ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal 2023-2024

That's because us geniuses told Insta that dips1t Dan's recruiting class, each season, had a minimum of 3-5 players who never made it to campus well before the season began. It's either because of academic issues or other off the field problems, thus lowering each one of his classes at UF significantly.

Reactions: Gator Fever
SEC Conference strength doesn't mean a thing anymore....

And that's why the FSUcks Criminoles are trying to leave the Almost Competitive Conf, to join the slightly better Big-10-12-14, whatever,,,, right?

Because going 12-0 vs that All Cupcake's Conf. schedule won't necessarily get you into the CFP against teams that play real competition across a season....

It looks to me like the 5-7 Gator's didn't have to actually win to knock the crims outta the CFP, just getting that 12-0 lead on them in the final season game was enough to get the job done.
😛
The all cupcake conference LOL!

Reactions: instaGATOR
How convenient Insta brings up Cousin Eddie's recruiting class rankings well before key players disappeared soon after.

Reactions: Countygator1
The committee did us all a favor by leaving the Holes out of the CFP, thus avoiding another embarrassment, like the very embarrassment FSU received in 2014, and that’s with their actual starting QB along with a far better team they had compared to this seasons Holes team.

Michigan offense wouldn't score 17 on us

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
That's because us geniuses told Insta that dips1t Dan's recruiting class, each season, had a minimum of 3-5 players who never made it to campus well before the season began. It's either because of academic issues or other off the field problems, thus lowering each one of his classes at UF significantly.

His 2nd class was a total fake # with all those questionable character and academic players he took.

Reactions: gatordad3
How convenient Insta brings up Cousin Eddie's recruiting class rankings well before key players disappeared soon after.
How typical of the idiotic goaterdud3.
He fails to adjust to the reality of all those from the roster and from his recruiting classes that have already bailed out on Billy...

Why don't you show us all how smart and informed you are by posting a complete comparison of both?
(crickets, and now back on ignore)

BTW, I find it absolutely hysterical that some of you put so much into what I might say here on any and every subject... 😎

How often to I even mention one of you twits, except in the occasional direct response to some idiocy that you directed at me by name personally?

And if it's some weak-azz attempt to cancel me here,,, then I'm really LMFAO...

😂 🤣 😂

Last edited:
BTW, I find it absolutely hysterical that some of you put so much into what I might say here on any and every subject... 😎

How often to I even mention one of you twits, except in the occasional direct response to some idiocy that you directed at me by name personally?

And if it some weak-azz attempt to cancel me here,,, then I'm really LMFAO...

😂 🤣 😂
Why wouldn't we put so much into what you might say....I mean Afterall you are always right.

• Haha
How typical of the idiotic goaterdud3.
He fails to adjust to the reality of all those from the roster and from his recruiting classes that have already bailed out on Billy...

Why don't you show us all how smart and informed you are by posting a complete comparison of both?
(crickets, and now back on ignore)
There's a difference between Napier and Mullen. As soon as Mullen's commits signed their LOI, that's when they were kicked off the team before they even showed up on campus. Whereas several other schools have poached Napier’s commits. There was not one player from Mullen's classes other schools like Auburn, Georgia, Miami, etc. actually wanted.

So there goes your dumbass logic.

Reactions: Gator Fever

At least one of those 2 Georgia seniors if not both must be going pro for him to sign there. They do have a freshman from 2023 that is supposed to be pretty talented also that didn't get many carries. Curious to see the % of carries he gets if one of those seniors doesn't declare for the draft.

• Angry
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Receivers losses for the coming 2024 season:

WR Ricky Pearsall rsSr.- NFL
WR Caleb Douglas 6-3 200 Jr - TxTech
WR Thai Chiaokhiao-Bowman 6-0 200 Jr - Xfer-Out ??
-----
TE Dante Zanders 6-5 245 rsSr
TE Keon Zipperer 6-1 240 Sr
TE Jonathan Odom 6-5 250 Sr - Xfer-Out ??
TE Andrew Savaiinaea 6-3 270 rsSo - Xfer-Out ??
==========

It's time to begin pumping some off-season sunshine into this troubled system...

WR/KR Chimere Dike 6-1 200 Grad-Sr - #3 xfer-in 4-star Wis
WR Ja'Quavion Fraziars 6-4 215 Sr
WR Kahleil Jackson 6-3 210 rsJr
WR Marcus Burke 6-4 200 rsJr
WR Eugene Wilson III 5-10 170 So
WR/KR Andy Jean 6-1 190 rsFr (4 Gms)
WR Aidan Mizell 6-2 170 rsFr (2 Gms)
#36 WR Jerrae 'Tank' Hawkins 5-9.5 165 Fr - HS Jr 10.54 100M, 21.48 200M
He'll immediately be the fastest player on our team."
#39 WR/RB TJ Abrams 5-10 190 Fr - HS Sr 10.62 100M with 10" hands.
Asked what are we getting? "Speed and more speed," Napier said succinctly.
-----
WR/ST's Taylor Spierto 6-0 205 rsJr - WO - (12 Gms in 2023)
WR Alex Gonzalez 5-10 190 rsSo - PWO
WR Zak Sedaros 5-10 175 rsSo - WO
WR Brian Green Jr 6-0 195 rsFr - PWO
WR Jaden Edgecombe 5-8 165 rsFr - WO
WR Jackson Wade 4-11 170 rsFr - WO
=====

TE Hayden Hansen 6-6 265 rsSo
TE Arlis Boardingham 6-3 240 rsSo
TE Tony Livingston 6-5 250 So
#9 TE Amir Jackson 6-4 223 Fr
-----
TE Scott Isacks 6-4 245 rsSo - PWO

Receivers losses for the coming 2024 season:

WR Ricky Pearsall rsSr.- NFL
WR Caleb Douglas 6-3 200 Jr - TxTech
WR Thai Chiaokhiao-Bowman 6-0 200 Jr - Xfer-Out ??
-----
TE Dante Zanders 6-5 245 rsSr
TE Keon Zipperer 6-1 240 Sr
TE Jonathan Odom 6-5 250 Sr - Xfer-Out ??
TE Andrew Savaiinaea 6-3 270 rsSo - Xfer-Out ??
==========

It's time to begin pumping some off-season sunshine into this troubled system...

WR/KR Chimere Dike 6-1 200 Grad-Sr - #3 xfer-in 4-star Wis
WR Ja'Quavion Fraziars 6-4 215 Sr
WR Kahleil Jackson 6-3 210 rsJr
WR Marcus Burke 6-4 200 rsJr
WR Eugene Wilson III 5-10 170 So
WR/KR Andy Jean 6-1 190 rsFr (4 Gms)
WR Aidan Mizell 6-2 170 rsFr (2 Gms)
#36 WR Jerrae 'Tank' Hawkins 5-9.5 165 Fr - HS Jr 10.54 100M, 21.48 200M
He'll immediately be the fastest player on our team."
#39 WR/RB TJ Abrams 5-10 190 Fr - HS Sr 10.62 100M with 10" hands.
Asked what are we getting? "Speed and more speed," Napier said succinctly.
-----
WR/ST's Taylor Spierto 6-0 205 rsJr - WO - (12 Gms in 2023)
WR Alex Gonzalez 5-10 190 rsSo - PWO
WR Zak Sedaros 5-10 175 rsSo - WO
WR Brian Green Jr 6-0 195 rsFr - PWO
WR Jaden Edgecombe 5-8 165 rsFr - WO
WR Jackson Wade 4-11 170 rsFr - WO
=====

TE Hayden Hansen 6-6 265 rsSo
TE Arlis Boardingham 6-3 240 rsSo
TE Tony Livingston 6-5 250 So
#9 TE Amir Jackson 6-4 223 Fr
-----
TE Scott Isacks 6-4 245 rsSo - PWO

We are good at TE if those 2 top ones can stay healthy.

We have to have another receiver besides Wilson become a big threat.

I absolutely HATE that a Gator is transferring to Georgia. It's almost unfathomable to me. And yet, I predict Etienne will thrive there with an elite O-line and better play calling. People try to downplay anyone who leaves our programs, but he is a quality back, IMO, and wanted to give himself the best chance to shine so he can get to the NFL. But GEORGIA!! C'mon, man.

The 2024 RB Room:

RB Eddie Battle 6-2 210 rsSr - WO Eligibility expired
RB Trevor Etienne 5-9 205 So - Xfer-Out to the UGly legghumpers
RB Cam Carroll 6-0 230 rsSr - Injured out in Fall, Xfer-Out to ??

=====

RB Montrell Johnson Jr 5-11 215 Sr
RB Ja'Kobi Jackson 5-11 220 rsJr - Xfer-In E.Ms-CC (redshirted in 2023)
RB/ST Treyaun Webb 5-11 210 So - (11 Gms)
#13 RB Kahnen Daniels 5-11 190 Fr ****
#32 RB Jadan Baugh 6-0.5 214 Fr ***
-----

RB Carlson Joseph 5-11 195 rsJr - WO
RB Anthony Rubio 5-9 170 rsFr - PWO

I absolutely HATE that a Gator is transferring to Georgia. It's almost unfathomable to me. And yet, I predict Etienne will thrive there with an elite O-line and better play calling. People try to downplay anyone who leaves our programs, but he is a quality back, IMO, and wanted to give himself the best chance to shine so he can get to the NFL. But GEORGIA!! C'mon, man.
He has $500,000 reasons to go to Georgia

I hope he never learns to block and rides the pine.

*mutters about loyalty in Klingon*

He will probably have a real good season but his family comes off as entitled so it wouldn't bother me if he got about the same % of carries as he did here.

I'm just as guilty blaming the OL for Mertz getting killed in the backfield but here's the root of the problem. Good luck to Trevor getting buried in the Georgia RB depth chart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT