ADVERTISEMENT

Those who have nothing to hide

Fraudulent votes injected into the counts to cover up for the machine rigging.

As I said, a hand recount is meaningless.

What is meaningless is the continued claims of voter fraud with zero court admissible evidence. Wonder if these were the fraudulent votes that Stone saw coming into Maine from North Korea? ROTFLMAO. This crap can't even be from a SNL skit it's so stupid. Welcher circling the drain.

Hand recount is meaningless. @Nolec is repeating claims made by the cheaters.

As @jfegaly said, if you guys didn't cheat, then the audits shouldn't scare you, but they clearly do.

We all know why. Cause you cheated.

Is that the same faulty logic behind : If he doesn't release his tax returns, he must be on Putin's payroll? LOL

Why is welcher still here, he lost the permaban bet?

What is meaningless is the continued claims of voter fraud with zero court admissible evidence. Wonder if these were the fraudulent votes that Stone saw coming into Maine from North Korea? ROTFLMAO. This crap can't even be from a SNL skit it's so stupid. Welcher circling the drain.
So if you witnessed a murder, filled out a sworn affidavit, that’s not evidence to you? Just trying to clarify your “no evidence” claim.

Is that the same faulty logic behind : If he doesn't release his tax returns, he must be on Putin's payroll? LOL

Why is welcher still here, he lost the permaban bet?

No, it's just common sense. That's likely where your confusion lies. Injected ballots cover the machine rigging. So hand recount is meaningless.

Forensic audit of the machines reveals the fraud. Which is why dems are against it.

No, it's just common sense. That's likely where your confusion lies. Injected ballots cover the machine rigging. So hand recount is meaningless.

Forensic audit of the machines reveals the fraud. Which is why dems are against it.

More proof that there was no machine fraud from an analyst brought in by Trump's people.

If Kraken krackpot, Rudy, or Wood had ANY evidence that would hold up in a court, they'd have maxed out the PR for it. There is zero. LOL

More proof that there was no machine fraud from an analyst brought in by Trump's people.

If Kraken krackpot, Rudy, or Wood had ANY evidence that would hold up in a court, they'd have maxed out the PR for it. There is zero. LOL

Machines in two states have been audited. Both revealed Dominion machines that were rigged to steal the election.

This is why the dem SoS in Michigan blocked the audit results from Antrim County being released, a law-abiding judge had to step in and clear it. That's how we found out about the fraud in Michigan.

That's also why dems in AZ are trying to block the Dominion machines in their states being audited.

We all know why.

No I dont want any cheating not just to catch people. But alas if I had it my way you would have to own land, pass a civics test, prove citizenship and present an ID to vote.

The civics test would be written in such a way as to properly exclude most collectivists of any stripe.

For example:
Who said? "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.”

objects of benevolence aka charity, welfare, food stamps and administering social programs like SS medicaid medicare and universal healthcare. Not the job of the national government.

If we got rid of people voting for this stuff we would be much better off.

Hint he is considered the Father of the Constitution.

Machines in two states have been audited. Both revealed Dominion machines that were rigged to steal the election.

This is why the dem SoS in Michigan blocked the audit results from Antrim County being released, a law-abiding judge had to step in and clear it. That's how we found out about the fraud in Michigan.

That's also why dems in AZ are trying to block the Dominion machines in their states being audited.

We all know why.
Perhaps NoleC and Co will explain to us why they ignored subpoenas to turn the machines over for a forensic audit? I'll check back in for their explanations.

So if you witnessed a murder, filled out a sworn affidavit, that’s not evidence to you? Just trying to clarify your “no evidence” claim.

You should know that anyone can swear an affidavit as to what they "believe" to have seen, witnessed, or experienced. That by no means makes that the truth. It says that individual "believes" it to be true.. Now if it can be proven in court that the individual lied about that belief, they could face misrep. /perjury charges. It is quite tough to prove someone's belief to be a complete lie so this doesn't happen often. It is quite often that people's affidavits are proven false as has happened repeatedly with these Trump election cases. That is why I specify court admissible evidence, of which there has been zero in 60 cases thus far.

@Nolec has consistently said that if the cheaters said no cheating occurred, that's good enough for him.

Welcher saying someone lied or cheated is grand hypocrisy. Welcher says the county officials are "cheaters" but they have multiple sources providing evidence why they aren't cheating or lying. Compare that to Kraken krackpot's star affidavit witness "Spider" working with Military Intelligence that swore the machines were rigged. Well turns out he was never in Military Intelligence, but he did fix their trucks since he was their mechanic. Guess who's lying and cheating. Welcher Hoodwinking and circling the drain.

Welcher saying someone lied or cheated is grand hypocrisy. Welcher says the county officials are "cheaters" but they have multiple sources providing evidence why they aren't cheating or lying. Compare that to Kraken krackpot's star affidavit witness "Spider" working with Military Intelligence that swore the machines were rigged. Well turns out he was never in Military Intelligence, but he did fix their trucks since he was their mechanic. Guess who's lying and cheating. Welcher Hoodwinking and circling the drain.

Forensic audit is proof that the machines were rigged. Sorry. Cheaters saying they didn't cheat will only fool the sheep and @Nolec level slow. He also thinks masks slow covid, so there you go.

You should know that anyone can swear an affidavit as to what they "believe" to have seen, witnessed, or experienced. That by no means makes that the truth. It says that individual "believes" it to be true.. Now if it can be proven in court that the individual lied about that belief, they could face misrep. /perjury charges. It is quite tough to prove someone's belief to be a complete lie so this doesn't happen often. It is quite often that people's affidavits are proven false as has happened repeatedly with these Trump election cases. That is why I specify court admissible evidence, of which there has been zero in 60 cases thus far.
Just so if I’m understanding you correctly. Person A, who signs the affidavit, states in the affidavit that they ran the same votes through a tabulator machine. Not evidence?

Forensic audit is proof that the machines were rigged. Sorry. Cheaters saying they didn't cheat will only fool the sheep and @Nolec level slow. He also thinks masks slow covid, so there you go.

Did welcher type his same incorrect, already proven false claim that the voting machines were rigged again in the lame belief that simply hoping and repeating would make it true. LMAO. Since none of the evidence welcher claims has been allowed as admissible in court, is he too dense to see that it's bogus. BTW L Wood has been served notice to defend his license for filing some of these bogus claims. Circling the drain. Did welcher get Fauci a check yet? Has welcher figured out that flu shots actually exist? LOL

Did welcher type his same incorrect, already proven false claim that the voting machines were rigged again in the lame belief that simply hoping and repeating would make it true. LMAO. Since none of the evidence welcher claims has been allowed as admissible in court, is he too dense to see that it's bogus. BTW L Wood has been served notice to defend his license for filing some of these bogus claims. Circling the drain. Did welcher get Fauci a check yet? Has welcher figured out that flu shots actually exist? LOL

The forensic audits prove the machines were rigged and speak for themselves. I cannot make you see what you are desperate not to see.

Just so if I’m understanding you correctly. Person A, who signs the affidavit, states in the affidavit that they ran the same votes through a tabulator machine. Not evidence?

Are you claiming a person actually signed an affidavit stating they broke a felony level federal law? Loch them up for felony ignorance. LOL

Are you claiming a person actually signed an affidavit stating they broke a felony level federal law? Loch them up for felony ignorance. LOL

That was done during an audit of the Dominion machine in MI. They ran the votes through the first time, got the correct count. Then they rolled the software version back to the previous one, re-ran the same voters, they were off by 60%.

A continuation of the conspiracy, when are going to understand that none of this stuff is going to work or change anything? If it was me and I had been given an alternative conspiracy theory I might just take this stuff that keeps being brought up, with a grain of salt. You all did a good job jumping on the original conspiracy but it didn't work. Time to get back to what it was you did before the election.

The forensic audits prove the machines were rigged and speak for themselves. I cannot make you see what you are desperate not to see.
Rigged in favor of Biden I assume. All part of the conspiracy theory I advanced. I assure you folks this going to get old but if you want to continue wasting your time that is your business.

Rigged in favor of Biden I assume. All part of the conspiracy theory I advanced. I assure you folks this going to get old but if you want to continue wasting your time that is your business.

A forensic audit isn't a theory, it's quite factual. A bit shameful that you want evidence of cheating to just be swept under the rug and overlooked, but the law doesn't work that way.

That was done during an audit of the Dominion machine in MI. They ran the votes through the first time, got the correct count. Then they rolled the software version back to the previous one, re-ran the same voters, they were off by 60%.

Link for that story, since the Mich. SOS version is human error in the updating, and it was in fact caught and fixed before the final election night tally. Recount has verified it as well.

Link for that story, since the Mich. SOS version is human error in the updating, and it was in fact caught and fixed before the final election night tally. Recount has verified it as well.

Nope. Google it yourself and do your own research.

And yes, we all know the cheaters said they didn't cheat. We all know you fell for it.

Where have audits been requested but not conducted?

Google is your friend. More than one state/county. But you can start in Alphabetical order with Arizona and Maricopa county. They are siting privacy concerns. Wonder if they will have those same privacy concerns when it comes to vaccines

Based on the Antrim audit, the most likely outcome is that the Trump auditor will use the “error” rate recorded in the tabulation logs to assert that an excessive percentage of ballots were flagged for adjudication so the votes could be swapped.

The Antrim tabulation log with the 68% “error” rate was generated by the updated firmware that fixed the error where it initially underreported Trump’s vote tally. Despite the apparently large percentage of adjudicated ballots (which the Trump auditor asserts is evidence of fraud), Trump still won the county. A hand recount backed this outcome. This contradicts the Trump auditor’s insistence that adjudication was used to swap votes.

If hand recount is performed in Maricopa, and—like every hand recount state so far—substantively matches the machine count—the voter fraud truthers still won’t be satisfied because, as Ghost said earlier, “hand recounts are meaningless.” They’ll just claim that extra ballots were injected or changed, etc.

No matter what happens, Trump and his followers will continue to insist that there was “massive voter fraud.”

Based on the Antrim audit, the most likely outcome is that the Trump auditor will use the “error” rate recorded in the tabulation logs to assert that an excessive percentage of ballots were flagged for adjudication so the votes could be swapped.

The Antrim tabulation log with the 68% “error” rate was generated by the updated firmware that fixed the error where it initially underreported Trump’s vote tally. Despite the apparently large percentage of adjudicated ballots (which the Trump auditor asserts is evidence of fraud), Trump still won the county. A hand recount backed this outcome. This contradicts the Trump auditor’s insistence that adjudication was used to swap votes.

If hand recount is performed in Maricopa, and—like every hand recount state so far—substantively matches the machine count—the voter fraud truthers still won’t be satisfied because, as Ghost said earlier, “hand recounts are meaningless.” They’ll just claim that extra ballots were injected or changed, etc.

No matter what happens, Trump and his followers will continue to insist that there was “massive voter fraud.”
Just all part of the conspiracy to keep Biden out of office. like most poorly planned conspiracies, this one was doomed to failure and that is what happened.

because there was. Demand a forensic audit, not a hand recount. The election was stolen. Period. The media buried stories, social media prevented them from being posted. 10 percent of Beijing biden voters said if they knew about the hunter biden stuff prior to election they wouldn’t have voted for him. 10 PERCENT. This is America not China. We don’t need a press or social media suppressing information. That should scare the hell out of anyone.

Hand recount is meaningless. Goodness you sheep love your talking points that do not distract from facts you don't want to hear.

The forensic audit proved fraud. Votes were injected into the system to attempt to 'hide' the fraud. That's why hand recounts are meaningless and pointless.

Forensic audits reveal the fraud. That's why dems in Arizona are desperately fighting their Dominion machines being audited.

Where have audits been requested but not conducted?

It's amazing how ignorant the sheep are of basic facts.

The Dominion machines have been subpoenaed for audit and the dems are refusing to turn them over.

This story has been going on for literally weeks. How in the blue hell have you not heard of this? Marc Elias isn't mentioning, I take it?

Google is your friend. More than one state/county. But you can start in Alphabetical order with Arizona and Maricopa county. They are siting privacy concerns. Wonder if they will have those same privacy concerns when it comes to vaccines

The fact that they have never heard of this is absolutely stunning to me. The sheep literally believe in a world that does not exist. I keep saying it, but this proves it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT