ADVERTISEMENT

The walls are closing in on hillary

I don’t know who the Clintons’ lawyers are, but I doubt they work dog bite cases or "recreational vehicle problems."

This is some serious legal firepower. I'm sure Hillary's cankles are quaking in their crocs.

I don’t know who the Clintons’ lawyers are, but I doubt they work dog bite cases or "recreational vehicle problems."

This is some serious legal firepower. I'm sure Hillary's cankles are quaking in their crocs.
lol.......I was trying to understand the connection you were making. That guy went to military school with Trump. You do realize he used him to file in Florida, just to piss off Clinton even more. Once the motions start rolling in and grunt work is done, they will collaborate with some big firm in New York or Miami. I'll give Trump credit, he knows how to save a buck or two and cut corners. 😂

Edit: Here you go ReRe. I was correct. State bar collaboration issues.

Dated: March 24, 2022

Respectfully submitted by:
THE TICKTIN LAW GROUP 270 SW Natura Avenue Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441 Telephone: (561) 232-2222 _/s/ Peter Ticktin __ PETER TICKTIN, ESQUIRE Florida Bar No. 887935 JAMIE ALAN SASSON, ESQUIRE Florida Bar No. 10802 SHAINA VANMEHREN, ESQUIRE Florida Bar No. 1025180 Our Matter No.: 22-0062

and
HABBA MADAIO & ASSOCIATES LLP 1430 US Highway 206 Suite 240 Bedminster, New Jersey 07921 ALINA HABBA, ESQUIRE (Upon Anticipated Admission Pro Hac Vice) New Jersey Bar No. 018592010 MICHAEL T. MADAIO, ESQUIRE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT