ADVERTISEMENT

The problems with replacing Joe Biden on the ballot...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Well Biden is surely mentally incompetent but there appears to be issues in some swing states with replacing him on the ballot. Maybe a lefty state supreme court could solve that issue in a few states but you still have the Kamala Harris issue. I think they have screwed themselves and about the only thing they could even attempt is to leave the ballot as is with an understanding that Biden would step down after the inauguration with Harris taking over but that may make their election chances even worse than with Biden not agreeing to something like that. I am starting to think they will just try and hide him even more and try to pretend this debate never happened.

He can't even speak for 20 minutes without a teleprompter. He probably needs a teleprompter to take a dump.

Edit: Just received word from the Pope that teleprompter is not necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
He can't even speak for 20 minutes without a teleprompter. He probably needs a teleprompter to take a dump.
Nah, he does that pretty well all on his own.
Maybe a continuous feed on the teleprompter stating “clench your butt cheeks you old fool, CLENCH !!!!! “

joker-liar-liar.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Well Biden is surely mentally incompetent but there appears to be issues in some swing states with replacing him on the ballot. Maybe a lefty state supreme court could solve that issue in a few states but you still have the Kamala Harris issue. I think they have screwed themselves and about the only thing they could even attempt is to leave the ballot as is with an understanding that Biden would step down after the inauguration with Harris taking over but that may make their election chances even worse than with Biden not agreeing to something like that. I am starting to think they will just try and hide him even more and try to pretend this debate never happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT