the legghumpers, I said then that I would not miss the drama from him, his momma, or his NFL brother.

IF UGly needs him at RB, nothing of substance will change with his DUI+ arrest.
However, if they don't need him at RB, Smart might actually hammer him.
Either way, I don't care and I'm still happy that he's now sniffing butts....
And here's why I say that.....
==========

The 2024 Gator RB Room:

RB Cam Carroll 6-0 227 rsSr - 2023 Tulane xfer, injured out at Fall practice.

RB Montrell Johnson 5-11 213 Sr - Starter

RB Treyaun Webb 5-11 215 rsFr - Starter
-----
RB Ja'Kobi Jackson 5-10 216 rsJr - Coahoma CC xfer -
2023 xfer but redshirted - HS Pensacola Catholic

RB Antony Rubio 5-9 180 rsFr - WO
-----
RB Jadan Baugh 6-1 237 Fr **** EE - Bama offer, among others.
HS Sr 113 for 1,583 yds, 14.0 ypc, 19 TD's
Also played QB-WR & DB - 54 Tkls, 37 Solo, 7 PBU's, 6 Ints.

RB KD Daniels 6-0 196 Fr **** EE - Bama offer, among others.
MHSAA 5A Mr Football, State Champ MVP
HS Sr 288 for 2,737 yds, 9.5 ypc, 29 TD's

>>> Both incoming Fr are better than ET in the iG's opinion....

Plus a quality Dual Threat QB DJ Lagway 6-3 241 Fr ***** - Bama offer, among others.
National Gatorade PoY - Bobby Dodd National Poy (HS Heisman)
HS Sr Rushing - 293 for 2,196 yds, 7.5 ypc, 29 TD's, and with a cannon arm....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicktheslick
I'm sure there are running backs on the Georgia roster who are just as deserving to start over Etienne. Just look at Montrell Johnson at UF. There is a reason he got more carries.
As for his legal problems, he better hope his lawyer can defend him much better than his blocking.

I'm sure there are running backs on the Georgia roster who are just as deserving to start over Etienne. Just look at Montrell Johnson at UF. There is a reason he got more carries.
As for his legal problems, he better hope his lawyer can defend him much better than his blocking.
🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT