ADVERTISEMENT

They believe in a world that does not exist

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
This is why. They listen to and BELIEVE crazy people like this:

So Trump is going to win re-election and REFUSE TO LEAVE OFFICE. He will be PRESIDENT FOR LIFE. Because if he leaves office, he will go to jail!

And if we try to stop him, get ready for VIOLENCE FROM THE RIGHT! Cause you know it's always the RIGHT that resorts to violence and RIOTING and LOOTING.

Not the left.

The dems that post here honestly believe in the same fantasy world that this crazy chick does.

So Trump is going to win re-election and REFUSE TO LEAVE OFFICE. He will be PRESIDENT FOR LIFE. Because if he leaves office, he will go to jail!

And if we try to stop him, get ready for VIOLENCE FROM THE RIGHT! Cause you know it's always the RIGHT that resorts to violence and RIOTING and LOOTING.

Not the left.

The dems that post here honestly believe in the same fantasy world that this crazy chick does.
JFC these people are lunatics.

The basic premise is totally wrong - Trump could run and win from jail, and based on everything I've heard most likely cannot pardon himself.

BTW - I think he likely will run and win from jail. He'll be locked up as a result of the J6 case in DC and his appeal will not have the same rush on timing his current cases have...but he'll likely win on appeal in a more balanced jurisdiction.

And where in the hell is she getting the "president for life" crap? He's not the one trying to cancel elections.

If any of you notice how non heterosexuals like Dick Maddow are extremely depressed and/or suicidal. Poor bastards.
truth in this, thats why its more important to be nice and not judgemental. its a tough hand you people have been dealt.

truth in this, thats why its more important to be nice and not judgemental. its a tough hand you people have been dealt.
Maddow has openly admitted to having cyclical depression. Just look at your your boy Jussie Smollett. Perfect example.

The basic premise is totally wrong - Trump could run and win from jail, and based on everything I've heard most likely cannot pardon himself.

BTW - I think he likely will run and win from jail. He'll be locked up as a result of the J6 case in DC and his appeal will not have the same rush on timing his current cases have...but he'll likely win on appeal in a more balanced jurisdiction.

And where in the hell is she getting the "president for life" crap? He's not the one trying to cancel elections.
Literally just saying whatever will get the sheep hot and bothered. They can't lap it up fast enough.

Plus shes one of those perverts, so the libs love her.

She might be accidently giving away the Dems game plan, as we all know, what the Dems accuse the Repubs of doing is actually what they are doing.

Not the left.

She mentions a possibility and in the course of her rant, that possibility becomes reality and the premise for everything else she says.

And then her audience calls other people sheep. Haha, ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT