ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Reason They’re Pushing Vaccines

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
https://noqreport.com/2021/07/03/th...nes-so-hard-is-both-ludicrous-and-terrifying/

I've said it all along that we knowingly get ourselves into this quagmire of debate concerning election fraud, vaccinations, now a Covid variant, and it's all a game being played - we are the pawns. There is a global agenda called The Great Reset. I don't think most of you understand the gravity this agenda holds toward our individual freedoms and rights as not only citizens of America but as human beings period. This Great Reset is a scary badass MF and we are be-bopping our way around like good little children who got their vaccines thinking they're in line with those in the know for the good of our health. It's got nothing to do with your health. Never has been. And, once again, I'm going to say this: what is happening is beyond us. This is good vs evil in that Satan hates humans and humans are all acting like they hate God. God is a jealous God. Habakkuk, Zephaniah,Haggi and Jeremiah all tell in a prophetic way (only it isn't so much prophetic as it is just cyclical history) that we are in for a long, long, long battle that will hold us bound to hard times. Enjoy your freedom while you still can because I believe within our lifetime biblical events will come to pass. If you aren't a believer in Jesus, perhaps you might want to second guess your denial.

Read the article and watch the five-minute video within the link on the Ten Stages of Genocide.

https://noqreport.com/2021/07/03/th...nes-so-hard-is-both-ludicrous-and-terrifying/

I've said it all along that we knowingly get ourselves into this quagmire of debate concerning election fraud, vaccinations, now a Covid variant, and it's all a game being played - we are the pawns. There is a global agenda called The Great Reset. I don't think most of you understand the gravity this agenda holds toward our individual freedoms and rights as not only citizens of America but as human beings period. This Great Reset is a scary badass MF and we are be-bopping our way around like good little children who got their vaccines thinking they're in line with those in the know for the good of our health. It's got nothing to do with your health. Never has been. And, once again, I'm going to say this: what is happening is beyond us. This is good vs evil in that Satan hates humans and humans are all acting like they hate God. God is a jealous God. Habakkuk, Zephaniah,Haggi and Jeremiah all tell in a prophetic way (only it isn't so much prophetic as it is just cyclical history) that we are in for a long, long, long battle that will hold us bound to hard times. Enjoy your freedom while you still can because I believe within our lifetime biblical events will come to pass. If you aren't a believer in Jesus, perhaps you might want to second guess your denial.

Read the article and watch the five-minute video within the link on the Ten Stages of Genocide.

In before doc mcstuffins has a coronary while reading this cuddled next to BS Cuck, and the pharmacist tries to change the subject

Tinfoil hat wearer.

The vaccine works. Yes, people who are vaccinated are getting COVID variants. But for them it is much less virulent. That's why 95% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated.

Have none of you ever gotten a flu or pneumonia vaccine? YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE EVERY YEAR. Why? Variants. Because this type of disease is different than Polio or Measles or Smallpox, and can't be eliminated. Yet. But if we can get COVID under control, we can hopefully move to an annual vaccine the same as the flu or pneumonia, not cured but controlled. But all you tinfoil hat folks are going to have to put them away and get your shots. Because we can get this society back to previous norms, but only if we do what we need to do.

And as for that Apocalypse stuff, people have believed they were living in the end times for a thousand years. Hasn't happened yet, not going to happen now. And the events of Revelation won't happen ever. John the Elder was writing about contemporary events to warn Christians of his day that he believed persecutions from the Roman Empire were coming. Here's a nice article about that.

Tinfoil hat wearer.

The vaccine works. Yes, people who are vaccinated are getting COVID variants. But for them it is much less virulent. That's why 95% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated.

Have none of you ever gotten a flu or pneumonia vaccine? YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE EVERY YEAR. Why? Variants. Because this type of disease is different than Polio or Measles or Smallpox, and can't be eliminated. Yet. But if we can get COVID under control, we can hopefully move to an annual vaccine the same as the flu or pneumonia, not cured but controlled. But all you tinfoil hat folks are going to have to put them away and get your shots. Because we can get this society back to previous norms, but only if we do what we need to do.

And as for that Apocalypse stuff, people have believed they were living in the end times for a thousand years. Hasn't happened yet, not going to happen now. And the events of Revelation won't happen ever. John the Elder was writing about contemporary events to warn Christians of his day that he believed persecutions from the Roman Empire were coming. Here's a nice article about that.

Math guy with no morals expects folks to listen to him. This is rich. Now. Back to the abacus 🧮

Tinfoil hat wearer.

Never said Apocalypse anything. And for your information we've been in the end times since Jesus ascended to heaven. I'm just stating the obvious and you are apparently not in the least bit concerned with it. That's okay. Just wait and watch how this world continues to change. Covid indeed has changed the world forever and the powers that be instigated it. Tinfoil hat or not, it's happening right before your eyes and you are too stubborn to recognize it. Revelation is NOT futuristic. I concur. But people want it to be. I'm stating a fact that Christ will indeed return someday.

And to answer your question, I have never and will never get a flu vaccine. The same goes with this covid vaccine. You really think your government is that concerned about your well-being? Or do you suppose there are a lot of people making a damn lot of money with this? Plus, there will never be a control over this virus. It may someday play itself out, but I doubt that. They'll just continue spewing more deadly ones upon us. Life as we knew it is over. Mask wearing is hear to stay. People will continue to run scared and believe in the big lie, just like you!

This was interesting.........

Have none of you ever gotten a flu or pneumonia vaccine? YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE EVERY YEAR. Why? Variants.

Short answer? No, nearly never. Why? For the very reason you just cited. It's a complete waste of time. How many strains of flu are out there? Hundreds? What's the point? There's a new strain every year. One shot does not prevent but one strain.
I've had exactly one flu shot in my life........I was waiting on a prescription to be filled at Walgreens and it was free. So I figured, what the hell, why not? I haven't gotten the flu in over 30 years. I've never even heard of a pneumonia vaccine. 🤣 Do I have a superior immune system? Who knows?

Sorry, I'm not taking a new Wu Kung Flu variant shot every year. If anything, it sounds like a never ending pot of honey for Big Pharma from now into eternity. This shit isn't free, taxpayers are footing the bill, as always. And screw us paying for vaccines to be shipped worldwide. :mad:

Never said Apocalypse anything. And for your information we've been in the end times since Jesus ascended to heaven. I'm just stating the obvious and you are apparently not in the least bit concerned with it. That's okay. Just wait and watch how this world continues to change. Covid indeed has changed the world forever and the powers that be instigated it. Tinfoil hat or not, it's happening right before your eyes and you are too stubborn to recognize it. Revelation is NOT futuristic. I concur. But people want it to be. I'm stating a fact that Christ will indeed return someday.

And to answer your question, I have never and will never get a flu vaccine. The same goes with this covid vaccine. You really think your government is that concerned about your well-being? Or do you suppose there are a lot of people making a damn lot of money with this? Plus, there will never be a control over this virus. It may someday play itself out, but I doubt that. They'll just continue spewing more deadly ones upon us. Life as we knew it is over. Mask wearing is hear to stay. People will continue to run scared and believe in the big lie, just like you!
I wish you hadn’t of gotten the chicken pox, polio or measles vaccine either. That’s also a government conspiracy.

You’re a wealthy oil tycoon that has or has not owned multiple businesses with a child old enough to marry and you’re not in your late 30s or 40s? LOL
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No.

Anything else? AMA

LOL I have never heard anyone refer to the chicken pox vaccine that wasn’t referring to a young child. Never heard a middle aged person question another middle aged person about their chicken pox vaccine that wasn’t in existence when they were children LOL.
Meh. The wife was in charge of all those. I must have been thinking of the mumps. Happy?

But I have no idea of how old the OP is. I was addressing him, not me. its Weird that you focused on that. You kind of missed the point .

Last edited:
While you are too afraid to respond directly to me, I see I am still in your head.

I’ll add you to the list. Which is quite long.
Such a dweeb. So easy I can do this in my bath robe.😂

9iL2.gif

Is that a grown man kicking a child in the back of the head? Yes, I believe you would do that. In your bathrobe.
Since you've been lying about your tender young age, yes, I just round housed your punk ass. 🤣

edit..........I just assumed I was replying to BSC. My bad. But this one is for you. :p

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
While you are too afraid to respond directly to me, I see I am still in your head.

I’ll add you to the list. Which is quite long.
Too afraid? LOL I directly quoted you and was answering other people. You are such an insecure bitch 🤣

Meh. The wife was in charge of all those. I must have been thinking of the mumps. Happy?

But I have no idea of how old the OP is. I was addressing him, not me. its Weird that you focused on that. You kind of missed the point .
No one missed your point, Simple Jack. But when you’ve made yourself the board pariah you shouldn’t be surprised when people call you on your bs. You would think the lengths you go to be hated on here you wouldn’t get so butt hurt at the negative attention. You are so weak LOL

No one missed your point, Simple Jack. But when you’ve made yourself the board pariah you shouldn’t be surprised when people call you on your bs. You would think the lengths you go to be hated on here you wouldn’t get so butt hurt at the negative attention. You are so weak LOL
Why would you think I’m butt hurt? You think you dorks lame insults bothers me? That’s hilarious.

Glad to hear you at least understood my point, and had no rebuttal.

Last edited:
Why would you think I’m butt hurt? You think you dorks lame insults bothers me? That’s hilarious.

You’re always butt hurt. Just constant whining which was what you started doing from the beginning. Comparing this vaccine to polio, etc. Except those vaccines were fully approved. It’s not insane for people to want to slow down and not rush into something where there is zero long term side effect knowledge to fight a disease with a mortality rate on par with the flu.

Of course you aren't. You are an unrepentant, bald faced liar.........proven in post over post, thread after thread.:rolleyes: It's no wonder Hidin is your cult hero, you have much in common.

Now tell us about when you were driving your 18 wheeler, hauling beans and corn to starving Ethiopians, while taking sniper fire on the truck stop tarmac, right after you homered in the congressional All Star game, a towering shot that Reggie Jackson marveled at.🤣

Since you've been lying about your tender young age, yes, I just round housed your punk ass. 🤣

edit..........I just assumed I was replying to BSC. My bad. But this one is for you. :p

giphy.gif
Glad it's a whiffle bat. Still left a mark though, I bet.

I remember when my boys were that age. I coached them in Babe Ruth baseball for a few years when they were older. Brings back some memories, but not of them bashing each other in the face, fortunately.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You’re always butt hurt. Just constant whining which was what you started doing from the beginning. Comparing this vaccine to polio, etc. Except those vaccines were fully approved. It’s not insane for people to want to slow down and not rush into something where there is zero long term side effect knowledge to fight a disease with a mortality rate on par with the flu.
It's not whining, it's mocking dumb people. And LOL at comparing it to the common flu. This is why I mock you people.

At least you're man enough to respond directly. The list of those I've broken is now at

Ghost
Kjfreeze
Bill Cutting

And growing.

Do you get a flu vaccine every year?

Where in the Bible does it mention vaccines anyway?

It's not whining, it's mocking dumb people. And LOL at comparing it to the common flu. This is why I mock you people.

At least you're man enough to respond directly. The list of those I've broken is now at

Ghost
Kjfreeze
Bill Cutting

And growing.
And this is why you’re mocked. You’re literally whining that people won’t talk to you. You’ve done this to yourself. You have turned yourself into a pariah and you’re justifying it as “they’re scared.” LOL

Oh no the delta variant!!!! Is less deadly than the original covid strain that had a 1% mortality rate.

You are incredibly weak minded.

And this is why you’re mocked. You’re literally whining that people won’t talk to you. You’ve done this to yourself. You have turned yourself into a pariah and you’re justifying it as “they’re scared.” LOL

Oh no the delta variant!!!! Is less deadly than the original covid strain that had a 1% mortality rate.

Addressing him without replying directly to him flies all over @BSC911, for some reason.

Weak-minded is a good way to put it.

Reactions: jfegaly

So says the Nole tshirt fan. LOL.

Whining. No. It's a badge of honor. I take on all comers, while you succumb to group think. You're a real puss. Best to run to your safe space.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT