ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Reason They’re Pushing Vaccines

And this is why you’re mocked. You’re literally whining that people won’t talk to you. You’ve done this to yourself. You have turned yourself into a pariah and you’re justifying it as “they’re scared.” LOL

Oh no the delta variant!!!! Is less deadly than the original covid strain that had a 1% mortality rate.

You are incredibly weak minded.
This is why I won’t bring myself down to his/hers level anymore, it’s not worth my time. It has nothing to do with being scared, I’ll debate anyone any time, he/she is just not fun to toy around with anymore.

So says the Nole tshirt fan. LOL.

Whining. No. It's a badge of honor. I take on all comers, while you succumb to group think. You're a real puss. Best to run to your safe space.
You take on all comers… “waaaah they won’t talk to me!!” LOL Safe space insults from a “man” afraid of a virus only deadly to the elderly and those in poor health and now comparing its even less deadly variant to polio… mask up, tough guy.

This is why I won’t bring myself down to his/hers level anymore, it’s not worth my time. It has nothing to do with being scared, I’ll debate anyone any time, he/she is just not fun to toy around with anymore.
You’ve made a wise decision and it’s clearly getting to him/her. So much so he/she is getting emotional about it. LOL such a whiny teenager.

Reactions: jfegaly
You take on all comers… “waaaah they won’t talk to me!!” LOL Safe space insults from a “man” afraid of a virus only deadly to the elderly and those in poor health and now comparing its even less deadly variant to polio… mask up, tough guy.
Cummers bro, he/she takes on all cummers. The cummers line is almost as bad as his bf mdf who loves jock straps. I still can’t figure out what universe that’s a diss.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
Cummers bro, he/she takes on all cummers. The cummers line is almost as bad as his bf mdf who loves jock straps. I still can’t figure out what universe that’s a diss.

giphy.gif
Jock sniffers love jock straps, yore a jock sniffing cheerleader. Try to get something straight.

Masks are to protect others, dork. Some actually care about people other than themself.

And I laugh at the people that won’t respond directly to me. Talk about being a beta. That’s how I know I broke them. I know you desperately want it to bother me, but you’re out of luck there. Keep trying though. Eventually you may find a weakness. I’m perfectly happy with mocking you all without anyone responding.

I don’t know. Millions dead worldwide seems pretty sinister to me. But it’s all relative.
It's a large world, it's nothing like polio small pox etc. infection fatality rate is well below .5%, and it's heavily skewed towards people that are in the last ew years of life. From a public threat perspective it doesn't hold a candle. If you want to get vaccinated please do, if not great, but most importantly start taking care of yourself. That wasn't directed at you obviously, it's simple messaging snd should be focused on the people at risk, that were clearly identified very early on.

It's a large world, it's nothing like polio small pox etc. infection fatality rate is well below .5%, and it's heavily skewed towards people that are in the last ew years of life. From a public threat perspective it doesn't hold a candle. If you want to get vaccinated please do, if not great, but most importantly start taking care of yourself. That wasn't directed at you obviously, it's simple messaging snd should be focused on the people at risk, that were clearly identified very early on.
I don’t disagree but I’m not one to take unnecessary risks, especially since all it takes is a stab in the arm.

No...you MUST do what I think is good for ME!!!

Apparently.
Yeah not a fan of what's coming our way. My friend and his wife tested positive for covid today, so did his sister in law and brother in law. my buddy and his wife not vaccinated, no symptoms, the other two both vaccinated and symptomatic. Buddy and his wife are healthy, eat well and exercise, the other two not so much. I really would like to see one public health official talk about taking more care with your personal health. I am staying at their house, I am nit concerned at all.

Yeah not a fan of what's coming our way. My friend and his wife tested positive for covid today, so did his sister in law and brother in law. my buddy and his wife not vaccinated, no symptoms, the other two both vaccinated and symptomatic. Buddy and his wife are healthy, eat well and exercise, the other two not so much. I really would like to see one public health official talk about taking more care with your personal health. I am staying at their house, I am nit concerned at all.
Michelle Obama did this and all we got was her/him dancing around with the hammer flinging around not too far 😂😂😂😂

I do agree with you on people eating more healthy

Naw, You scared.

Masks are to protect others, dork. Some actually care about people other than themself.

And I laugh at the people that won’t respond directly to me. Talk about being a beta. That’s how I know I broke them. I know you desperately want it to bother me, but you’re out of luck there. Keep trying though. Eventually you may find a weakness. I’m perfectly happy with mocking you all without anyone responding.
LOL masking is about others… LOL sure thing you virtue signaling, sissy.

Saying “they’re scared of me” is how pussies talk. It’s up there with “they’re just jealous of me.” Again, you sound like a stupid teenager. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be on and on about it. The fact you have to try and peacock about people not wanting to engage in one of your dumb conversations is just showing everyone how insecure you are.

LOL masking is about others… LOL sure thing you virtue signaling, sissy.

Saying “they’re scared of me” is how pussies talk. It’s up there with “they’re just jealous of me.” Again, you sound like a stupid teenager. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be on and on about it. The fact you have to try and peacock about people not wanting to engage in one of your dumb conversations is just showing everyone how insecure you are.
“I’m smarter than you.”

The fantasy world you live in. “Everyone is jealous of the success I have never proven to them.” LOL
I’d be glad to prove anything I’ve said on here. You just have to make it worth my while.

Yep, I could be lying. Want to take a shot? Name the bet. Name the lie.

I’d be glad to prove anything I’ve said on here. You just have to make it worth my while.

Yep, I could be lying. Want to take a shot? Name the bet. Name the lie.
A bet? LOL You’re the one accusing everyone of being jealous of you and obsessing over their shunning of you and you want to bet someone you’re not full of shit? Your stupidity is legendary.

A bet? LOL You’re the one accusing everyone of being jealous of you and obsessing over their shunning of you and you want to bet someone you’re not full of shit? Your stupidity is legendary.
I knew you would puss out, just like all the others. You want to know the insides of my business empire for free? I don’t think so.

Prove you went to FSU. Prove you were in the military. Prove you don’t diddle kids.

I knew you would puss out, just like all the others. You want to know the insides of my business empire for free? I don’t think so.

Prove you went to FSU. Prove you were in the military. Prove you don’t diddle kids.
Poor dumb BSC. Find where I’ve claimed any of those things?

You are the queen of deflection.

Tinfoil hat wearer.

The vaccine works. Yes, people who are vaccinated are getting COVID variants. But for them it is much less virulent. That's why 95% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated.

Have none of you ever gotten a flu or pneumonia vaccine? YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE EVERY YEAR. Why? Variants. Because this type of disease is different than Polio or Measles or Smallpox, and can't be eliminated. Yet. But if we can get COVID under control, we can hopefully move to an annual vaccine the same as the flu or pneumonia, not cured but controlled. But all you tinfoil hat folks are going to have to put them away and get your shots. Because we can get this society back to previous norms, but only if we do what we need to do.

And as for that Apocalypse stuff, people have believed they were living in the end times for a thousand years. Hasn't happened yet, not going to happen now. And the events of Revelation won't happen ever. John the Elder was writing about contemporary events to warn Christians of his day that he believed persecutions from the Roman Empire were coming. Here's a nice article about that.
Well said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT