ADVERTISEMENT

To say I am repulsed would be a mild expression

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
My wife and I sat down looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. What I watched was sickening and repulsive. I turned it off and will NOT watch anymore of their telecasts. If an American Athlete or a Gator athlete does well, I will watch the replay of their event on line.

My wife and I sat down looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. What I watched was sickening and repulsive. I turned it off and will NOT watch anymore of their telecasts. If an American Athlete or a Gator athlete does well, I will watch the replay of their event on line.

Your typical crazed leftist like this lady loves things like that being pushed on people.

The devil plays both sides. This made me want to do violent things. They would never mock Muhammad like that.

Last edited:
I NEVER in my life have pushed my faith on anyone...and never will. I understand that religious beliefs ae VERY personal as they should be. I was really looking forward to watching this year...but now I just cannot with this deliberate attack on Christianity. I am 100% FULL supporter of free speech, however most people do not understand that with free speech come consequences. I support France having free choice what they show. But I will D*** sure NOT support it by watching one minute of coverage. Why did they have to exclude 2.4 billion Christians? And does anyone believe that they would EVER do this same skit mocking islam?

Last edited:
I NEVER in my life have pushed my faith on anyone...and never will. I understand that religious beliefs ae VERY personal as they should be. I was really looking forward to watching this year...but now I just cannot with this deliberate attack on Christianity. I am 100% FULL supporter of free speech, however most people do not understand that with free speech come consequences. I support France having free choice what they show. But I will D*** sure NOT support it by watching one minute of coverage. Why did they have to exclude 2.4 million Christians? And does anyone believe that they would EVER do this same skit mocking islam?
Noting your typo: 2.4 billion Christians. And contrary to media myths about the growth of Islam, the fastest growing religion in the world is Christianity. But the French and western European nations along with many in the UK and here are so Western-centric that they still assume trends in our countries are leading indicators for the rest of the world. The in-your-face mockery surely hasn’t been well received in other parts of the world. The French planners and IOC gravely miscalculated even as they were celebrating athletes and coaches from the nations of the world where Christian girls and women are being raped and enslaved, little boys as young as four beheaded in front of their parents, and the men then martyred. The truth is that “the blood of the martyrs cry out” and their courageous witness in suffering and even death are spurring even more rapid growth of Christians. Our government, our celebrity-obsessed media and our self-absorbed population pay little attention to the shift in momentum to the Eastern and Southern global hemispheres.

My wife and I belong to Langham Partners which works exclusively with emerging Christian leaders, scholars and pastors in those very countries. We closely follow trends in expansion. The majority of Christians shifted from the West to those nations in 1971. By 2050 two-thirds of the world’s Christians will live in those countries we dub “The Majority World”. They pray for us and the lostness of Western Europe and North America.

I NEVER in my life have pushed my faith on anyone...and never will. I understand that religious beliefs ae VERY personal as they should be. I was really looking forward to watching this year...but now I just cannot with this deliberate attack on Christianity. I am 100% FULL supporter of free speech, however most people do not understand that with free speech come consequences. I support France having free choice what they show. But I will D*** sure NOT support it by watching one minute of coverage. Why did they have to exclude 2.4 million Christians? And does anyone believe that they would EVER do this same skit mocking islam?
Capt. As it says in Scripture
God shall not be mocked
That was utterly ridiculous and disgusting to see that

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Noting your typo: 2.4 billion Christians. And contrary to media myths about the growth of Islam, the fastest growing religion in the world is Christianity. But the French and western European nations along with many in the UK and here are so Western-centric that they still assume trends in our countries are leading indicators for the rest of the world. The in-your-face mockery surely hasn’t been well received in other parts of the world. The French planners and IOC gravely miscalculated even as they were celebrating athletes and coaches from the nations of the world where Christian girls and women are being raped and enslaved, little boys as young as four beheaded in front of their parents, and the men then martyred. The truth is that “the blood of the martyrs cry out” and their courageous witness in suffering and even death are spurring even more rapid growth of Christians. Our government, our celebrity-obsessed media and our self-absorbed population pay little attention to the shift in momentum to the Eastern and Southern global hemispheres.
TY my friend..and I knew it was billions. The noodle between my ears sometimes lets me down! LOL

Who watches the Olympics anyway? Who wasn't expecting the stinking frogs to do some garbage like this. I'm surprised they are not also having a ceremony to mock Muhammad Allah LOL not really just joking french heads would roll in the streets. I haven't watched any of the olympics in like 20 years at least. Just don't watch. Help make it the worst watched olympics ever. It's boring and probably all fixed anyway.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Who watches the Olympics anyway? Who wasn't expecting the stinking frogs to do some garbage like this. I'm surprised they are not also having a ceremony to mock Muhammad Allah LOL not really just joking french heads would roll in the streets. I haven't watched any of the olympics in like 20 years at least. Just don't watch. Help make it the worst watched olympics ever. It's boring and probably all fixed anyway.
I'm not a fan. Sometimes I'll watch the Winter Olympics. I like to watch skiier's crash on the downhill jumps. 😂 It's like watching NASCAR for the wrecks.:p

A sphincter say what? :rolleyes:

CCuQht-UMAAlPsa.jpg

@kalimgoodman ?

giphy.gif

Starting to see some reaction. A tech company has pulled its ads from the coverage, an evangelical Catholic bishop has issued a response calling attention to the offensive presentation. My guess is that ratings will be down which upsets sponsors.

Stripes: “Relax Myron.”

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Name a lib woman married to a strong confident man. I don't know any but that could be anecdotal.
I think that men have a natural revulsion to pushy, loud, opinionated women. Only the weakest men have to tolerate this. The stronger more confident men have options. This is why feminist are always trying to reframe weak emotional men as the real men, while the strong masculine traditional types are cave men.

Starting to see some reaction. A tech company has pulled its ads from the coverage, an evangelical Catholic bishop has issued a response calling attention to the offensive presentation. My guess is that ratings will be down which upsets sponsors.
Good. I haven't watched a single event, none of it. All I've seen is reporting on it after the fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT